Home Forum Columns Galleries Archives About

It is currently Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:43 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1803 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 121  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 1:32 pm 
Tis' but a pup

Rebis wrote:
Toy Guru, can you please comment on the ongoing JLU distribution problem? ... what can the fan community expect to see from Mattel in terms of correcting this problem?

I second this question. And thank you, ToyGuru, for your continued participation on this board. We are glad you're here.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 6:06 pm 
An Insider

TG- why is there no link to a Justice League or The Batman toy site on the mattel 'our toys' page? is it because they are WB properties? I think it would be nice to have an official page, at least for The Batman.
edit: a good reference would be the BEN 10 page. they've got all the products, games, and cool info about the show

thanks again!
z.

Last edited by zaxilla2 on Mon Sep 10, 2007 8:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:44 am 
Former King of Posts

Toy Guru,

My local Target and TRU are stocked with JLU. Purple cards. the problem is it is all product that was previously released on orange cards. ShiningKnight/Zatanna 3packs are not moving. So it will not be reordered.

Any suggestions?

The TRU employee I talked to suggested I make some friends in other states. That would be great except, there are no Stargirl, Parasite, or Volcana anywhere. Big Barda, Deadshot, Obsideon, Sand and Star Sapphire are few and far between. Even Joker and Hawkman are rare.

Is there anything Mattel can do to help them rotate stock? Clear out the non-selling ShiningKnight/Zatanna 3packs? So they can re-order? I want to buy this stuff at retail, but cannot because it is not there.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 9:15 am 
Caprica6 wrote:
Rebis wrote:
Toy Guru, can you please comment on the ongoing JLU distribution problem? ... what can the fan community expect to see from Mattel in terms of correcting this problem?

I second this question. And thank you, ToyGuru, for your continued participation on this board. We are glad you're here.

Yes, anything to share that can give us JLU fans some hope??? :) :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 9:16 am 
Prototype

At the 2004 Comic Con a Bruce Wayne in suit was shown for the Batman line but never released. Is it still possible for him to released in the line at some point? Maybe in a two pack? Here's the link to the pic.

http://www.toymania.com/toyshows/sdcc04 ... rev2.shtml

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 6:56 pm 
An Insider

riddler2403 wrote:
At the 2004 Comic Con a Bruce Wayne in suit was shown for the Batman line but never released. Is it still possible for him to released in the line at some point? Maybe in a two pack? Here's the link to the pic.

http://www.toymania.com/toyshows/sdcc04 ... rev2.shtml

that would be sweet!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 6:59 pm 
An Insider

Toy guru: if (and when) we see some figures based on the Legion of Superheroes cartoon, will they be based on the younger versions in season one or the older versions in the forthcoming season two? or both? how about two packs for each character with each seasons design?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 9:14 am 
Hangin' with the big boys

Here's my question.

In regards to the JLU toy line
Why is that the original JL members are still being released with the elbow and knee articulation? I think it would make more sense to begin to release them with their original 5 POA to go along with the other JLU figures. I don't think it would be a stretch anymore to go back to the original models.

I know that a TRU exclusive has been released but I refuse to buy a set because of horrible paint jobs and the John Stewart figure has his original head.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 1:03 pm 
An Insider

TG- sucks to hear about all of the Mattel recalls. I'm sure it's pandemonium where you are at right now.

anyway, when I saw the list of recalled toys, I was relieved that there were no DCSH/JLU, but I got to thinking. In order to help the brand (and the lines) you guys should release lists of all of the 'safe' toys to inform consumer moms which Mattel toys are alright for the kids.

I think this would ultimately help the Mattel brand and take away from some of the negative association that might be going on in consumers' minds. And it couldn't hurt to drive some DCAU/DCSH/JLU/SUPERFRIENDS sales :wink: . just a thought. good luck!

Post subject: Figure Exclusive
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 11:39 am 
HEY! New guy! GET HIM!

I would like to know who I would need to speak with about a possible comic convention exclusive figure for the 2008 convention circuit. This would be a figuer for a convention other than San Diego or Wizard World Chicago.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 4:34 pm 
Collector Inspector

In continuing with the captain's request, perhaps the NYCC can get an exclusive?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 6:54 am 
Totally Ripped ABS!!!

With the Justice Lords 3pk as part of the new series, will we see the Hawkgirl Justice Lord 3pk?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:33 am 
An Insider

is the Fire and Ice 3pk still being released, or will it eventually obtain 'convention exclusive' status due to poor production issues?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:49 am 
serves the Otter

zaxilla2 wrote:
is the Fire and Ice 3pk still being released, or will it eventually obtain 'convention exclusive' status due to poor production issues?
LOL

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 9:48 am 
Prototype

Christophe wrote:
zaxilla2 wrote:
LOL

I certainly hope not!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1803 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 121  Next