Home Forum Columns Galleries Archives About

It is currently Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:17 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 7:47 am 
Prototype
Offline

Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:30 pm
Posts: 7237
Location: Maryland
I hope Mr. Miracle, Hawkman and Charaxes are really coming.

_________________
Please visit us at the Hall: http://hallofjustice1.proboards77.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 2:20 pm 
shirtless hugger
Offline

Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:30 pm
Posts: 1207
riddler2403 wrote:
I hope Mr. Miracle, Hawkman and Charaxes are really coming.

Yeah, and Sinestro and Wonder Woman and prettty much everyone else. To be honest, I hope we get all of the listed figures at some point in this line.

_________________
Missing: JLU Kai-Ro and bikini Barda.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 2:23 pm 
Joint Unfreezer
Offline

Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:30 pm
Posts: 681
They never really denied any particular figure,just the waves. We could very well see quite a few of the characters listed. TG said that line-ups change fast and often.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 3:45 pm 
shirtless hugger
Offline

Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:30 pm
Posts: 1207
DC Superfan wrote:
They never really denied any particular figure,just the waves. We could very well see quite a few of the characters listed. TG said that line-ups change fast and often.

That would be great! My only problem with the figures listed is that WW doesn't have Cheetah to fight. That's the classic pairing, after all.

_________________
Missing: JLU Kai-Ro and bikini Barda.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 4:12 pm 
User avatar
Loose, Missing Package
Offline

Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:30 pm
Posts: 10672
Location: Cox's Creek, KY
Arrakhat wrote:
DC Superfan wrote:
They never really denied any particular figure,just the waves. We could very well see quite a few of the characters listed. TG said that line-ups change fast and often.


That would be great! My only problem with the figures listed is that WW doesn't have Cheetah to fight. That's the classic pairing, after all.


It's been suggested that we won't be getting more than one female character per wave. Maybe once the line has proven itself that will change, but I have a feeling we're *still* being lucky at this point of getting female characters at all. Yeah, we've gotten two different Supergirls, two different Batgirls, Catwoman and Harley's on the way, but those are all very high-profile names (if not the specific identity), Wonder Woman is the only other one that retailers would necessarily recognize. I hope the line gets to the point where Mattel can get as many women into the line as ML has... But, still it hasn't been that bad as we've been getting female characters at roughly one every wave-and-a-half and they've been limited to the Batman and Superman mythos, too...


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot]


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to: