Home Forum Columns Galleries Archives About

It is currently Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:12 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1803 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 121  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:42 pm 
"You can set your clock to his haircut"

Now that the JLU show's dead, any chance you could kill that line and actually dedicate the resources & character selection to DCSH to make it truly a DC Super Heroes and not just a Batman & Superman & friends? :twisted:

(I ask this in this way simply for the fact that it doesn't seem like DC/Warner Brothers wants to actually give the line a chance to grow on it's own, maybe if they kill a line that no longer has any media tie ins they'll be willing to grow a line that's had a tie in for over 70 years now)

If they can grow both, great, but PLEASE tell me who needs to be bribed/beaten/otherwise to help negotiate the universal license so we can flesh out an super-poseable comic inspired JLA. Hopefully SDCC will have good news in this area. I NEED GREEN LANTERN, WONDER WOMAN, FLASH, MARTIAN MANHUNTER.... & MORE!!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:57 pm 
my tummy itches

Hello and welcome to you (Sir or Ma'am) our new Mattel Rep. and thank you for interacting with us.

I implore you to please seriously consider getting an "Old" Bruce Wayne (from Batman Beyond) made in the JLU line. I would also like to plead for Mattel to consider geting the rights (or permission) to make Static Shock as well... and of course the standard "unmakeables" as always (Capt. Marvel, Capt. Atom, Lobo, and Question)
:wink:

Thank you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:28 am 
MINT!

DCSH questions.

Is there a way to improve distribution in the U.K? Aside from " figures from wave 1 and 2 from wave 2, these have not been seen at mass market here. I'd sooner not have to resort to ebay.

Given the repaints of Bizaro, Doomsday and Bane is there any possibility of getting Superman in brighter blue and red with the S-shield on the cape?

Other than the problems getting these, great line.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 4:47 am 
Bob Vila

Two DCSH questions:

1. Boy Wonder mentioned that movie figures were being considered for this line. Is this still the case? If I may: please don't! Many of us have no interest in movie figures, and would hate to see a spot in this line "wasted" with them.

2. Will there be any more Target two- packs?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 5:07 am 
Damn you, Autocorrect!

Hello again...

Is there any chance we will see any Teen Titans characters added to the JLU line. Bandai did a good job but left so many characters untouched or the wrong size...and worst of all...no Doom Patrol or the Brain!!!

Post subject: Hot Wheels 1/18 TV Batmobile
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 8:00 am 
Tis' but a pup

The 1/18 Hot Wheels tv Batmobile has too many inaccuracies because Barris made sloppy changes after the show was over. Will they be corrected so it looks like the First Season Batmobile?

At least for the Super Elite?

Thanks!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 10:04 am 
proverbial old fart

Any information on the Legion of Super-Heroes action figure line?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 5:58 pm 

Speaking of 1:18 scale... Any chance we might see a complimentry line of DCSH style & articulation? THAT WOULD ABSOLUTELY FRAKKIN ROCK!!!!!!!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 8:22 am 
3 3/4"

hello there-great job on the JLU line and The Batman.you guys gotta give DCSH some love though-it can be a juggernaut for you guys.

will Hal Jordan and Wonder Woman be available for the Superfriends line?if not can you elaborate on character restrictions for this line?-if there is any that is.Hawkman and others would be all kinds of cool here

are Guardian,Gangbuster,Blockbuster II and other related folks covered by your DCSh 6" agreement ?all would make excellent figures and should be under the Umbrella.they would be great ways to expand the line-like Steel and Nightwing.also would there be a problem making Zod and Ignition from Pokolistan?I ask because these would make excellent striking figures

I would(like others)really like to know if "The Batman" versions of the JL are viable for figures-especially Hal Jordan.

we were told many times that is was worth fighting for the characters we wanted in JLU-are Question,Captain Marvel and Captain Atom(I wont mention Hal)at all a possibility for this line?also is Mr Terrific under consideration at all?

thanks for your time

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:55 am 
Joint Unfreezer

You guys mentioned at Toyfair we would be seeing 25 new characters this year for DCSH,has that number changed?

With the DCU liscence for DCSH would you guys stick to character specific waves, or mix them up?

Mattel has stated that the DCSH line is doing great. Does that mean your budget for this line has increased? If so how will you use the extra money i.e. more figures,better pack ins,Build-A-Figure?

Might I suggest a Build -A -Playset,like every figure comes witha piece of the Batcave. This has not been done yet so I think it would be a new an exciting way to get even more people to get into this line and current collectors to buy the repaints they don't usually buy.

Or might we see playsets in this line?

What about a new Batmobile?

I was wondering why you guys don't mix assortments up with Batman and Superman figures in the same wave? I think this creates more variety on the shelves.

Also why so heavy packed on the main guys in a case[meaning Bats and Supes] Julius just reported that you guys said you understand the shelves are clogged with Supermans so why would you pack the new Batman waves with 3 Batmans?

What about cases with say one of each figure here's what I am talikng about

1x Black suit Superman
1xSteel
1xSupergirl[blue outfit]
1x Mongul
1x Parasite
1xDarkseid

I s it cheaper for you guys to keep making superman figures? I would assume it costs the same as Steel so why not heavy pack hard to find figures?

When will we see the packaging for the new DCUC line?

Last edited by DC Superfan on Mon Aug 20, 2007 6:05 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:00 am 
Super Amigo Fantastico!

Regarding JLU, do you have a listing of ALL the characters that have NOT yet been made, and is that list split into "regular" release and "possible exclusive" (oversized) releases?

Also, do you have our poll results printed out for easy reference as to the order you could be releasing figures based on fan demand? :D

Thirdly, do you still have the "designer's requisition" option (Blue Devil was a result of this) to get a figure made, and if so...who is the frontrunner this time around?

Peace,

Chip

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:15 am 
Former King of Posts

JLU:
Is Mattel considering going after a bigger license which would incorporate all the related DC Animated properties, would they?

Batman TAS
TNA Batman
Superman TAS
Batman Beyond
Static Shock
the Zeta Project
Justice League
JL Unlimited
the monthly JLU comic book

what about the TeenTitansGo license? The show still airs on Cartoon Network.

Last edited by superfriend on Thu Jun 07, 2007 11:13 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 11:11 am 
Former King of Posts

JLU:
Does the team have a "short list" of characters they feel are essential to the line feeling complete?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 11:33 am 

Hey Mattel,
Is there anyone actually reading these questions?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 2:30 pm 
Hangin' with the big boys

Either that, or three questions answered themselves.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1803 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 121  Next