Home Forum Columns Galleries Archives About

It is currently Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:36 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1803 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105 ... 121  Next
 Post subject: Re: The "ASK MATTY" Q&A Question thread
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:31 am 
Joint Unfreezer

Is Wonder Woman released with the current All Star wave? She is listed as figure 3 yet there is NO sign of her to be found? What happened with her? We DO need more Wonder Woman figures to spend our money on you know? A yellow re deco =W= would be GREAT!! Hook us up! Thanks!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:49 pm 
"You can set your clock to his haircut"

Why decide to make Atrocitus the same height as Superman (and Hal Jordan) when Mattel is supposed to have a bunch of different parts that could be reused to make him a bit taller? He doesn't have to be, and shouldn't be, the same size as Despero...or Superman. Why not use the Public Enemies buck or whatever buck was used for Ares to make him the right size? You said you weren't going to cut corners with the subscription, so please don't.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:44 am 
active in the community

Will remaining convention exclusive JLU 3 Packs be available on Mattycollector.com? If so, when can we expect them to go on sale? I need my Goldface!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:41 am 
Daniel Pickett

actioncomics wrote:
Will remaining convention exclusive JLU 3 Packs be available on Mattycollector.com? If so, when can we expect them to go on sale? I need my Goldface!

Yes. They will be. They announced that since they were not able to attend Dragon*Con they would be putting the 3 con 3-packs up on Matty. I suspect it will be next month, but they haven't made an official announcement of the date.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:09 pm 
Aspires to be #1

Is the DC Action League line dead? Every one of the Target, Walmart and TRU stores in my area have stopped carrying the line completely.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:39 am 
Wonderdog

j1h15233 wrote:
Is the DC Action League line dead? Every one of the Target, Walmart and TRU stores in my area have stopped carrying the line completely.

Man, I hope not. My grandkids love those little guys! But they have completely disappeared from the shelves here in PA as well.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:21 am 
"You can set your clock to his haircut"

Are we going to be seeing more Modern Age JSA characters in the subscription or at retail in 2012, or Jay Garrick it for the year?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:45 am 
AFA Graded

Dear Matty,

Do you think the JLU Fan Collector 7-pack sold well enough to get Mattel to at least think about releasing the Toyman 3-pack, or
any others that were shown at the toy-fare last February?

Love,
An-Gel

AFi Positive Feedback: +199

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:26 am 
Corporate Spin Monkey

DCUC: This has been asked before, but with the packaged images of the Wave 20 Hawk figure showing up online, it seems a good time to ask again. With regard to the paint applications on DCUC, many characters that have white on their costumes, features, faces etc often come out grey (Captain Cold, Power Girl, Joker, Forager, Mary Marvel, all the Gloves on the GL figures (especially the costumes on the White Lanterns) and more that I could name, all suffer from this, and if it's not painted grey, it's cast in grey plastic instead of white.

First look reviews of the Young Justice 6" Superboy show that you have used white plastic for his costume, and this shows it can be done, so will you be correcting this colour issue from here on out for figures that have white costumes/faces?

Thanks.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:50 am 
Armored Avenger of Arduous Aspirations

Considering 2012 is almost here, any chance of some more DCUC sub reveals? I'd hate to have to wait until Toyfair.

Trade Rating +55 and counting

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:01 am 
Disney is not his cup of tea

Actually I have a question... will there be a chance for others to get in on the Sub again or was that it? Do we have to wait for the 2013 subscription?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:12 am 
proverbial old fart

I recognize that this is probably not the proper place to ask this, but this is the only point of contact I have. I believe that Mattel should make a Barbie with no hair so every little girl fighting cancer can feel beautiful. The doll comes with a head scarf and donates part of the proceeds to the cancer foundation or another cancer program.

I personally believe that sales of this doll would surprise everyone and certainly make Mattel look good in the eyes of the public. I hope you will pass this suggestion on to the proper people within the company.

Thank you

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:45 pm 
my tummy itches

Location: Kegworth, just around the corner from Gotham, England
Glenn2000 wrote:
I recognize that this is probably not the proper place to ask this, but this is the only point of contact I have. I believe that Mattel should make a Barbie with no hair so every little girl fighting cancer can feel beautiful. The doll comes with a head scarf and donates part of the proceeds to the cancer foundation or another cancer program.

I personally believe that sales of this doll would surprise everyone and certainly make Mattel look good in the eyes of the public. I hope you will pass this suggestion on to the proper people within the company.

Thank you

Not a Matty answer, but yes.

Wholeheartedly, yes.

Jo

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:33 pm 
An Insider

I was about to toss out my JLU 7 Pack packaging, when I noticed something strange...who is the mystery figure on the back?
Is it a designer? Is there a prize for finding this? If so, could it possibly be one each of the unreleased JLU 3 packs? I'm not the Fwoosh, but I could do an amateur review :D
You can PM me here w/ the deets 8)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:30 pm 
Daniel Pickett

Your answer to "Who is that" can be found in the last paragraph here:

http://www.actionfigureinsider.com/toy- ... on-7-pack/

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1803 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105 ... 121  Next