Home Forum Columns Galleries Archives About

It is currently Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:31 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: A little help please...
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 5:56 pm 
Hi, i write here with hope someone could help me, i´ll try to be brief.

I purchased JLU figures on ebay, it´s been a almost two months and the seller keeps evading me with the answers, he said in two different times that the shipment was sent, i asked for the tracking number but never gave me one. I dont have a credit card, so Western Union is the only way i have to send money, the seller pick up the money and now i dont know what to do to receive the figures or a refund of the money, he even mark "Payment received" in almost all the items i purchased. The problem is that i think i cant report item no received becouse is an option available just if you use paypal. I live in Argentina and Ebay is the only way i have to buy figures, Mattel dont carry figures since the Metamorpho 3Packs and when somebody sell a figure it´s to much expensive. I did ebay in 3 other times withouth problems but this guy is a headache, i sent a lot of mails to the seller but he always is evasive.
So if someone could help me i really will apreciate. Thanks.

One more question how much time i have to leave feedback? 90 days?
Thanks again.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 8:01 pm 
there were horses, and a man on fire, and I killed a guy with a trident

Hi,

Report him for an ITEM NOT RECEIVED dispute. Give his ass a NEGATIVE FEEDBACK!

You can leave a feedback as early as the first week...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 6:05 am 
Shudders at the Thought of Swamp-Crotch Chafing

Hey,

Sorry to hear about your bad luck man. A similar situation happened to me about 2 years ago. I have to say, start contacting ebay through email. They are really good about following through and tracking responses. Ultimately, you may not get a refund but it will help to ensure that no one else gets screwed by this seller again.

Again, I am sorry for you aggravation.

Let us know how it turns out.

And you should absolutely leave negative feedback but only after you contact ebay first.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 9:10 am 
Thanks for your interest i will mail ebay and see what come out. I will be updating with the news, but since i payed via Western Union i dont think i get so much luck.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 9:13 am 
'The Barf' does not annoy him

Good luck to you, Mr.DC. I hope things turn out for the best for you.

Be sure to tell us all this guy's ebay name, so we can avoid him, too.

'...because the minute a little girl is trampled by 100 teenage girls trying to get to Justin Beiber at the Tea Cups, you will be wondering why the hell we make poor Justin Beiber stand in a 30 minute line and create an unsafe atmosphere.'

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 12:43 pm 
Prototype

I bought a Heatwave custom on e-bay about 5 months ago and never received it. I sent them a ton of e-mails but they never mailed me back. There's a lot of dishonest people on e-bay.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 12:49 pm 
Thanks for the good wishes, and be sure i will put his user name in all the places i can, it was a effort i have to do to save all this money for the figures and the international shiping and i dont even get an answer...really frustrating. I will try sending mails to Ebay, hope you people could help me if i need some orientation, i just did Ebay 3 times before this.
Thanks.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 12:59 pm 
riddler2403 wrote:
I bought a Heatwave custom on e-bay about 5 months ago and never received it. I sent them a ton of e-mails but they never mailed me back. There's a lot of dishonest people on e-bay.

Then, what did you do? Becouse this guy dont mail me back, and when he do he is evasive or just say "it should be out this morning" i asked for the tracking number but nothing, then a week later said me the same thing: "it should be out this morning"... it´s a real pain.....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 1:16 pm 
Collector Inspector

then you give him bad feed back and see if you can start a process of a refund withh Ebay. At the very least they can ban the guy from selling. And if that don't work you find out where he lives and kick him in the ding ding.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 6:01 pm 
MINT!

Do not give feedback till after you have it resolved by ebay.Use it as leverage.If you give him feedback he has no reason to send Items or refund.Be patient and start a claim.Try to place a claim with Western Union if possible as well.The seller obviously has not sent you items.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 12:54 pm 
Prototype

Mr.DC wrote:
riddler2403 wrote:

Then, what did you do? Becouse this guy dont mail me back, and when he do he is evasive or just say "it should be out this morning" i asked for the tracking number but nothing, then a week later said me the same thing: "it should be out this morning"... it´s a real pain.....

I left them negative feedback but unfortunately wasn't able to get a refund.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 4:23 pm 
too much stick, not enough carrot

I think it would also be a good idea if you let us know his userid. The more people that are aware the better. :D

DC/WB is all like "Wonder Woman's too confusing for a movie!" and Marvel/Disney is all like "Here's a raccoon with a machine gun".

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 7:45 am 
texgnome1 wrote:
I think it would also be a good idea if you let us know his userid. The more people that are aware the better. :D

I´m playing fair and will wait to see what happens, if he deserves a negative i will give him one and of course i´ll put his name and his user name here so you all be aware.

The last Wednesday sent me a message saying the package was returned to his address because express mail is´nt available to my country...HA! I received 3 shipments before via express, now he says he will send it again today friday via priority mail...I dont know... it´s been almost two months...GRRRRRAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!

I will be updating -snif-