Home Forum Columns Galleries Archives About

It is currently Thu May 24, 2018 4:07 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 464 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next
 Post subject: Re: DCAU Lives On?
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:02 am 
PVC

Fone Bone wrote:
For what it's worth, the Jokermobile is back up for preorder from Big Bad Toystore.

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/V ... ails/56282

In a way I wish the Jokermobile would stay cancelled. I doubt sales for it will be that great. It will probably hurt the chances of the line continuing much longer. Wish they would just go back to the single releases.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:09 am 
Corporate Spin Monkey

redrobin wrote:
Fone Bone wrote:
For what it's worth, the Jokermobile is back up for preorder from Big Bad Toystore.

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/V ... ails/56282

In a way I wish the Jokermobile would stay cancelled. I doubt sales for it will be that great. It will probably hurt the chances of the line continuing much longer. Wish they would just go back to the single releases.

I second that thought, I personally can not afford the Jokermobile. Even if I had the money I would wait for a price drop just because I am a HUGE DCAU fan my family watches episodes at least once a week and I do not even remember the Jokermobile.I also am waiting for the GCPD multipack to drop in price, I love this line but the price points are getting crazy. I really hope we get more single carded figures if another wave is announced I will buy them right away just to support the line.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:27 pm 
Peg Hanger

If they were going to release more new singles, you'd think they would have revealed them by now. I'm thinking the Joker and Harley Expressions Packs may be the final releases in this line. :(

They would normally show new figures at Toy Fair right? So if nothing new is unveiled next month, I guess we can consider this line dead.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:54 pm 
PVC

shabbyblue wrote:
If they were going to release more new singles, you'd think they would have revealed them by now. I'm thinking the Joker and Harley Expressions Packs may be the final releases in this line. :(

They would normally show new figures at Toy Fair right? So if nothing new is unveiled next month, I guess we can consider this line dead.

Yeah, if nothing is revealed at Toy Fair I would say this line is definitely dead. I really hope they at least reveal Two Face and Scarecrow to finish up the Batman: the animated series villains. It would be a shame to get this far and not get those last few figures.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:03 am 
Mint on Card

redrobin wrote:
shabbyblue wrote:

Yeah, if nothing is revealed at Toy Fair I would say this line is definitely dead. I really hope they at least reveal Two Face and Scarecrow to finish up the Batman: the animated series villains. It would be a shame to get this far and not get those last few figures.

It has been said that those two are already sculpted and just waiting to be given the green light to be produced. Hopefully we’ll get them and TNBA Penguin and Mad Hatter before they close the lid on the line.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:47 am 
Corporate Spin Monkey

It has been said that those two are already sculpted and just waiting to be given the green light to be produced. Hopefully we’ll get them and TNBA Penguin and Mad Hatter before they close the lid on the line.[

Now that is annoying ! I really wish they stuck with single carded releases ! I mean the Girls Night Out pack was cool yes but was a double dip by Including 3 characters we already had just to get 2 new ones when I would have gladly bought those 2 figures as single carded. The Dark Knight 3 pack, was it cool yes but honestly as a diehard DCAU fan I wish they had just done 2 single carded figures like BTAS two-face and Scarecrow rather then that 3 pack. The Gotham 5 pack is neat yes but seems overpriced and as much as Montoya is cool I feel the line would have done better if they released the 4 villains as single carded figures. This whole thing make me angry because the DCAU is something that has worldwide appeal to people of all ages I feel this line could have went on for a long time and evolved over time much like the DCAU did.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 2:09 am 
Factory Manager

Ordered the Batman Beyond three pack from Big Bad Toy Store for 59 dollars including shipping. Amazon and eBay were asking for over a hundred bucks for it so I figured I should get it before they sold out.

ThunderCats Wishlist: Wilykit, WilyKat, Snarf, Ma-Mutt, Jaga, Vultureman, Grune, Rataro, Hatchiman, Snowman, Termigar, Hammerhand, Capt. Cracker, Capt. Shiner, Bengali, Lynxo, Pumyra, Mongor, Safari Joe, Driller, Ro-Bear Bill, Mandora, Mumm-Ra (Mummy).

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:05 am 
Collector Inspector

It'll be such a shame if they don't explore the BB cast. That line was a dumpster fire back in the day, and JLU only scratched the surface with their offerings.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:29 pm 
Corporate Spin Monkey

My pulse is racing as I am typing this, I JUST SAW A PACKAGED JUSTICE LEAGUE MARTIAN MANHUNTER FIGURE !!!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:29 pm 
shirtless hugger

The sculptor has removed the tweet, but I managed to save the photo before he did:

Apparently GL John Stewart and Aquaman are also coming.

Looking for: MOC trilingual Super Powers Flash, and any pre-production Super Powers Flash items (proof cards, prototypes, etc.). Basically anything that's Super Powers and Flash related, I am interested in.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:17 pm 
my apartment smells of rich mahogany

I don’t know about anyone else but I’m not seeing your image.
Here’s my attempt to post it:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:52 pm 
Knows his stuff

THANKS for posting that photo!
Looks amazing!
I wasn't looking forward to the expense of
JL figures coming out, but I must own these
regardless. Gotta have it.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:54 pm 
Loose, Missing Package

He looks good but, fer cryin' out loud, lower the figure in the box so the face isn't stuck in the shadows...

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:59 pm 
Collector Inspector

Yay!

...but if WW has a pelvis smushed way up in her torso, I'm going to be bummed.

Now where's Two-Face and Scarecrow?!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:38 am 
PVC

Ha ha! I agree with you, Jim!
Looks good! Can't wait for Toy Fair to see what else will be revealed! :D

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 464 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next