Home Forum Columns Galleries Archives About

It is currently Fri Nov 28, 2014 7:42 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 702 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41 ... 47  Next
 Post subject: Re: DC Universe Club Infinite Earths...does it survive for 2
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:22 pm 
serves the Otter

So has anyone seen the refund to their credit card yet? I was billed on July 22 $35.00 on my credit card for the DC 2014 sub fee, and as of right now it still hasn't been refunded back to the credit card even though I got their moronic email on Monday.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:09 pm 
We're going streaking!

shabbyblue wrote:
So has anyone seen the refund to their credit card yet? I was billed on July 22 $35.00 on my credit card for the DC 2014 sub fee, and as of right now it still hasn't been refunded back to the credit card even though I got their moronic email on Monday.

I got mine back yesterday.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:42 am 
Loose, Missing Package

shabbyblue wrote:

3 to 5 business days is standard for a charge back from any business, if you don't have it back by Monday afternoon give them a call.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:32 am 
Resin

I got what I consider to be a very odd e-mail today from MattyCollector.

It said: We are unable to complete your order due to an authorization failure from your bank when attempting to charge the credit card used to place your order. For this reason, your order has been cancelled.

The item in question was my Club Infinite Earths subscription, I assume the 2014, which as we tragically know, didn't make it.

Since I ordered this and Club Eternia at the same time, and Club Eternia wasn't mentioned in this e-mail, is this Digital River's way of sending me a refund? I'm not seeing it in my bank account yet, but maybe it's too soon.

Seems like a heck of a weird way to go about issuing refunds, especially since I know my card is good. Did anyone else get this?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:49 am 
declined to be a vampire

Also, guys, not all credit card companies/banks process these things at the same rate. On top of that, those of you who purchased this via credit vs via debit may also see some different time frames in the return process.

Not defending matty/digital river, but it's not as simple as them just giving it back and it showing up right away. Every bank is different.

I have over 50 + trades with the following: j1h15233, Joe G, ElvisBatman, Riddler2403, 20Silence, Sweeney, Batsonthebrain, Wildcard, Lance, The Question, Thebigzakbowski, MrJasonTodd, Grimace404, Boots Baily , brenticles, Darknight30, Kcbstuff, Funtime

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:27 pm 
Armored Avenger of Arduous Aspirations

What I am hoping is that DR is smart enough to refund me the DCIE portion of the sub while keeping the MOTUC sub intact.

I will be PISSED if the whole thing gets cancelled and I can't get my Modulok and Two-Bad. :evil:

Trade Rating +55 and counting

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:25 pm 
3 3/4"

For the people who are getting We are unable to complete your order due to an authorization failure from your bank when attempting to charge the credit card used to place your order. For this reason, your order has been cancelle.I know some banks are done with Matty and DR because of all the headaches in dealing with them.Its happened to me and a online toyshop that was so bad about shipping my old bank would not do biz with them.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:05 am 
Loose, Missing Package

Ashxking wrote:
For the people who are getting We are unable to complete your order due to an authorization failure from your bank when attempting to charge the credit card used to place your order. For this reason, your order has been cancelle.I know some banks are done with Matty and DR because of all the headaches in dealing with them.Its happened to me and a online toyshop that was so bad about shipping my old bank would not do biz with them.

That's not what it is, DR just didn't bother to create a new auto-message otherwise the message would've come when the orders were placed.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:28 am 
Resin

Jim_Abell wrote:
Ashxking wrote:

That's not what it is, DR just didn't bother to create a new auto-message otherwise the message would've come when the orders were placed.

I suppose that makes me feel a LITTLE better about it, but it was still a pretty dumb message to send with a refund.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:30 am 
willing to display nerd-rage meltdown for custom subnic

I still haven't gotten my refund. *taps foot impatiently* It sure would be nice to have those funds available with Dragon Con this weekend...

I don't fail, I just succeed at finding ways that don't work.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:25 am 
declined to be a vampire

alcinde4 wrote:
I still haven't gotten my refund. *taps foot impatiently* It sure would be nice to have those funds available with Dragon Con this weekend...

Have you talked to your bank?

I have over 50 + trades with the following: j1h15233, Joe G, ElvisBatman, Riddler2403, 20Silence, Sweeney, Batsonthebrain, Wildcard, Lance, The Question, Thebigzakbowski, MrJasonTodd, Grimace404, Boots Baily , brenticles, Darknight30, Kcbstuff, Funtime

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:55 pm 
willing to display nerd-rage meltdown for custom subnic

Bunger43 wrote:
alcinde4 wrote:

Have you talked to your bank?

No I haven't. I'm trying not to overreact. I'll give them until Monday, then all bets are off.

I don't fail, I just succeed at finding ways that don't work.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:29 am 
Shudders at the Thought of Swamp-Crotch Chafing

Monday is a bank holiday. Nothing will be happening on Monday. Better hold off til Tues.

Just my little PSA for the day....

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:57 am 
An Insider

I still haven't received any emails at all concerning the sub refund. Anyone else in the same boat?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:30 pm 
Cold-cast

Anyone having problems getting their refund. Call your credit card company & let them know what's going on. I had my card credited back the day after the sub was declared dead. Let your credit card company fight it out with mattel & DR.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 702 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41 ... 47  Next