Home Forum Columns Galleries Archives About

It is currently Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:32 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 169 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 12  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:37 am 
active in the community

I had to go to 2 different Targets today but i found Joker and Hawkman today. It is weird that they're not restocking the singles.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 3:13 pm 
MINT!

I found on HM and one Joker today. I put the Hawkman back because it just looked so horrible, I think this is the first time I have ever skipped a figure. Do all the Hawkmen have a different colored head than the body? From the pictures in this thread it seems that way.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:17 pm 
PVC

I found only the Joker 3-pk at Target in brooklyn today. :D

even though there was no Hawkman 3-pk, i've found one Superman/Supergirl/Steel 3-pk on a new purple card (just like the joker's). i was a little surprized since i havent read anything about it before. (I didn't pick it up though, i have them all).

just wanted to give people the heads up.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:30 pm 
Resin

Arsenio3 wrote:
No one has heard from BBTS re these pre-orders right?

Not yet... I find myself checking my email almost hourly for some sort of sign of these shipping... sigh...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:38 pm 
Hangin' with the big boys

79Bats wrote:
I found only the Joker 3-pk at Target in brooklyn today. :D

even though there was no Hawkman 3-pk, i've found one Superman/Supergirl/Steel 3-pk on a new purple card (just like the joker's). i was a little surprized since i havent read anything about it before. (I didn't pick it up though, i have them all).

just wanted to give people the heads up.

ACK- That seems to be your store.... congrats on the find...I must go hunting again. :)

Val

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 6:06 pm 
4" scale

Went to Target after work today and found the Joker 3pk. Nice find considering it's the end of the day.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 6:10 pm 
My heart is of low-durometer PVC

Still nothing in Toledo...anyone wanna help me out with these 2 three packs? I will pay for figures plus shipping

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:15 am 
Grickle Grass Grower

Damn I knew I should have went hunting yesterday!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:52 am 
shirtless hugger

CrunchyNug wrote:
Cute couple huh?

he looks like he has a lazy eye just like my vigalante. That's why i'm considering returning the pack if i see a better one, but it appears many of our JL figures suffer from this lazy eye syndrome.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:01 am 
Killer Moth Fanatic

I found both Hawkman and Joker today. The Steel repaint pack was there too, but I passed on it. It's still readily available at Big K here.

It was weird -- it's been so long since I saw a new 3-pack on the pegs that my eyes didn't register them at first. Kinda made me dizzy for a second.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:08 am 
active in the community

bat313 wrote:
He looks like he has a lazy eye just like my vigalante. That's why i'm considering returning the pack if i see a better one, but it appears many of our JL figures suffer from this lazy eye syndrome.

My particular Hawkman doesn't seem to have a lazy eye. Maybe the pic is misleading because Hawkman's face is slightly angled away from the camera, but upon further inspection of my actual figure, he looks fine to me. Hope you're able to find a suitable replacement for your "Lazy Hawk."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:03 pm 
PVC

CordeliaChaseFan wrote:
ACK- That seems to be your store.... congrats on the find...I must go hunting again. :)

Val

hehe, I've been going to this store for the longest and have always came back empty handed. i'm complety amazed by my patience . the last new JLU figures i got were the lightray 3-pk back in december and before that GL 3pk (Kyle and Co). seriously.

so I guess i did get a nice break finally.

i understand that you live in the area so if a find anything, i'll post here ASAP this way you'll have an idea.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:27 pm 
categorically opposed

Found Joker and Hawkman three-packs at the Target in Robinson Township.

Joker is the best animated representation of the character ever, in my opinion. The head sculpt is top notch.

Hawkman also has a great head sculpt. I just wish he were a little bigger, but he's still a great looking figure.

Bring on Mr. Miracle, Fire, and Ice!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 7:52 pm 
active in the community

I stopped by a Target yesterday on my way to my girlfriend's place and I found the Joker and Hawkman 3-packs. This is the same Target where I found the Volcana, Obsidian and Deadshot/Barda 3-packs.

Hawkman looks great, though he could've been better if he had sculpted details on his torso. The belt bugs me and I may have to sculpt him a new one.

Joker is near perfect, such a great representation. Today, I had to run some errands for a trip, checked the toy aisle (at another Target) and they had a Joker 3-pack there. To my surprise, this Joker wasn't cockeyed! Sure, I could have easily painted the eyes to my liking, but purchasing him this way is a lot easier. Of all the Jokers I've seen in person (three so far) and online, this one I found today is the only one that isn't cockeyed, a manufacturing defect in my favor.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:36 am 
Joint Unfreezer

I found the Joker and Hawkman packs today at Target in West Hills, CA. Joker is perfect! Black Canary though ... what a dog. The face is as bad as the first one and sloppy paint job throughout on this particular one. It still bothers me that she can't raise her hip-hand to her face for a "Canary Cry" but what can you do ...

Hawkman's body has that same grayish quality that Lightray has, so its noticeably darker than his face. I'm glad to have him but its disconcerting :?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 169 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 12  Next