Home Forum Columns Galleries Archives About

It is currently Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:38 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 160 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 5:54 pm 
User avatar
proverbial old fart
Offline

Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:30 pm
Posts: 3210
Oklahoma's Man of Steel wrote:
Glenn2000 wrote:
The Super Target on 71st Street had six (6) Grodd 6packs. I picked up two of them that didn't have either scratches on the belly of Grodd or poor paint applications.

They were NOT in the computer system either....


Man, being stuck in Stillwater sucks, I can't wait to get back to Tulsa so I can get my Grodd 6 pack!


Well, the way they are being put out in the stores along with the Doomsday and the fact that the UPC isn't scanning is a good thing for you (and a bad thing for Target and Mattel). I suspect that there will be lots of Grodds after the holidays... :roll:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 6:19 pm 
User avatar
5" Scale
Offline

Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:30 pm
Posts: 1783
Brainiac wrote:
Which Los Angeles Targets are you guys finding Grodd at?

I went to the one on La Cienega on Thursday night and found nothing but a couple of Lava Doomsdays...


Interestingly enough, that is exactly where I found Grodd at yesterday.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 6:21 pm 
You hear that? We're using CODE names...
Offline

Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:30 pm
Posts: 68
brand42 wrote:
Brainiac wrote:
Which Los Angeles Targets are you guys finding Grodd at?

I went to the one on La Cienega on Thursday night and found nothing but a couple of Lava Doomsdays...


Interestingly enough, that is exactly where I found Grodd at yesterday.


Whoa! Were there any left after you grabbed one?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 7:47 pm 
User avatar
5" Scale
Offline

Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:30 pm
Posts: 1783
Brainiac wrote:
brand42 wrote:
Brainiac wrote:
Which Los Angeles Targets are you guys finding Grodd at?

I went to the one on La Cienega on Thursday night and found nothing but a couple of Lava Doomsdays...


Interestingly enough, that is exactly where I found Grodd at yesterday.


Whoa! Were there any left after you grabbed one?


Yes, there were 2 sets left but I wouldn't count on them still being there.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 8:07 pm 
User avatar
MINT!
Offline

Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:30 pm
Posts: 149
Location: Canada
Got mine at Target in Bellingham on Saturday. :D


Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 10:36 am 
User avatar
Daniel Pickett
Offline

Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:30 pm
Posts: 8260
Location: So Cal
Here's a welcome change. I just saw this one ebay (not my auction) This guy put "new" custom figures into his Grodd 6-pack! Instead of getting the repacked heroes you already have he made custom golden age versions of Batman, Superman and Flash... he ever threw in Robin!

I thought that was nice of him, it's like a reverse swap-out!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... SS:US:1123


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 10:56 am 
Fugitive Dust
Offline

Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:30 pm
Posts: 231
As of the date of this post I've followed 34 sales of the standard Grodd Target exclusive six pack on eBay.

The average price for the six pack is $26.49 +- $0.66 with a high of $33.99 and a low of $18.31.

The average number of bids is 4.1 +- 0.7 with a high of 17 bids and a low of one bid.

The results above include "Buy it Now" purchases.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 12:41 pm 
User avatar
Collector Inspector
Offline

Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:30 pm
Posts: 1346
Location: The Pit - Staten Island, NY
JuliusMarx wrote:
Here's a welcome change. I just saw this one ebay (not my auction) This guy put "new" custom figures into his Grodd 6-pack! Instead of getting the repacked heroes you already have he made custom golden age versions of Batman, Superman and Flash... he ever threw in Robin!

I thought that was nice of him, it's like a reverse swap-out!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... SS:US:1123


I love th GA Flash, I hope we actually get one when the line expands.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 1:29 pm 
User avatar
obsolete and uniquely stupid subnic
Offline

Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:30 pm
Posts: 3457
JBElliott wrote:
As of the date of this post I've followed 34 sales of the standard Grodd Target exclusive six pack on eBay.

The average price for the six pack is $26.49 +- $0.66 with a high of $33.99 and a low of $18.31.

The average number of bids is 4.1 +- 0.7 with a high of 17 bids and a low of one bid.

