Home Forum Columns Galleries Archives About

It is currently Sun Nov 23, 2014 5:23 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: JLU Vehicles, Bases, etc...
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 9:15 am 
Why doesn't anyone ever listen to me?
Offline

Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:30 pm
Posts: 3307
Location: San Diego, CA
What vehicles, bases, and stuff would you most want to see for the JLU line?

I'd like to see:
Shining Knights horse
If Blackhawk comes out I'd like to see a Blackhawk plane
Hall of Justice
Hall of Doom
Arkham Asylum
Dr. Fates Tower
Apokalips playset


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 10:01 am 
User avatar
wears suits so fine they make Sinatra look like a hobo
Offline

Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:30 pm
Posts: 8989
Location: Colorado
man I would take sut finding the figures! :lol:

But I'd like to see at most the Hall of Justice and Hall of Doom. Anything else I just don't have room for.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 10:31 am 
You hear that? We're using CODE names...
Offline

Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:30 pm
Posts: 60
Location: Chicago, U.S.A.
I would like to see the Javelin-7, upgraded.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 12:05 pm 
Prototype
Offline

Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:30 pm
Posts: 7237
Location: Maryland
I just want a Hall of Doom maybe with a Giganta figure.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 12:33 pm 
Collector Inspector
Offline

Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:30 pm
Posts: 1330
Id love playsets and vehicles.

Hall of Justice
Hall of Doom
Vigilante's motorcycle
Shining Knight's winged horse
Wonder Woman's invisible jet


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 7:47 pm 
User avatar
5" Scale
Offline

Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:30 pm
Posts: 1783
In addition to everything else that has been listed, I'd love to see an Apokolips Gunship. The Dark Heart would be too large to make but perhaps a smaller version of it?

A Metrotower would be sweet as well.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 5:57 am 
Why doesn't anyone ever listen to me?
Offline

Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:30 pm
Posts: 3307
Location: San Diego, CA
I want the meeting table for the big 7! :)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 7:21 am 
User avatar
proverbial old fart
Offline

Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:30 pm
Posts: 3210
jzachery wrote:
I want the meeting table for the big 7! :)


Remember when DCD made those little figures with faces painted on?

There was a Justice League set with a table & chairs. Does anyone have one of those and have they checked to see if the scale is close enough to the JLU figures to use it?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 12:38 pm 
Dog Squeezer
Offline

Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:30 pm
Posts: 879
Location: Rochester, NY
I'd like to see the following:


Hall of Justice(aka Metrotower)
Hall of Doom
Invisible Jet
Vigilante's Motorcycle

_________________
Check out the NEW Hall of Justice Forums at:



Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 12:50 pm 
User avatar
Daniel Pickett
Offline

Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:30 pm
Posts: 8266
Location: So Cal
Glenn2000 wrote:
Remember when DCD made those little figures with faces painted on?

There was a Justice League set with a table & chairs. Does anyone have one of those and have they checked to see if the scale is close enough to the JLU figures to use it?


Those are the DCD Pocket Heroes. Unfortunately it would be too small.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 8:03 pm 
User avatar
Former King of Posts
Offline

Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:30 pm
Posts: 10590
Location: Happy Harbor, RI
way too small. I bought the table with chairs just because it was so cool. never bought any of the figures, I just wanted the table. It would fit better with the DCD Mini Mates line.

_________________
Read my latest AFi blog:
http://www.actionfigureinsider.com/blog ... perfriend/
You might enjoy it!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 1:28 am 
Hat Pooper
Offline

Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:30 pm
Posts: 577
Vigilante's bike, Winged Victory, Question's car (1967 or '68 Pontiac GTO), Black Canary's bike, Wonder Woman's jet, the ship Batman used to take out the missile in 'The Doomsday Sanction', Green Lantern's round construct he created to transport team members through space.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 4:39 am 
You hear that? We're using CODE names...
Offline

Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:30 pm
Posts: 71
Location: Naperville, IL
cowmuf wrote:
Green Lantern's round construct he created to transport team members through space.

I always thought a "deluxe" GL pack that included a mess of translucent green constructs like the hand that comes with the recent GL single would be great - a shield, a platform, weapons, snap-on armor, handcuffs, a big half bubble (so completists would have to buy two to make the full bubble), etc. They could then repack them yellow with Sinestro, pink with Star Sapphire, black with Shade, swirly colors for magic users, etc. I'd buy a ton of those.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: JLU Vehicles, Bases, etc...
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 12:59 pm 
User avatar
Variant Head
Offline

Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:30 pm
Posts: 2101
Location: Brazil
jzachery wrote:
What vehicles, bases, and stuff would you most want to see for the JLU line?

I'd like to see:
Shining Knights horse
If Blackhawk comes out I'd like to see a Blackhawk plane
Hall of Justice
Hall of Doom
Arkham Asylum
Dr. Fates Tower
Apokalips playset


Metrotower playset, the new Javelin (I would buy up to 5 of them), Hall of Doom and a new Watchtower would be my favorites!

I really hope we could get at least the new Javelin :wink:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 1:22 pm 
Grickle Grass Grower
Offline

Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:30 pm
Posts: 1494
Dingleberry wrote:
cowmuf wrote:
Green Lantern's round construct he created to transport team members through space.

I always thought a "deluxe" GL pack that included a mess of translucent green constructs like the hand that comes with the recent GL single would be great - a shield, a platform, weapons, snap-on armor, handcuffs, a big half bubble (so completists would have to buy two to make the full bubble), etc. They could then repack them yellow with Sinestro, pink with Star Sapphire, black with Shade, swirly colors for magic users, etc. I'd buy a ton of those.


I would definitely get a GL one. I plan on displaying my GLs with as many constructs and Lanterns as I can get my hands on.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to: