Home Forum Columns Galleries Archives About

It is currently Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:25 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:04 pm 
my tummy itches

I personally couldnt care less. Nice good looking design, but a totally disposable, uninteresting and unecessary character IMO. I'm not caring for the Montoya/Question character either and dont care if either ever see plastic or not. Just me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 11:06 pm 
Collector Inspector

batlaw wrote:
I personally couldnt care less. Nice good looking design, but a totally disposable, uninteresting and unecessary character IMO. I'm not caring for the Montoya/Question character either and dont care if either ever see plastic or not. Just me.

My thoughts exactly. But I'll go even 1 or 2 steps further. I think the design is boring and I think the Lesbianism is a cheap way to get people interested in an uninteresting character. But I am not surprised to see nothing is really happening with the character. Batwoman really has never worked. Not matter what they did with her. Beside does Batman really need another spin off character. Look at the list of characters he had or has working for him. For a brooding loner he sure does surround himself with alot of people. Last thing I too am alittle upset about the Question. He was my favorite character in High School and on JLU.