Home Forum Columns Galleries Archives About

It is currently Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:32 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1802 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 121  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:01 am 
Former King of Posts

elvis8batman wrote:
3. No one minds a character being reissued IF ITS AN IMPROVEMENT ON THE ORIGINAL!!! So people wouldnt mind Booster Gold put back into assortments if he was done in his correct BLUE and YELLOW colours. Same applies to Luthor,( business suit, armour or olive green suit)

Please do not post questions as absolutes. "No one"? how about me? who has no interest in buying another version of anyone I already have. Exception being actual different characters like the Justice Lords or the Hro Talok interpretation of Hawkman.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:20 am 
Corporate Spin Monkey

superfriend wrote:
elvis8batman wrote:
3. No one minds a character being reissued IF ITS AN IMPROVEMENT ON THE ORIGINAL!!! So people wouldnt mind Booster Gold put back into assortments if he was done in his correct BLUE and YELLOW colours. Same applies to Luthor,( business suit, armour or olive green suit)

Please do not post questions as absolutes. "No one"? how about me? who has no interest in buying another version of anyone I already have. Exception being actual different characters like the Justice Lords or the Hro Talok interpretation of Hawkman.

Ok fair enough, I didnt mean it to sound like an all encompassing fact, more of a generalisation. But I hope you get my point, that if re-issues are to be put out, (which is always going to be the case), making them more show acurate sugars the pill. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 4:16 pm 
You hear that? We're using CODE names...

Here’s my question:

What is MATTEL doing to ensure that fans in other countries get their JLU and DCSH line? Hasbro’s products are coming in almost 1-2 months delayed but MATTEL products are almost 6 months delayed here in the Philippines. We have yet to see the new DCSH Steel and Supergirl figures on retail.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:57 am 
Knows his stuff

When will Walmart be getting the newest DCSH Batman wave with Two-Face and Batgirl? I think I have seen one report of one Walmart store in the entire U.S. actually getting these figures.

Also, is Walmart going to quit ordering the DCSH line prematurely because it is being rebranded into DCU Classics for early 2008? I have seen this happen when Star Wars switches lines for their basic figures and the last few waves of any given line can be almost nonexistent. My fear is that they won't order the last few waves with Cyborg Superman, Catwoman, and Clayface and I won't be able to get these figures at retail or online.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:07 pm 
Brand Manager

Does the Mattel's DC license includes possible Watchmen movie figures?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:40 am 
HEY! New guy! GET HIM!

And since I'm going nuts over Challenge of the SuperFriends, how about JLU versions of the following...

Captain Cold
Cheetah
Toyman
Giganta
Riddler
Scarecorw
Black Manta (yes, Black Manta...not Devil Ray or Sea Devil or whatever that thing was called).

That would complete the villians from the Challenge line-up!

And bonus point sif you make a 10 inch Giganta as well, since the bigger version from that line would go great with this one!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 5:29 am 
"You can set your clock to his haircut"

will we see rare figures from dcsh (blue darkseid, azrael) made available again under dc classics?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 2:34 pm 
An Insider

Black Adam wrote:
will we see rare figures from dcsh (blue darkseid, azrael) made available again under dc classics?

or for that matter, blue Supergirl and Two-Face?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 2:47 pm 
Loose, Missing Package

a Super Friends question, if Aquaman is going to be a rather "limited" release according to the Mattel panel at SDCC, why release a sub for a figure that may be considerably hard to find?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:44 pm 
MINT!

Mattel, no question, just a simple request, once you have time, check out my friend Cal, from San Francisco. He is doing some terrific things with DCSH customs and he is fast and detailed. Cal just finished his graduate studies in product design and development. His dream job is to work for you guys doing DC action figures and could be a great guy to help sub for the 4HM and this summer is taking sculpting classes to better his talents, when he is not doing these customs for me, lol. He couldn't make it to your audition, so to speak, at SDCC because he is taking care of his now 4 week old niece due to his sister still being held in the hospital. He is an awesome talent and I think he would fit in perfect with you guys at Mattel. He is very commmitted to putting out the best product for the money and evey custom you see on this site was done by Cal and is either sitting on my shelves or is in the process of being completed. The link is below and he has more customs on Fwoosh and at his site, www.calscustoms.com, thanks again,

Please Julius, let this go up. I am sure you can still remember when you were struggling and was trying to find your first job or a better job.

Link is here, thanks

http://www.flickr.com/photos/9214425@N03/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 2:51 pm 
ABS

I'm probably going to receive a scolding for thisl, but I say let it ride. The boy has talent, and it would be nice if someone could seehis work and cut him a break.

Notoriety can be fun.

http://hallofjustice1.proboards.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:25 am 
Totally Ripped ABS!!!

What about Deadman, Jonah Hex and I'm sure this has been mentioned, but will Hal Jordan be available in the JLU line?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:46 am 
Loose, Missing Package

TG, how long before we get to see packaging mock-ups for DCUC? Will the cards be based on that DCU poster at SDCC? Will there be character bios on the cards and will the variant characters have different cards?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:07 pm 
5" Scale

Will the recent recalls of Fisher Price products affect shipments of JLU and DCSH?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:05 am 
Brand Manager

Could Mattel release Kingdom Come figures in the DCUC line?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1802 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 121  Next