Home Forum Columns Galleries Archives About

It is currently Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:24 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: On the Grodd pack...
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 10:55 am 
ACCOUNT SUSPENDED

this is merely a "its been bugging me question," I thought I saw an earlier picture like at comic-con or something, but on the Grodd 6 pack, werent originally all the villians listed on the front as being exclusives. Now Grodd is the only exclusive technically. But while Luthor is definitely not, Id have to say Red Hood is, regardless of who they are portraying him to be under the hood. (in this case a Joker repaint).

Hope everyone finds one in time for the holidays, Im still checking the stores everyday. And dont forget to check those Endcaps, a lot of holiday themed crap is out especially starwars, which got me happy the other day, expecting to see Grodd, but no, just more unsold Doomsdays (the greys). F****(expletive).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 11:08 am 
shirtless hugger

Gray Doomsday is going to be a serious problem for the Grodd pack if Target doesn't do an endcap display like last year. Gray Doomsday isn't moving well in Targets around here. If Lava Doomsday gets put out, it sells out quickly, but if it's replaced again by gray Doomsday, sales stop.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 11:29 am 
Former King of Posts

Luthor has a new paint job. That might qualify to some.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 12:11 pm 
BANNED

For me no matters if they are exclusive or not the important is to have them :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 12:46 pm 
Prototype

To me an exclusive has to be a brand new character.

Post subject: Re: On the Grodd pack...
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 2:00 pm 
proverbial old fart

johnnytruelove wrote:
this is merely a "its been bugging me question," I thought I saw an earlier picture like at comic-con or something, but on the Grodd 6 pack, werent originally all the villians listed on the front as being exclusives. Now Grodd is the only exclusive technically. But while Luthor is definitely not, Id have to say Red Hood is, regardless of who they are portraying him to be under the hood. (in this case a Joker repaint).

Hope everyone finds one in time for the holidays, Im still checking the stores everyday. And dont forget to check those Endcaps, a lot of holiday themed crap is out especially starwars, which got me happy the other day, expecting to see Grodd, but no, just more unsold Doomsdays (the greys). F****(expletive).

Without going back and looking, I believe that the Grodd 6-pack never said that the villains were going to be exclusives. The big hullabloo was over the fact that besides Grodd we were getting the Red Hood version of the Joker as a bonus.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 2:08 pm 
Former King of Posts

riddler2403 wrote:
To me an exclusive has to be a brand new character.

Do you consider those Batman 6" figs of Batman at SDCC a few years back which were 'exclusive to SDCC' as 'exclusives'?