Home Forum Columns Galleries Archives About

It is currently Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:48 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 114 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject: Re: Spider-Man Homecoming
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:07 pm 
Editor Emeritus of SDCC

Spider-Man villains that have been used in the movies so far:

Spider-Man: Green Goblin

Spider-Man 2: Doctor Octopus

Spider-Man 3: Sandman, Venom and New Goblin

Amazing Spider-Man: Lizard

Amazing Spider-Man 2: Electro, Rhino, Alistair Smythe, New Goblin

Spider-Man Homecoming: Vulture, Tinkerer, Shocker, Montana (Of the Enforcers)

Felicity Jones played Felicia Hardy in Amazing Spider-Man 2, but didn't appear in costume as The Black Cat.

My dream is to see the original Sinister Six take on Spidey, but for that to happen we'd have to have six or seven movies in a row without a reboot.

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 8:56 am 
Editor Emeritus of SDCC

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 9:04 am 
Editor Emeritus of SDCC

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 9:30 am 
Editor Emeritus of SDCC

Image Image

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:10 am 
Editor Emeritus of SDCC

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:59 pm 
Editor Emeritus of SDCC

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:11 pm 
Loose, Missing Package

Ya know, I really miss stuff like this being included on the disc when they're released. So much of this stuff will end up lost to time...

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:25 pm 
Loose, Missing Package

Found it without the subtitles...

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:26 pm 
Editor Emeritus of SDCC

Iron Man 2 Spider-Man Cameo Confirmed by Tom Holland

SuperHeroHype

Jun 26, 2017

A very cool fan theory has been confirmed by Spider-Man: Homecoming star Tom Holland. You may have read about the Iron Man 2 Spider-Man appearance here and there. Basically, the theory is that the little Iron Man fan who holds up his hand to fight one of the Hammer drones in the 2010 film was none other than Peter Parker.

When speaking to Huffington Post, Holland confirmed the Iron Man 2 Spider-Man, or at least Peter Parker, appearance.

“It is Peter Parker,” he says. “I can confirm that, that is Peter Parker. I can confirm that as of today. I literally had a conversation with Kevin Feige only 20 minutes ago. Maybe I’ve just done a big, old spoiler, but it’s out there now. It’s cool. I like the idea that Peter Parker has been in the universe since the beginning.”

A young Peter Parker / Spider-Man (Tom Holland), who made his sensational debut in Captain America: Civil War, begins to navigate his newfound identity as the web-slinging super hero in Spider-Man: Homecoming. Thrilled by his experience with the Avengers, Peter returns home, where he lives with his Aunt May (Marisa Tomei), under the watchful eye of his new mentor Tony Stark (Robert Downey, Jr.). Peter tries to fall back into his normal daily routine – distracted by thoughts of proving himself to be more than just your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man – but when the Vulture (Michael Keaton) emerges as a new villain, everything that Peter holds most important will be threatened.

Directed by Jon Watts, Spider-Man: Homecoming was written by Jonathan Goldstein & John Francis Daley, Jon Watts & Christopher Ford, and Chris McKenna & Erik Sommers. The film is produced by Kevin Feige and Amy Pascal, and executive produced by Louis D’Esposito, Victoria Alonso, Patricia Whitcher, Jeremy Latcham, and Stan Lee.

Spider-Man: Homecoming will swing into theaters on July 7. A sequel is already scheduled for July 5, 2019 and Tom Holland recently confirmed a third film is also in the works.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:18 pm 
Editor Emeritus of SDCC

Spider-Man IMAX Poster, Screen Time in Infinity War Revealed

SuperHeroHype

Jun 27, 2017

With a cast that is said to include over sixty different characters, one has to wonder how much their favorite characters will be featured in the upcoming Avengers: Infinity War. Speaking with Fandango, Marvel Studios head Kevin Feige revealed how much we can expect to see the webslinger in the feature.

“I think it might feel bigger a little bit because of Homecoming and because of what people know from it, but it’s about on par with [Civil War],” Feige said.

Feige and producer Amy Pascal wouldn’t confirm if anyone else from Spider-Man: Homecoming would appear, but teased:

“There’s a pretty big crew already in those movies, but you might keep an eye out.”

In further news, you can check out the new Spider-Man IMAX poster for the film below!

