Home Forum Columns Galleries Archives About

It is currently Fri Nov 21, 2014 9:54 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 10:26 am 
My heart is of low-durometer PVC

TRU USA and TRU Canada is merging into one corporation known as TRU North America. Will this mean Canadians will receive better assortments (no more wave skips) of DCSH and JLU? We shall see.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 6:43 pm 
You hear that? We're using CODE names...

Most of the comicbook-based action figures out there are easily accessible here in the Philippines except for these Mattel figures. Worst thing that can happen is by the time Green Lantern Hal Jordan is made, Mattel has yet to fix their distribution problems… so far I don’t see them fixing anything, they just made some of their figures accessible in other toy stores in the USA but scarce in TRU and WalMart, hardly an improvement. These figures should already be accessible globally!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 2:32 am 
Fugitive Dust

kal78ph wrote:
Question: Is it just the DCSH line that you guys are having problems with? What about Hasbro's Marvel Legends and Marvel Toys' Legendary Comicbook Heroes? Here in the Philippines we get the HML about 3 months delayed but the MATTEL DCSH is a rare sight....

Just DCSH. I can find Hasbro ML and even Legendary Comicbook Heroes at Wal-Mart, but no DCSH. I still can't believe Wal-Mart Canada will give Legendary Comicbook Heroes (who are essentially no-names to the mainstream public) shelf space, but not DCSH.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 9:17 pm 
You hear that? We're using CODE names...

I finally found the DCSH Batman-Batgirl two-pack here in the Philippines and it was just in a small specialty toy store besides where I work. It cost me about US$26, considering that single carded DSCH (if lucky enough to find one) costs about US$17 here in the Philippines this set is a bargain!!! There were also a lot of Superman-Clark Kent and Superman v.s. Bizarro two packs, Darkseid (repaint) and Parasite figures as well. Still no Steel or Supergirl figures but I’m still hoping those figures will come out soon. But I guess these figures found here are the result of a large scale sale of figures over in the USA… But I have no complains.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 1:09 am 
Wonderdog

kal78ph wrote:
I finally found the DCSH Batman-Batgirl two-pack here in the Philippines and it was just in a small specialty toy store besides where I work. It cost me about US$26, considering that single carded DSCH (if lucky enough to find one) costs about US$17 here in the Philippines this set is a bargain!!! There were also a lot of Superman-Clark Kent and Superman v.s. Bizarro two packs, Darkseid (repaint) and Parasite figures as well. Still no Steel or Supergirl figures but I’m still hoping those figures will come out soon. But I guess these figures found here are the result of a large scale sale of figures over in the USA… But I have no complains.

Got my Batman-Batgirl 2-pack at the last ToyCon in Megamall last June.

Dude, where did you find the Parasite? Still need one!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 4:22 am 
Tis' but a pup

here in Chile mattel sucks!!! but just for great toys like JLU or DCSH cause there are to many barbies and stuffs like that.........if we have lucky we have some cool line on retail for christmas, like last year with The Batman exp, or 2 years ago with the JLU blue cards