Home Forum Columns Galleries Archives About

It is currently Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:48 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 12:14 pm 
Joint Unfreezer

Batman 305 thatt is one thing I think you are entitled to. Buying as many as you want for your collection. I have 4 sets of these. I have 5 Cyborg Supes,4 2-Face,etc,etc. I paid for them,not anyone else. This is my favorite line.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 5:51 pm 
Shudders at the Thought of Swamp-Crotch Chafing

Wow, I have never seen any of these figures at retail.

I had to resort to ordering a case online for even getting a chance at getting the Clayface and Catwoman figures and now I hear that some of you have seen your local TRU restock this particular case MORE THAN ONCE???

I live in the wrong city.

For the record, I have NEVER seen Steel, Blue Supergirl, or Batgirl at retail. I know that Batgirl was released at least once because I DID get a Two-Face at retail and I got a Steel from a friend. But NO STORE in my area has EVER had ANY of these figures more than once. NONE. I talk to several store employess and visit at least 2 TRU and 2 Targets DAILY.

And just to get back on topic. Why does it matter if Clayface has teeth or not? Just pretend they are dirty, the man is a walking mudpile for crissakes.

Peace

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 5:23 pm 
Hangin' with the big boys

man-bat1: the title was meant as a joke, getting 2 cases worth for what some people paid for 1 figure, I collect DCSH loose and MOC, not to sell but to keep, I like the way they look on my wall, sorry you haven't found these yet.

bnjmnrlyr: I only mentioned the missing teeth cause it's a pretty big thing for the painter to miss

DC superfan: I know what you mean, I can only afford to get 2 of each though, I'll probably pick up a few more Clayface figs just in case, I'm a bit concerned as many of us are about the longevity of those arms.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 12:45 pm 
Cold-cast

DC Superfan wrote:
Me neither but it seems every few days or so there is a thread with some problem that he has with DCSH,I just don't understand why he would collect it if he finds flaws in all the figures, whether it be height,paint,etc,etc.

I don't have a problem with him expressing his opinion about the line. That IS the whole point of a forum, correct?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 1:25 pm 
Hangin' with the big boys

mako wrote:
DC Superfan wrote:
Me neither but it seems every few days or so there is a thread with some problem that he has with DCSH,I just don't understand why he would collect it if he finds flaws in all the figures, whether it be height,paint,etc,etc.

I don't have a problem with him expressing his opinion about the line. That IS the whole point of a forum, correct?

That's what i thought mako!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 2:14 pm 
Joint Unfreezer

You can express what ver you want,when did I even suggest that you couldn't, I asked a simple question" Why collect them if you have so many problems". thats it when did I censor you in any way? You and mako's remark doesn't even make sense.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 5:21 pm 
ABS

I ended up with ordering Clayface from Toywiz. I haven't seen ANY of these figs at TRU, Target, Wal-Mart, Meijer (like a Wal-Mart) and everything in between.

Only thing is, I miss the days that figures were like 5 bucks a piece. $26.99 is a bit hard to swallow, but the reviews for this is outstanding, so I buckled.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 4:58 am 
An Insider

I finally found the visible one!

-R

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 8:00 am 
Ferret Farmer

Upon entering Target this morning there he was on the peg along with the rest of the wave. Not that I was looking for him but I picked him up anyways along with Catwoman. No, I ain't no scalper, probably trade that heap of mud but thinking of keeping Selina (even if she has a beard).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 8:04 am 
An Insider

The variant Selina comes with a razor accessory instead of the necklace. Very hard to find. Veeeeerrrrry hard to find.

-R

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 8:25 am 
Ferret Farmer

:lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 3:53 pm 
shirtless hugger

I found Clayface! That figure is one big guy, and I love every bit of him. 4Horsemen, knocking another one out of the park.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 12:08 am 
my tummy itches

Ive seen a Camo pants Bane once! If I didnt already have three non camo-pants Bane I mightve actually considered buying it out of sheer flabergastation from even finding just him!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 9:04 am 
shirtless hugger

batlaw wrote:
Ive seen a Camo pants Bane once! If I didnt already have three non camo-pants Bane I mightve actually considered buying it out of sheer flabergastation from even finding just him!

I got one of those a while ago, and I have to say that he's not that bad of a variant. Plus, he comes with his teddy bear (Osito? What's the bear's name?). The only figure I missed from that wave was Two-face, unfortunately. :cry:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 9:44 am 
serves the Otter

Just this week I saw Two-Face at Target with the rest of his wave; don't know if it was just that particular Target or if they're pushing some more boxes through the pipeline.

And I still haven't seen Clayface or Catwoman in stores. I'll get 'em eventually.