Home Forum Columns Galleries Archives About

It is currently Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:42 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: 6 inch Movie Masters
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:09 pm 
HEY! New guy! GET HIM!

Now that you say DCUC is ending, would you consider what Hasbro has done by using the movies to release both classic and film figures in the same wave? For example Batman Vs Superman you can do Batman, Superman, and Nightwing (Rumored) for movie figures and three superman and Batman related characters in DCUC style such as Buisness Lex Luthor, Talia Al Ghul, Hugo Strange, ETC. if you say retailers don't buy DCUC maybe this would be a way to release some figures using the film name.

Post subject: Re: 6 inch Movie Masters
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:13 pm 
serves the Otter

Nope!

:P

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:55 am 
ABS

Anyone else looking forward to a Nuclear Man figure, he has been on my listed since 87. Yes it was poorly realized but as an idea I think he is solid. I wish they had intergrated him into DC comics, he would of made for a powerful baddie that could of been kicking hero butt for over 20 years!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:17 am 
Disney is not his cup of tea

Superpowers1980 wrote:
Anyone else looking forward to a Nuclear Man figure, he has been on my listed since 87. Yes it was poorly realized but as an idea I think he is solid. I wish they had intergrated him into DC comics, he would of made for a powerful baddie that could of been kicking hero butt for over 20 years!

He's a neat Movie Bizarro, you know he was suppose to be played by Reeves but a paid actor was cheaper than split screen back in the day and there's a bit missing about Luthor putting Kryptonite in his genetic matrix goo. There's a lot of small detail that was dropped from that film that just would have made it better.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:20 am 
Brand Manager

Toyman1 wrote:
Now that you say DCUC is ending, would you consider what Hasbro has done by using the movies to release both classic and film figures in the same wave? For example Batman Vs Superman you can do Batman, Superman, and Nightwing (Rumored) for movie figures and three superman and Batman related characters in DCUC style such as Buisness Lex Luthor, Talia Al Ghul, Hugo Strange, ETC. if you say retailers don't buy DCUC maybe this would be a way to release some figures using the film name.

That would be a great idea, but unfortunately Mattel give up doing 6 inch Movie figures as far as I know. Maybe we all should do the same and give up. I just redirected all my movie figures $ to NECA and Hasbro (6 inch Star Wars). Hopefully Funko will be producing more figures to my movie collection in the near future.