Spider-Man: Homecoming will swing into theaters on July 7.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:05 am 
Loose, Missing Package

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:04 pm 
We're going streaking!

That Iron Man 2 thing is really cool.

DCAU Wish List: Blight, Inque, Stalker, Jonah Hex, Royal Flush Gang, Luminus, Jax-Ur, Mala, Granny Goodness, Stompa, Mad Harriet, Count Vertigo, Mr. Mxyzspltlk, Steppenwolf, Kanto, Static, Gear, Zeta, Ro, Felix Faust, Morgaine Le Fey, Ares, Circe, Hades.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:25 pm 
Editor Emeritus of SDCC

Vulture Featurette: A New Video Explores Spider-Man: Homecoming’s Big Bad

SuperHeroHype

Jun 30, 2017

We’ve just got one week to go before Spider-Man: Homecoming hits the big screen. In the meantime, Spidey fans can check out a new Vulture featurette that explores Michael Keaton’s big bad, Adrian Toomes. Check it out in the player below!

Spider-Man: Homecoming will swing into theaters on July 7. A sequel is already scheduled for July 5, 2019 and Tom Holland recently confirmed a third film is also in the works!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:59 am 
Editor Emeritus of SDCC

Robert Downey Jr. Talks Potentially Leaving the MCU

SuperHeroHype

Jul 03, 2017

Robert Downey Jr. is playing the role of Tony Stark for the eighth time in next weekend’s Spider-Man: Homecoming, and currently looking to break Hugh Jackman’s Wolverine record with a 9th and 10th appearance in the Russo brothers’ two currently-lensing Avengers movies. However, the Iron Man legend is adding fuel to the fire that those next two Avengers outings may be his last as ol’ shellhead by telling Australia’s News.com that he could hang up the suit soon.

“It’s this cyclical thing,” Downey says. “I could have said when the first ‘Avengers’ came out: ‘It’s never going to get any better than that. Everybody stop’. But to me it’s always about people and opportunities, like the Russos, who I adore. Everyone says to me it’s like a glove that fits so well. I have to start over every time but I am starting over with a pretty solid base. I just never want to blow it for the last six or seven [MCU movies] I have done by dropping the ball because I decided to go do it one more time. I just want to hang up my jersey before it’s embarrassing.”

While Marvel Cinematic Universe head honcho Kevin Feige has already confirmed that several prominent characters will perish during their fight against Thanos in the upcoming Avengers flicks, it remains a possibility that Downey’s Tony Stark could still find his way back in somehow. After all, word on the street is that Downey only filmed for three days to complete his part in Homecoming, which was cleverly spread out over the film’s runtime to give Stark more of a presence.

Spider-Man: Homecoming will swing into theaters on July 7.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:43 pm 
Editor Emeritus of SDCC

Watch the Opening Scene of Spider-Man: Homecoming!

SuperHeroHype

Jul 05, 2017

The opening four minutes of Spider-Man: Homecoming have premiered on the PlayStation Network and have made their way online. Get ready to go back to Captain America: Civil War and check it out in the player below, plus take a look at the mini-poster fans seeing the film in 3D this weekend can snag for themselves.

A young Peter Parker / Spider-Man (Tom Holland), who made his sensational debut in Captain America: Civil War, begins to navigate his newfound identity as the web-slinging super hero in Spider-Man: Homecoming. Thrilled by his experience with the Avengers, Peter returns home, where he lives with his Aunt May (Marisa Tomei), under the watchful eye of his new mentor Tony Stark (Robert Downey, Jr.). Peter tries to fall back into his normal daily routine – distracted by thoughts of proving himself to be more than just your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man – but when the Vulture (Keaton) emerges as a new villain, everything that Peter holds most important will be threatened.

Spider-Man: Homecoming also stars Zendaya, Jon Favreau, Donald Glover and Tyne Daly.

Directed by Jon Watts, Spider-Man: Homecoming was written by Jonathan Goldstein & John Francis Daley, Jon Watts & Christopher Ford, and Chris McKenna & Erik Sommers. The film is produced by Kevin Feige and Amy Pascal, and executive produced by Louis D’Esposito, Victoria Alonso, Patricia Whitcher, Jeremy Latcham, and Stan Lee.

Spider-Man: Homecoming will swing into theaters on July 7. A sequel is already scheduled for July 5, 2019 and Tom Holland recently confirmed a third film is also in the works!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 114 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next