Home Forum Columns Galleries Archives About

It is currently Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:22 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: SCOOBY DOO LEGOS
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:39 pm 
Still ahead of Mudd

Shizz posted the link about the DC sets-- but buried the lead- in my opinion..

LEGO Scooby-Doo For those who thought this theme was a fake, it’s a shame that you didn’t believe our exclusive report. It has been confirmed that LEGO Scooby-Doo will be coming out this year. The report from BF is that the sets will be based on the upcoming Cartoon Series, Be Cool, Scooby-Doo! but with a classic 70s vibe. The characters themselves will be actual minifigures and not minidolls. There will be new hair molds for the gang and two versions of Scooby-Doo himself. Mummy Museum Mystery (75900) – £11.99 – Set includes a small shrine with a sarcophagus standing up on the wall. The sarcophagus is same as in the Pharaoh’s Quest sets and has a Mummy included. Scooby Doo and Shaggy are also in the set. Mystery Plane Adventures (75901) – £19.99 – Minifigures include the Headless Horseman, Scooby and Shaggy. The pumpkin helmet can be taken off to show the real face. Scooby and Shaggy rides a biplane and also has Scooby Snacks. The Mystery Machine (75902) – £29.99 – Flagship set. Minifigures included are Scooby, Shaggy, Fred, and a Zombie. The van has crime-fighting equipment inside as well as a kitchen area. The windshield is very reminiscent of the one seen in the TV series. Haunted Lighthouse (75903) – £39.99 – Minifigures include Scooby, Shaggy, Daphne, a ghostly Lighthouse Keeper, and a Swamp Monster. The lighthouse is striped and has a hidden cave with a rowing boat. Mystery Mansion (75904) – £99.99 – Like with many other LEGO sets and the marketing, you have to get this set to get the whole gang. Minifigures include Scooby, Shaggy, Velma, Daphne, Vampire, Ghost, and The Black Knight. The mansion look somewhat similar to the Monster Fighters Vampyre Castle (9468) and is more detailed inside. It also has a central tower with a clock face, a greenhouse on the left side with a man-eating plant. - See more at: http://www.thebrickfan.com/#sthash.cJji ... 3ifCj.dpuf

Post subject: Re: SCOOBY DOO LEGOS
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:53 pm 
there were horses, and a man on fire, and I killed a guy with a trident

I'm all over that lighthouse set.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 4:34 pm 
serves the Otter

Location: Planet Reach, Coolsville, Metropolis, or Crystal Cove. It depends on the day.
I've been wanting SD Legos ever since that different company made those sucky ones last year.
This will be awesome. :)

D.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:53 am 
too much stick, not enough carrot

shishalzafrazz wrote:
I'm all over that lighthouse set.

Same here. That and the Mystery Machine for sure. I can't wait to see these.

DC/WB is all like "Wonder Woman's too confusing for a movie!" and Marvel/Disney is all like "Here's a raccoon with a machine gun".

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 9:27 am 
Loose, Missing Package

Mystery Machine pic has been released...

http://www.actionfigureinsider.com/lego ... scooby-doo

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:00 am 
Shudders at the Thought of Swamp-Crotch Chafing

Here's a pic and brief rundown of what I am assuming is the largest offering in the wave:

The Mansion
http://www.thebrickfan.com/first-look-a ... ion-75904/

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:23 am 
Damn you, Autocorrect!

I'm definitely in for the Mystery Machine. I hope they release Velma and Daphne somehow later on in polybags.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 4:12 pm 
serves the Otter

Location: Planet Reach, Coolsville, Metropolis, or Crystal Cove. It depends on the day.
Wildcard wrote:
I'm definitely in for the Mystery Machine. I hope they release Velma and Daphne somehow later on in polybags.

http://toynewsi.com/news.php?catid=176&itemid=24093
I doubt they will release Daphne or Velma in polybags, I think a TRU Scooby exclusive would be more what WB/Lego would doo (see what I did there?) ;)

D.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:37 am 

In the announcement for the Mansion it states that Velma is exclusive to that set (which sucks as it is the largest and most expensive set).

I'd wager that we will see polybags for the theme, but they will be all shaggy and scooby vs a monster type kits. Can't imagine we'd see the girls in a polybag as every toy manufacturer knows "girl toys don't sell to boys". :( :roll:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 12:15 pm 
Still ahead of Mudd

At least the most expensive set is only 99.00-- not 130 or so like the other themes, plus add the mystery machine set and you are done..

If they did any polybags-- I hope it would just be 16 of the different villains they have caught over the years...

(or in a perfect world-- the celebrities-- come on Lego Don Knots, Lego Harlem Globetrotters, or Lego Addams Family) :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:53 pm 
there were horses, and a man on fire, and I killed a guy with a trident

That would be an awesome wave of minifigs. I doubt it could happen, but that would be awesome.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:47 pm 
'The Barf' does not annoy him

stewbacca wrote:
At least the most expensive set is only 99.00-- not 130 or so like the other themes, plus add the mystery machine set and you are done..

If they did any polybags-- I hope it would just be 16 of the different villains they have caught over the years...

(or in a perfect world-- the celebrities-- come on Lego Don Knots, Lego Harlem Globetrotters, or Lego Addams Family) :mrgreen:

Lego Don Knotts!!! Holy crap on a stick that'd be awesome! Heck, any celebrities from Scooby shows would be weirdly fun. Mama Cass? Batman and Robin? Blue Falcon and Dyno-Mutt! Scooby-Dum and Scrappy-Doo?

I'm not a big Scooby-Doo fan, but my four year old daughter sure is. These will be 'her' must-have Lego sets! Daddy has his Hobbitses and superheroes, her sister has the Friends and Disney Princesses...and she'll have the Mystery Machine.

'...because the minute a little girl is trampled by 100 teenage girls trying to get to Justin Beiber at the Tea Cups, you will be wondering why the hell we make poor Justin Beiber stand in a 30 minute line and create an unsafe atmosphere.'

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:40 am 

Couple more pics have been leaked. You only need to stay tuned for the first 25-30 sec, but hey, there they are.

http://youtu.be/uSx40HC5mrY

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:28 am 
too much stick, not enough carrot

The Brick Fan has them up too if you can't see the video (like me). I will be all OVER that Lighthouse. That thing looks AWESOME.

http://www.thebrickfan.com/new-images-o ... ighthouse/

DC/WB is all like "Wonder Woman's too confusing for a movie!" and Marvel/Disney is all like "Here's a raccoon with a machine gun".