Home Forum Columns Galleries Archives About

It is currently Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:52 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 160 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 11:54 am 
Grickle Grass Grower

Holey Spreadsheets JBElliot! I come to AFI during work hours to get away from excel sheets and data integrity and analytics! Can someone just hook this dude up before he writes an algorithm to determine the best time to bid on Grodd. :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 1:57 pm 
Fugitive Dust

You're lucking I'm not posting the plots of number of bids vs. sale price! :twisted:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 10:59 am 
Knows his stuff

Found Grodd for the first time at the Target in Casselberry, FL. They had about six of them. Lots of different Superman and Batman singles filling the pegs, and a couple uninteresting 3-packs.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 11:27 am 
Prototype

My Target only has one Doomsday pack left and still won't restock the shelves. :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 6:43 pm 
Hangin' with the big boys

Found Grodd in Appleton, WI at the Appleton East Target. The other Target in Appleton was sold out of 6-packs. Oshkosh and Fond du Lac have yet to see him.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 8:13 pm 
Collector Inspector

Finally some monkey love in H-burg, PA. w00t! And more Blue Devils at the grocery store.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 11:10 pm 
5" Scale

riddler2403 wrote:
My Target only has one Doomsday pack left and still won't restock the shelves. :roll:

Does your Target have the sort of scanner that will tell you if there are any in stock? Either way, it might be that they just sold the other Doomsday packs within the last few days which should automatically trigger a reorder in their system. Give it about a week or two and ideally, you should see more of the JLU 6 packs on the shelves at that store.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 4:55 am 
Grickle Grass Grower

brand42 wrote:
riddler2403 wrote:

Does your Target have the sort of scanner that will tell you if there are any in stock? Either way, it might be that they just sold the other Doomsday packs within the last few days which should automatically trigger a reorder in their system. Give it about a week or two and ideally, you should see more of the JLU 6 packs on the shelves at that store.

My Target has had one Doomsday set on the shelf for about a month. Two weeks ago, they sold it. Now they have flexed in some other merchandise. This is the same store that had 6 peg hooks sit empty for 3 months, rather than order new JLU singles..... :evil:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 8:49 am 
Damage Control

yeah i saw about 3-4 GRODD packs at TARGET here in SIN CITY.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 1:57 am 
Master of the Interwebs

Been waiting for this to arrive since early December (I purchased it from an HK-based eBay'er around middle of November). Our local postal service is really slow - the package was locally postmarked December 6 - meaning it's already been in the local system for the past 3 weeks but was only delivered to me this morning. Anyway, I'm just glad he didn't wind up in some postal limbo.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 160 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11