Home Forum Columns Galleries Archives About

It is currently Tue Sep 16, 2014 5:40 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: how far is too far?
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 3:37 am 
PVC

I've been very patient with someone on the forum here who has a high trade rate, but I haven't received my figures in TWO MONTHS. :(

I sent him my part of the bargain on August 13th. He then sent me the wrong figures on September 6th. So, after many PMs on the forum, I sent the wrong figures back to him, but here I am, still waiting. He gave me a tracking number for my figures, but it has been showing up as an unknown tracking number for about 2 weeks.

I'm fairly new to this forum, so I would like some feedback before I go and post in the bad traders forum (because I still want my figures)... I think two months is way to long for a trade to continue, but maybe some of you have gone through this as well?

Now, when I PM him, they don't send - it just sits in my outbox. Can people block/ignore PMs here?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 4:01 am 
serves the Otter

Is he still on the boards? Maybe he's not reading your PMs? His location- in the same country? I have been on both sides of this whole waiting ordeal due to my location's sucky postal service (once the guy didn't receive the figures at all and they didn't return to me either and we had to deal with it a full year after, and another time I was the one who didn't receive any figures despite me having sent the cash, then BAMF he disappeared). He should at least have the courtesy to maintain contact with you even through PMs.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 1:17 pm 
5th Horseman

I just noticed someone asked Julius about PM's and the fact they were not working. Try to explain the situation....sorry if that was you who already asked. I'm not sure what else to do. Sometimes it's a real "Buyer Beware" situation....I got ripped out of $400 or so of merchandise on a website years ago from a scammer and never saw the money. They caught the loser and some people were refunded, but not me :x