Home Forum Columns Galleries Archives About

It is currently Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:59 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Post subject: Re: The Official "Why'd They Kill Movie Masters?" Thread
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:00 pm 
'The Barf' does not annoy him

Van Statten wrote:
What I never understood... and I've been to a lot of stores between New Jersey and Florida in the past few months traveling... for Man of Steel I would see all this... junk... that's what I call it, stupid garbage that even when I was five wouldn't give a fling about... and it's in stock, so much that it's backed up in cases on shelves. You can watch it sit there and collect dust and become cheap clearance merchandise... yet the Movie Masters pegs are empty for almost well over 40 various stores and chains.

I can forgive the crappy 3 3/4" figures they make, I imagine some of those sell although I have yet to see anywhere that sells through them all. Only now are Movie Masters beginning to appear. I just don't understand why faith is put into rubber stretchy bullshit and silly flying shooting junk when it seems to sit?

This entire above post is at once the truest and funniest thing I've read around here in a very long time!

'...because the minute a little girl is trampled by 100 teenage girls trying to get to Justin Beiber at the Tea Cups, you will be wondering why the hell we make poor Justin Beiber stand in a 30 minute line and create an unsafe atmosphere.'

Post subject: Re: The Official "Why'd They Kill Movie Masters?" Thread
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:55 am 
shirtless hugger

Van Statten wrote:
What I never understood... and I've been to a lot of stores between New Jersey and Florida in the past few months traveling... for Man of Steel I would see all this... junk... that's what I call it, stupid garbage that even when I was five wouldn't give a fling about... and it's in stock, so much that it's backed up in cases on shelves. You can watch it sit there and collect dust and become cheap clearance merchandise... yet the Movie Masters pegs are empty for almost well over 40 various stores and chains.

I can forgive the crappy 3 3/4" figures they make, I imagine some of those sell although I have yet to see anywhere that sells through them all. Only now are Movie Masters beginning to appear. I just don't understand why faith is put into rubber stretchy bullshit and silly flying shooting junk when it seems to sit?

I agree with you on the junk that just clogs the pegs. That's why Movie Master and Classic Batman TV figure lines are not ordered as much. Of course there sre still Harvey Dent figures hanging around too. Price is another issue, it has gone up so much it limits what I would buy.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6