Home Forum Columns Galleries Archives About

It is currently Sat Dec 20, 2014 9:32 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 106 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 8:30 am 
You hear that? We're using CODE names...
Offline

Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:30 pm
Posts: 59
Ive got all of the regular version figures and the batmobile for my son. I saw the bat ATV and Bat AGlider at TRU but didnt pick them up for him yet. Also just finished his Spidey and friends collection as our TRU put out the wave with the Thing and his barbells !!! That was the only individual character I never picked up for him.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 8:49 am 
User avatar
Former King of Posts
Offline

Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:30 pm
Posts: 10590
Location: Happy Harbor, RI
Masked Avenger wrote:
Another cool thing about this line is that they are somewhat compatible and cosistent as the Spider-Man and Friends line, and they all seem to exist in the same universe.


And you can add the Rescue Heroes characters, vehicles, and playsets as well!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 8:17 am 
User avatar
5" Scale
Offline

Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:30 pm
Posts: 1772
Location: ATL, GA
Blackjack25 wrote:
Fballz... im in th ATL ... I'm seeing GL, Lex and all the variant Batmans except for Aquaman. Check out your closest Walmart and TRU one more time. I can get them for u if you want.

CAN SOMEONE IN ATLANTA AREA PLEASE FIND ME AQUAMAN. PLEASE!!!



I still havent seen 1 lex or GL, but I got someone sending me a Lex, but I still need a GL, but I did get lucky and find a Aquaman hiding in the TRU near my work!!! Now I just need me some GL!!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:00 am 
You hear that? We're using CODE names...
Offline

Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:30 pm
Posts: 61
Location: Atlanta, GA
fball13z wrote:
Blackjack25 wrote:
Fballz... im in th ATL ... I'm seeing GL, Lex and all the variant Batmans except for Aquaman. Check out your closest Walmart and TRU one more time. I can get them for u if you want.

CAN SOMEONE IN ATLANTA AREA PLEASE FIND ME AQUAMAN. PLEASE!!!



I still havent seen 1 lex or GL, but I got someone sending me a Lex, but I still need a GL, but I did get lucky and find a Aquaman hiding in the TRU near my work!!! Now I just need me some GL!!


Doddone you! I'm going crazy looking for Aquaman.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:23 am 
Prototype
Offline

Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:30 pm
Posts: 7237
Location: Maryland
Blackjack25 wrote:
fball13z wrote:
Blackjack25 wrote:
Fballz... im in th ATL ... I'm seeing GL, Lex and all the variant Batmans except for Aquaman. Check out your closest Walmart and TRU one more time. I can get them for u if you want.

CAN SOMEONE IN ATLANTA AREA PLEASE FIND ME AQUAMAN. PLEASE!!!



I still havent seen 1 lex or GL, but I got someone sending me a Lex, but I still need a GL, but I did get lucky and find a Aquaman hiding in the TRU near my work!!! Now I just need me some GL!!


Doddone you! I'm going crazy looking for Aquaman.

Same here. It's so frustrating!

_________________
Please visit us at the Hall: http://hallofjustice1.proboards77.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:41 am 
User avatar
5" Scale
Offline

Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:30 pm
Posts: 1772
Location: ATL, GA
riddler2403 wrote:
Blackjack25 wrote:
fball13z wrote:
Blackjack25 wrote:
Fballz... im in th ATL ... I'm seeing GL, Lex and all the variant Batmans except for Aquaman. Check out your closest Walmart and TRU one more time. I can get them for u if you want.

CAN SOMEONE IN ATLANTA AREA PLEASE FIND ME AQUAMAN. PLEASE!!!



I still havent seen 1 lex or GL, but I got someone sending me a Lex, but I still need a GL, but I did get lucky and find a Aquaman hiding in the TRU near my work!!! Now I just need me some GL!!


Doddone you! I'm going crazy looking for Aquaman.

Same here. It's so frustrating!


Its worth the wait, he is so freakin cool lol. i feel like a little kid.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 5:48 pm 
You hear that? We're using CODE names...
Offline

Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:30 pm
Posts: 61
Location: Atlanta, GA
fball13z wrote:
riddler2403 wrote:
Blackjack25 wrote:
fball13z wrote:
Blackjack25 wrote:
Fballz... im in th ATL ... I'm seeing GL, Lex and all the variant Batmans except for Aquaman. Check out your closest Walmart and TRU one more time. I can get them for u if you want.

CAN SOMEONE IN ATLANTA AREA PLEASE FIND ME AQUAMAN. PLEASE!!!



