Home Forum Columns Galleries Archives About

It is currently Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:46 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1803 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116 ... 121  Next
 Post subject: Re: The "ASK MATTY" Q&A Question thread
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:23 pm 
Armored Avenger of Arduous Aspirations

Any chance of the Cassandra Cain Batgirl being re-released next year's Bat-focused retail line?

She was very hard to come by in the DCSH days, and a lot of collectors missed her.

Trade Rating +55 and counting

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:38 am 
Corporate Spin Monkey

Shellhead wrote:
Any chance of the Cassandra Cain Batgirl being re-released next year's Bat-focused retail line?

She was very hard to come by in the DCSH days, and a lot of collectors missed her.

Yeah if you were to do this, could you give her the new cape from the recent New52 Batgirl, just to make her slightly different?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:37 am 
proverbial old fart

With Lead, Platinum and Tin coming out, is there a possibility that we'll see Doc Magnus and Copper figures to complete the Metal Men action figures series?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:58 am 
Corporate Spin Monkey

Glenn2000 wrote:
With Lead, Platinum and Tin coming out, is there a possibility that we'll see Doc Magnus and Copper figures to complete the Metal Men action figures series?

Also would Alloy be possible as an oversized figure?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:07 am 
proverbial old fart

Great idea, elvis8Batman!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:40 am 
'The Barf' does not annoy him

Hello, Matty!

Would you ever consider placing a pre-production sales meter(similar to the current Castle Grayskull meter) for other DC product? Say...Justice League Unlimited?

Thanks!

'...because the minute a little girl is trampled by 100 teenage girls trying to get to Justin Beiber at the Tea Cups, you will be wondering why the hell we make poor Justin Beiber stand in a 30 minute line and create an unsafe atmosphere.'

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:10 am 
HEY! New guy! GET HIM!

Are Suicide Squad/Secret Six characters contenders for DCIE subscription slots? I know that the Secret Six is obscure, but you guys have made such nice figures of Catman and Deadshot that missing Ragdoll and Scandal is a shame. As for the Suicide Squad, I'd love to hear that Wave 18 of DC Universe Classics isn't the end for them.

Last edited by Caw on Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:32 am 
ABS

elvis8batman wrote:
Glenn2000 wrote:

Also would Alloy be possible as an oversized figure?

I would think not in 2013, as there won't be any oversized figures.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:12 am 
shirtless hugger

Why can we expect to see the DC Unlimited and Batman Unlimited lines in-stores & available from e-tailers?

Looking for: MOC trilingual Super Powers Flash, and any pre-production Super Powers Flash items (proof cards, prototypes, etc.). Basically anything that's Super Powers and Flash related, I am interested in.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:17 am 
HEY! New guy! GET HIM!

Hi I dunno if this is the place to ask the question, but I am curious if Mattel is still holding the rights for Dino-Riders, and if so are there any plans for a revamp?

also I'd like to know if characters such as Scarecrow, Killer Croc and Batgirl (Cassandra Kane) released in DC Superheroes line which were not re-released in the DC Universe Classics line will see a re-release in either in the Batman Unlimited or DC Unlimited line?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:29 pm 
HEY! New guy! GET HIM!

Is there ANY possibility of a Young Justice: Invasion Nightwing or any of the other new characters? Maybe as a pre-order 2 pack? I understand the Superboy/Ms. Martian didn't make it, but I believe those characters might not have been as popular as Nightwing, hence the low turnout.

With such a drastic change in character designs from YJ to YJI, I think we all would have supported it more had we known what was down the road. Hindsight being 20/20. Nightwing, Batgirl, Robin being so popular I can imagine a pre-sale of a two or three pack would reach the goal quickly. I think we would love 6" but either scale would be appreciated!

There have been spy photos of protoypes (or were they fakes?) of YJI figures - or at least the boxes- showing new robin, lagoon boy, batgirl. Are there any of these that went to sculpt but not to figure?

Or is it possible to re-tool the 6" Red Arrow figure or a mix of RA and maybe Superboy into a Nightwing for a Batman/Nightwing 6" two pack??

Or a 4" retooled/repainted Red arrow - as Nightwing with a retooled/repainted Black Canary-into Zatanna for a two pack?

YJI is such a kick-ass cartoon and that Nightwing is the best design ever. We need some YJI love! My Hall of Justice needs Nightwing!!!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:50 am 
Loose, Missing Package

elvis8batman wrote:
Shellhead wrote:

Yeah if you were to do this, could you give her the new cape from the recent New52 Batgirl, just to make her slightly different?

I'll add to this, too... How about a second domino-masked head so that she could also be Blackbat?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:04 pm 
An Insider

The Batman Legacy figures and Batman Arkham City Legacy figures had different styles of card art even though they shipped together. Will the same be true for DC Comics Unlimited figures and the Injustice figures, shipping together but with different card art styles?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:02 am 
HEY! New guy! GET HIM!

Hi guys

My Q:

Why is overseas distribution so spotty? It's quite rare for retail chains [or even specialty comic shops] here in Australia to ever get your stuff. I used to collect a fair bit of DCU for example, but I've pretty much abandoned the lines; I've simply run out of resources to find them with modest effort. And it's a shame because they're beautiful figures I'd love to have continued with.

Thanks

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:31 pm 
HEY! New guy! GET HIM!

my question is: Do you have plans to make "The Real Ghostbusters" 6-inch figures ?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1803 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116 ... 121  Next