The results above include "Buy it Now" purchases.


I love stats like this. There needs to be an ebay tracker program that generates stats like this, or is there already?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 1:45 pm 
User avatar
wears suits so fine they make Sinatra look like a hobo
Offline

Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:30 pm
Posts: 8989
Location: Colorado
still no sign of Grodd around here. :?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 2:41 pm 
Fugitive Dust
Offline

Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:30 pm
Posts: 231
xrmc20 wrote:
JBElliott wrote:
As of the date of this post I've followed 34 sales of the standard Grodd Target exclusive six pack on eBay.

The average price for the six pack is $26.49 +- $0.66 with a high of $33.99 and a low of $18.31.

The average number of bids is 4.1 +- 0.7 with a high of 17 bids and a low of one bid.

The results above include "Buy it Now" purchases.


I love stats like this. There needs to be an ebay tracker program that generates stats like this, or is there already?


Thanks, I like looking at them too. I'm not sure if e-Bay has anything like this. It seems like a good tool to have if you're a buyer.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 3:19 pm 
User avatar
Collector Inspector
Offline

Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:30 pm
Posts: 1329
Location: Harrisburg, PA
The Superfly wrote:
still no sign of Grodd around here. :?


Here neither. They finally put out the lava Doomsday packs, so maybe sometime before St Patty's day we'll see Grodd. :(


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 3:27 pm 
User avatar
proverbial old fart
Offline

Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:30 pm
Posts: 3210
I highly recommend that everyone still looking for Grodd regularly check their Target stores AND that they go through all the Doomsday boxes.

When I found the Grodd boxes in Tulsa they were all mixed in with the Doomsday boxes and the shelf sticker was only for the Doomsday pack.

Like I said when I took it up to buy it, the upc didn't ring up in their system.

I believe that there is a strong probability that the Grodd packs will just start showing up with the other JLU stuff during the holiday rush...

:wink:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 11:25 am 
Fugitive Dust
Offline

Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:30 pm
Posts: 231
As of the date of this post I've followed 40 sales of the standard Grodd Target exclusive six pack on eBay.

The average price for the six pack is $26.52 +- $0.66 with a high of $34.95 and a low of $18.31.

The average number of bids is 3.7 +- 0.6 with a high of 17 bids and a low of one bid.

The results above include "Buy it Now" purchases.

Also as of this morning there were no Grodd packs at the Livermore Target. There was a single Doomsday pack and I picked up a Joker/Batman/Black Canary three pack. Other than that it was very slim pickings.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 10:58 am 
Fugitive Dust
Offline

Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:30 pm
Posts: 231
As of the date of this post I've followed 45 sales of the standard Grodd Target exclusive six pack on eBay.

The average price for the six pack is $27.17 +- $0.79 with a high of $49.99 and a low of $18.31.

The average number of bids is 3.9 +- 0.6 with a high of 17 bids and a low of one bid.

The results above include several "Buy it Now" purchases.

Here's the raw data in order of Auction number, number of bids and sale price.

01 03 27.79
02 02 23.00
03 06 24.00
04 13 26.00
05 07 31.00
06 10 24.00
07 07 24.32
08 01 31.99
09 01 29.99
10 01 29.00
11 01 31.99
12 17 23.48
13 03 22.50
14 07 24.27
15 03 20.01
16 09 30.00
17 04 20.50
18 01 24.99
19 02 22.50
20 01 33.99
21 01 29.99
22 05 18.31
23 08 22.50
24 09 25.49
25 03 23.50
26 01 29.99
27 02 27.00
28 01 29.98
29 01 31.00
30 01 29.99
31 01 29.99
32 01 24.99
33 01 24.99
34 01 27.99
35 01 31.99
36 01 34.95
37 01 19.99
38 01 29.99
39 02 23.07
40 04 20.50
41 01 34.99
42 01 49.99
43 16 28.00
44 04 23.55
45 03 25.39


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 160 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot]


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Copyright © www.actionfigureinsider.com


[ Time : 0.051s | 11 Queries | GZIP : Off ]