I still havent seen 1 lex or GL, but I got someone sending me a Lex, but I still need a GL, but I did get lucky and find a Aquaman hiding in the TRU near my work!!! Now I just need me some GL!!


Doddone you! I'm going crazy looking for Aquaman.

Same here. It's so frustrating!


Its worth the wait, he is so freakin cool lol. i feel like a little kid.


I got it today! Finally on my way from a meeting in Macon. Woo Hoo! Now all I have to do is save up for the Batmobile.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 8:42 pm 
Santos L. Halper
Offline

Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:30 pm
Posts: 1434
I was reading a thread about the Superfriends line over on the DC Comics board and a guy claims he called Mattel's customer service and got some interesting news...He said the rep rattled off a list of characters from the assortments and listed both Cyborg and Hawkman as well as ROBIN and JOKER for November 07 release...

I don't have ANY idea if this is true or not, but it seems like Robin and Joker are fairly safe bets to me...

For next year I would think Steel and Green Arrow are safe bets also...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:21 am 
User avatar
Shudders at the Thought of Swamp-Crotch Chafing
Offline

Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:30 pm
Posts: 8749
Location: Rochester, NY
I just picked up an Aquaman a few days back at TRU and my son and I finally opened him today! (I know, I know, but in all fairness his birthday is Sep. 3 and I was trying to hold off)

There is a nifty little foldout with a maze and matching game for the kiddies on one side and a list of all current product on the other that I hadn't seen before in the other characters blisters. (For that matter I have noticed about 4 different packaging sticker variants between BigLots, TRU and Target.)

If we are going to start making wish lists and playing guessing games then I want to wish for:

GL Kilowog
Rocket Red
Swamp Thing
GL Guy Gardner
Anti-Monitor

I Suspect we will see:
GL Hal
Martian Manhunter
Wonder Woman
Green Arrow
Joker
Robin
Batgirl
plenty of Bat variants and a few Supes variants


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 6:55 am 
Prototype
Offline

Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:30 pm
Posts: 7237
Location: Maryland
That's so cool. I hope the news about Robin and Joker are true. Here's a list of likely choices for this line.

Wonder Woman
Hal Jordan
Green Arrow
Martian Manhunter
The Atom
Steel
Speedy
Blue Beetle
Red Tornado
Darkseid
Sinestro
The Riddler

_________________
Please visit us at the Hall: http://hallofjustice1.proboards77.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 7:39 am 
User avatar
5" Scale
Offline

Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:30 pm
Posts: 1772
Location: ATL, GA
I found an extra Aquaman today, if anyone has a GL for trade, that would be great!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 1:29 pm 
You hear that? We're using CODE names...
Offline

Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:30 pm
Posts: 61
Location: Atlanta, GA
fball13z wrote:
I found an extra Aquaman today, if anyone has a GL for trade, that would be great!


I would be. How close do you ever get to downtown/midtown ATL? I'm over in Lithonia.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 1:35 pm 
You hear that? We're using CODE names...
Offline

Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:30 pm
Posts: 68
I just read over at RTM that you can find them at COSTCO of all places! And for way cheaper!

They have two 3-packs, each for 15.99.

One is Batman, GL, and Aquaman and the other is Superman, Flash, and Lex.

This is very tempting, since I haven't bought ANY of them...and I wasn't planning on it, unless I saw a Lex in stores...

-Brainiac


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 1:43 pm 
User avatar
5" Scale
Offline

Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:30 pm
Posts: 1772
Location: ATL, GA
Blackjack25 wrote:
fball13z wrote:
I found an extra Aquaman today, if anyone has a GL for trade, that would be great!


I would be. How close do you ever get to downtown/midtown ATL? I'm over in Lithonia.


not much, i live in Kennesaw and work in Roswell, more of an OTP guy then an ITP guy lol.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 2:11 pm 
You hear that? We're using CODE names...
Offline

Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:30 pm
Posts: 61
Location: Atlanta, GA
fball13z wrote:
Blackjack25 wrote:
fball13z wrote:
I found an extra Aquaman today, if anyone has a GL for trade, that would be great!


I would be. How close do you ever get to downtown/midtown ATL? I'm over in Lithonia.


not much, i live in Kennesaw and work in Roswell, more of an OTP guy then an ITP guy lol.


Hmmm. I got a bball game at some time off Roswell in that Sandy Springs area Monday. Is that anywhere near you?


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 106 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Exabot [Bot]


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to: