Home Forum Columns Galleries Archives About

It is currently Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:21 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 157 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 9:46 am 
shirtless hugger

Has anybody seen the older waves at Big Lots? No, not the really old waves (mision vision), i mean Parasite/Stargirl/Volcana/Vigalante ? I hope that they will at least get in Mr. Mracle/Darksied/Orion when it hits.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 4:25 am 
PVC

I finally got around to checking my local Big Lots yesterday. (Muncy, PA)

- JLU: Trinity 3-packs, Steel 3-packs, a single Joker 3-pack and a single Hawkman 3-pack. HORRID paint jobs on Hawkman and Canary. They also had leftover Atom and Green Arrow 10" figures and plenty of Supes and Darkseid singles.

- DSCH: Steel (both versions), Supes, Mongul, and Parasite.

- Lots of Bats, Supes and Flash Superfriends.

I picked up the Joker/Bats two-pack so that I could add the Joker to my DCSH collection (I don't like that he's coming in funky-colored pants later this year, so I wanted this version). I honestly don't think the funky Batman that comes with him is all that ugly, contrary to what I was told on these boards.

Later,
Wakko

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 1:50 pm 
Hat Pooper

Went to Big Lots today and it seems like I have the worst luck, still can't find anything.(was mainly looking for the Hawkman 3 pack) They did have the Joker 3 pack tho. But they also had alot of the 2 pack Jokers and they got in a crapload of 2003 Batman mattel comic style figures. They had a a deluxe yellow Batman from that series called Battle Sled Batman that I have never found, only at that store. Does anyone know if it is rare?

And for DCSH they had Parasite, Superman, Black Suit Superman
And for DC Superfriends they had Flash, Batman, Superman
Also had alot of Batman animated 2 packs.

JLU Wishlist - Stargirl (taller), S.T.R.I.P.E., Gypsy, Johnny Thunder, Thunderbolt, The Creeper, Crimson Avenger, Dr. Mid-Nite, Two-Face (repaint), Batwoman, Killer Croc, Firefly, Poison Ivy, The Mad Hatter, The Riddler, Roxy Rocket, Scarface, Baby Doll

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 3:35 pm 
Loose, Missing Package

NitEwiNg86 wrote:
They had a a deluxe yellow Batman from that series called Battle Sled Batman that I have never found, only at that store. Does anyone know if it is rare?

Not since the Big Lots Motherload hit. I have a feeling BL is going to get stck with a lot of those Batman figures...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 8:47 pm 
Santos L. Halper

I am wondering if anyone has found the Obsidion 3pack or the Star Sapphire 3 pack...I did find the Deadshot/Barda 3 pack at my Big Lots...

and for God's sake...could Mattel PLEASE reissue Volcana?! Seriously, her production run must have been less than Hal Jordan!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 3:50 am 
Wonderdog

Ghost6 wrote:
I am wondering if anyone has found the Obsidion 3pack or the Star Sapphire 3 pack...I did find the Deadshot/Barda 3 pack at my Big Lots...

and for God's sake...could Mattel PLEASE reissue Volcana?! Seriously, her production run must have been less than Hal Jordan!

someone got me a star sapphire 3 pack from big lots. but volcana i have her preordered at bbts bc i feel $22 will be the cheapest i will ever see her for.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 12:25 pm 
5" Scale

I stopped by my local Big Lots just to see what they might have. JLU 3 packs were down to just 1 Trinity, 2 Jokers. No DCSH left and they didn't get the BTAS packs in.

Here's hoping that they'll restock the JLU packs with the Barda wave!!!

I did pick up a R.E.V.'s robot + motorcycle set for custom fodder. I think I can use the robot for a Stel GL custom.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 157 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11