Home Forum Columns Galleries Archives About

It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:01 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 12:25 pm 
Prototype

Nice display, TRDouble. What figure is that between Nightwing and Oracle?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 12:31 pm 
my tummy itches

and he has an unmasked Batman exclusive. No fair! :P

I too need to make room in my display for the new figures - but it's about time that was my largest problem with DCSH instead of just trying to find them!

PS - I received mine last week from enchantedtoychest.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 12:41 pm 
We're going streaking!

riddler2403 wrote:
Nice display, TRDouble. What figure is that between Nightwing and Oracle?

DC Direct 'Birds of Prey' Set Black Canary. Oracle and Huntress are from that set also. That set fits in very nicely with DCSH.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 7:35 am 
PVC

went by the target in Norman, OK this morning and they had a Clayface and black and grey Batman on the pegs...if you're in the area, hurry if ya want 'em!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 8:10 am 
4" scale

Just got the Clayface wave delivered from BBTS! Looking forward to opening them when I get home.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 5:25 pm 
HEY! New guy! GET HIM!

Toy Christmas!
I got my notification from CSC that my case will be here Friday. I have my Man-bat coming tomorrow from Wizard and coming next week is the Cassie fig off ebay for a reasonable price. I will have the last 3 waves of Bats complete! Gotta start saving for DCclassics now which I was only going to get a couple figures but am opting for a case for Metamorpho.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 5:47 pm 
there were horses, and a man on fire, and I killed a guy with a trident

Good for you guys that you're already getting your series 7 sets... I'll still slug it out in retail stores.

I am one who RARELY and I mean RARELY buy things from online shops... But so far, I've managed to keep up to date... :shock:

Here's good luck to ME! :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 10:52 am 
Wonderdog

lance wrote:
Good for you guys that you're already getting your series 7 sets... I'll still slug it out in retail stores.

I am one who RARELY and I mean RARELY buy things from online shops... But so far, I've managed to keep up to date... :shock:

Here's good luck to ME! :lol:

Same here. but is killin me not having catwoman and clayface

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 4:23 pm 
Fugitive Dust

On another site people are posting that they're finding a few cases starting to trickle in at TRU's now as well Target (as was previously mentioned).
I can't wait until this wave hits retail in full force. Even though I don't like the bendy arms on Clayface, I really want that figure. I love the fact he resembles the B:TAS version of the character. :D

P.S. ...in case anyone missed my last post, I'm begging for some help getting Clayface, repaint Batman, and Catwoman since these won't be appearing at retail here in Canada. :oops: :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 4:52 pm 
Damn you, Autocorrect!

TRDouble wrote:
Anyone else planning of getting home tomorrow a soon as possible to open their 999R case? :P I wish I worked normal hours tomorrow; looking forward to Clayface and Catwoman, even if I haven't made space yet for Cyborg Superman, Cassie Batgirl, or Man-Bat on my mostly Mattel shelf. My biggest dilemma is whether to open them, or wait and hope to find doubles locally of Catwoman, Clayface and Batman for my MoC collection.

Very nice setup. My Clayface case should be here on the 3rd according to UPS. Man I wish I didn't cancel my BBTS order that day.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 8:08 am 
ABS

After so many months of not finding ANY new JLU or DCSH I was just about ready to give up on Mattel (I have on JLU but not DCSH). I was tired of wasting gas and coming home empty handed. I could have ordered items online but these items really should be available at retail. I expect to order Star Trek or Stargate figures online, but not Mattel stuff.

So I hit a Walmart, and Target this past Sunday with my daughter and of course, nothing. I drove by a TRU, I thought what the heck (TRU is always a wasteland in my area). After walking through all the aisles my daughter wanted to visit we end up at the action figures. What do I see on the DCSH shelf? The entire Clayface wave minus Clayface. I snatched the Batman and Catwoman. I still need a Clayface, Two-Face, Black Batgirl, and Cyborg Superman, but my faith has been restored.
The hunt continues. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 12:56 pm 
Hangin' with the big boys

Cool finds! anyone who finds extra clayface and catwoman, who needs two face and batgirl, let me know!