Home Forum Columns Galleries Archives About

It is currently Thu Nov 27, 2014 11:09 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

What team (or episode pack) would be your favorite?
Cadmus 16%  16%  [ 9 ]
Future JLU 28%  28%  [ 16 ]
Legion of Super Heroes 12%  12%  [ 7 ]
Parademons 9%  9%  [ 5 ]
Task Force X 14%  14%  [ 8 ]
Ultimen 11%  11%  [ 6 ]
Justice Guild 7%  7%  [ 4 ]
Other 2%  2%  [ 1 ]
I would not buy a team/ episode pack 2%  2%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 57
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 12:43 pm 
Grickle Grass Grower

I would have voted for all if given the choice! Some very compelling choices were available, but in the end I chose the Future JLU, they have some great characters that I'd love to add to my collection. I think the Legion of Superheroes would be a close second, but I love the idea of Parademons too!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 12:49 pm 
Dog Squeezer

Cadmus - Waller and Tala sealed the deal for me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 12:57 pm 
Editor Emeritus of SDCC

The Seven Soldiers of Victory from "Patriot Act" would be cool, but we have most of those characters. All we really need is S.T.R.I.P.E. and Crimson Avenger.

How about JL Detroit?

Okay, I'm stretching.

Mike
(Task Force X it is.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 1:31 pm 
5" Scale

Tough call for me...I guess I'd want whichever one was most pivotal to the show, which would be either Cadmus or the Ultimen.

I think I'd have to go with Cadmus, just because I think there's an outside chance the individual Ultimen could see single/3-pack release. Whereas Amanda Waller et al don't have a prayer.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 1:35 pm 
Why doesn't anyone ever listen to me?

I have to say, I think task force x is cool, but I'm surprised (and pleased) by how many votes they are getting!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 1:36 pm 
Grickle Grass Grower

I love Amanda (fat lady who is mean) Waller, but I think she would be better served as a single (possibly convention or collector special), and she needs that big ass nano disassembler gun that she used on Luthoriac as a accessory.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:08 pm 
Hat Pooper

Um, the future JLU is in comic continuity now... Don't you read Countdown?

But I'd prefer Old West JLU figures more than anything. That was a really good episode.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 4:53 pm 
Variant Head

Hey, Task force X against Future JLU, who would predict that? Nice fight anyway.

I understand when people say that they just want characters who appears in the DC Comics universe, but I love the Timverse so much that I would prefer to get Green Guardsman and the Strek to Alan Scott and Jay Garryck (please, don't kill me for that, it's just my opinion).

Anyway, I really hope I could assemble the entire JSA in the DC Super heroes line :wink:

I voted for Future JLU (the very first JLU team to appear in the Timverse), but the Ultimen was a close second (The Timverse version of the Superfriends) and The Justice Guild my third choice :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 4:55 pm 
Variant Head

cowmuf wrote:
Um, the future JLU is in comic continuity now... Don't you read Countdown?

But I'd prefer Old West JLU figures more than anything. That was a really good episode.

Hey cowmuf, the Future JLU really appeared in countdown? Now, that's cool! :shock:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 8:03 pm 
5" Scale

I voted for Future JLU as well though I would buy all of these packs were they to be made.

Batman Beyond is one of the figures I really want from this line and having Kairo and Future Barda, Supes Beyond would be great as well.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 8:16 pm 
shirtless hugger

Magog wrote:
Hey, Task force X against Future JLU, who would predict that? Nice fight anyway.

I understand when people say that they just want characters who appears in the DC Comics universe, but I love the Timverse so much that I would prefer to get Green Guardsman and the Strek to Alan Scott and Jay Garryck (please, don't kill me for that, it's just my opinion).

Anyway, I really hope I could assemble the entire JSA in the DC Super heroes line :wink:

I voted for Future JLU (the very first JLU team to appear in the Timverse), but the Ultimen was a close second (The Timverse version of the Superfriends) and The Justice Guild my third choice :wink:

I'm there with you. I want the DCAU to be the number one priority for the JLU line. I'd prefer to see the comic versions stay with DCUC, but hey, Mattel has to cater to everyone.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 8:22 pm 
Super Amigo Fantastico!

According to Scott-ToyGuru, JLU is the first priority of the DCAU line.

Peace,

Chip

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 8:24 pm 
shirtless hugger

marillion wrote:

Peace,

Chip

Ah Chip, you just helped make my night. God bless, little things like this cheer me up when I'm down.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 8:26 pm 
Super Amigo Fantastico!

Arrakhat wrote:
marillion wrote:

Peace,

Chip

Ah Chip, you just helped make my night. God bless, little things like this cheer me up when I'm down.

Why do you think I'm in here all the time? I need TONS of those 'little things' just to exist...

Peace,

Chip

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 8:32 pm 
shirtless hugger

marillion wrote:
Arrakhat wrote:
marillion wrote:

Peace,

Chip

Why do you think I'm in here all the time? I need TONS of those 'little things' just to exist...

Peace,

Chip

That's life for you. Here I am stressing over college and something as simple as an action figure line picks me up? I don't care how weird that perspective on life is, I'll take what joy I can get from this stuff. I think that's why everyone comes to forums: to be part of a community that really understands your little hobbies (or passions) in life. It's nice to belong to a group that gets me.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next