Home Forum Columns Galleries Archives About

It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:24 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 406 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28
 Post subject: Re: DCAU Lives On?
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:05 am 
Variant Head

It's so frustrating that we're so close to finishing the BTAS/TNBA line up if they'd just give us those last few figures on our wishlists. But what's even more frustrating for me personally is that we're probably never going to get anyone else from STAS besides Superman and Lois. There were so many great villains from that show I was hoping for... namely Lex, Brainiac, Metallo, and Parasite, among others.

And yeah, they really dropped the ball by not offering the main 7 Justice League members this Fall to coincide with the hype of the new movie coming out. I agree with others here who aren't fans of the expensive multi-pack push lately, but I'd definitely make an exception for buying a JLU 7-pack without hesitation. It would be 7 new figures (no repacks) since Batman and Superman both were styled differently on JLU compared to their original shows. It could have sold REALLY well, so DCC is foolish for not fasttracking such a set.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 406 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28