Home Forum Columns Galleries Archives About

It is currently Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:15 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Re: NYTF: Mattel news
PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:41 am 
Loose, Missing Package

Fone Bone wrote:
I am dying for that two-pack of Lookee and Kowl. Very disappointed it is a subscription exclusive. Hopefully BBTS will have some for sale (albeit at an inflated price). Madame Razz and Broom look funny too. They are a definite maybe.

You need to re-read that...

Quote:
Among the reveals from Club Eternia® were this year’s chase figures, Loo-Kee™ & Kowl™. This pair of Etherian creatures will first be available in limited quantities for Club Eternia® subscribers during Early Access in April, priced at $20 for the pair. After that they’ll pop up unannounced throughout 2014, similar to last year’s Hordak® Spirit.

Kowl and Loo-Kee are the chase set for the year like Spirit of Hordak was last year. Available first during early access (which Scott acknowledges that will sell out pretty much instantly because they're only releasing a very small amount there first) then they'll be available at random times during the year with the remaining stock sold off during November or December like SoH.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:52 am 
there were horses, and a man on fire, and I killed a guy with a trident

Jim_Abell wrote:

You need to re-read that...

Quote:
Among the reveals from Club Eternia® were this year’s chase figures, Loo-Kee™ & Kowl™. This pair of Etherian creatures will first be available in limited quantities for Club Eternia® subscribers during Early Access in April, priced at $20 for the pair. After that they’ll pop up unannounced throughout 2014, similar to last year’s Hordak® Spirit.

Kowl and Loo-Kee are the chase set for the year like Spirit of Hordak was last year. Available first during early access (which Scott acknowledges that will sell out pretty much instantly because they're only releasing a very small amount there first) then they'll be available at random times during the year with the remaining stock sold off during November or December like SoH.
I still don't understand that gobbledygook. Mattel has a screwy way of selling figures on Matty so I'll probably see if I can get the set on BBTS. They at least accept Visa Gift cards.

"The early bird gets the worm" is great if you like to eat worms.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:01 pm 
Damn you, Autocorrect!

I liked the Master of the Universe Classics reveals. Purchased Club Etheria this morning.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:51 pm 
Killer Moth Fanatic

Out of what has been shown, only the Evergreen Beware the Batman is a definite pickup.
If i see some of the Movie Multiverse I might get those.
Still wish that Batman Beyond Total Hero was not a matty exclusive. I would be all over that even at former DCUC prices. The accessories make it worth it.
The Mxy is cool, though.