It is currently Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:13 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 7:39 pm 
shirtless hugger

Dusty wrote:
Arrakhat wrote:
Dusty wrote:
Okay, I guess the offending had to start somehwere, it is my opinion that all those who are saying negative things should not say negative things, and really, I "attack others?" okay Arrakhat you win i will "grow up" and i will stop attacking others (seeing as how i do that all the time) i apologize to everyone (including you) for being rude in my last post's, but i really think it is very stupid for you to tell me what to do, especially after you say i shouldn't do that, i will leave you now and you can talk about what you want...

D.

Now come on man, I just told you not to try to stop us from expressing our opinions. You are more than entitled to yours (like the one you underlined in your post), but the original commanding tone was harsh.

As for apologies, thanks for yours. I'd like to apologize as well, I've had a rotten weekend I know I was harsh, but you pushed the wrong button and I went off. No good excuse for that, but I needed to channel it somewhere, and you got to listen to my rants. :oops: Sorry about that, really, I just wanted to make a point (and get out my frustration; I hate not being able to do anything about my family issues right now).

Thanks man, sorry again, I had cruddy weekend too, (but still no excuse for me to be a caka poo poo) :)

D.

Just so long as we're on good terms. I like to play the devil's advocate, but I don't want to start problems just because I enjoy debating things. :D As for the DCAU... Once again, I'd be fine with it ending, but ecstatic if it continues. I'm short on hope, but maybe it'll all work out. Who knows?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:26 am 
Corporate Spin Monkey

I just want mattel to continue with an animated dc line. I dont mind if its not named JLU, just as long as we keep getting new DCAU figures inscale with JLU and accurate to the way they appeared on their respective shows.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 10:14 am 
serves the Otter

Location: Planet Reach, Coolsville, Metropolis, or Crystal Cove. It depends on the day.
Arrakhat wrote:
Dusty wrote:
Arrakhat wrote:
Dusty wrote:
Okay, I guess the offending had to start somehwere, it is my opinion that all those who are saying negative things should not say negative things, and really, I "attack others?" okay Arrakhat you win i will "grow up" and i will stop attacking others (seeing as how i do that all the time) i apologize to everyone (including you) for being rude in my last post's, but i really think it is very stupid for you to tell me what to do, especially after you say i shouldn't do that, i will leave you now and you can talk about what you want...

D.

Now come on man, I just told you not to try to stop us from expressing our opinions. You are more than entitled to yours (like the one you underlined in your post), but the original commanding tone was harsh.

As for apologies, thanks for yours. I'd like to apologize as well, I've had a rotten weekend I know I was harsh, but you pushed the wrong button and I went off. No good excuse for that, but I needed to channel it somewhere, and you got to listen to my rants. :oops: Sorry about that, really, I just wanted to make a point (and get out my frustration; I hate not being able to do anything about my family issues right now).

Thanks man, sorry again, I had cruddy weekend too, (but still no excuse for me to be a caka poo poo) :)

D.

Just so long as we're on good terms. I like to play the devil's advocate, but I don't want to start problems just because I enjoy debating things. :D As for the DCAU... Once again, I'd be fine with it ending, but ecstatic if it continues. I'm short on hope, but maybe it'll all work out. Who knows?

yeah we're good man, i would like it to continue, but i don't want to have to wait until 2010 to get some new stuff,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 11:44 am 
Dog Squeezer

YES and NO!

yes.. because I am getting sick and tired of the hunt when i come up empty.
hating the scalpers.

then I would have 90% +/- of the JLU collection.

no.. because I love the art, the look and the size / price.

I wouldn't want a good thing to end.

.... but not all things last.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 12:00 pm 
Why doesn't anyone ever listen to me?

No I'd be annoyed. The super powers line ended way too quickly and there is way too much potential and demand for this line to end now. I feel like it's about half way there, to quit now would be like reading half of a book.

Not only have I been buying for myself, but I had to start buying for my nephew's and cousins, so there are still new kids being turned onto the line, nevermind it dying. Jeez.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 8:23 am 
Hangin' with the big boys

I would like for JLU to be renamed to maybe Justice League Heroes or Justice League Adventures and then go off on their own and expand the line.

Now that they have a license for DC characters, it wouldn't be much of a stretch to use the same molds and formulas and make new heroes and villains that have appeared in the cartoons.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 2:06 pm 
'The Barf' does not annoy him

jzachery wrote:
No I'd be annoyed. The super powers line ended way too quickly and there is way too much potential and demand for this line to end now. I feel like it's about half way there, to quit now would be like reading half of a book.

Two damn good points!

Hey, maybe the new Animated line should be called JLU Super Powers? Whatever it's called, if it comes to be, it will rule most supremely!

'...because the minute a little girl is trampled by 100 teenage girls trying to get to Justin Beiber at the Tea Cups, you will be wondering why the hell we make poor Justin Beiber stand in a 30 minute line and create an unsafe atmosphere.'

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 2:42 pm 
5" Scale

You're asking the wrong question. In the grand scheme of things I'd be perfectly content if JLU ended because action figures are not a hugely important part of my life. The question you SHOULD be asking is if JLU/DCAU ended would you collect other DC or Mattel lines. The answer to THAT question is no on my end so Mattel should take my "relief" at not having to spend money on something I don't need with a HUGE grain of salt if they actually WANT my money.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 5:19 pm 
Why doesn't anyone ever listen to me?

Then the answer is NO. I only collect JLU. I'm not generally a toy collector, I have a few things, but this was just way too much like the Super Powers line to pass up. If it is over, I'm not getting the other stuff, I have zero interest in DCUC. It's like Marvel Legends. BLAH! I want Marvel to come out with a good 4" line.

BUT after reading on this board... A few things have become very very clear to me...

Fans WANT:
GIGANTA!
A better sculpt SUPERGIRL!
HAL JORDAN!!!
QUESTION!
SHAZAM!

If nothing else, we should get these 5. I bought the Supergirl because I want to complete the line but I never opened it, and I ain't showing it off! LOL.

I'd just get into the custom made ones on ebay, got a couple of those already:) My Capt. Marvel Jr. Rocks!

Only JLU I'm missing...
Hawkman
Volcana
Big Barda
Deadshot
Vigilante
Obsidian