Home Forum Columns Galleries Archives About

It is currently Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:37 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: DCAU Lives On?
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:22 pm 
active in the community

What happened to the original?

Regardless, shall we begin this as a new one?

Post subject: Re: DCAU Lives On?
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:49 pm 
You hear that? We're using CODE names...

I'll start it off. So, we are getting Roxy Rocket w/Rocket. What other characters with vehicles do we want to see?

Any weird one off characters you want to see such as Poison Ivy's cactus creatures?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:59 pm 
active in the community

I'll take every figure they release, no matter the obscurity. Red Claw, Grey Ghost, Montoya, Ivy's cactus creatures.

And I need a Batcycle.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:12 pm 
Collector Inspector

I was looking for the original, too. I asked if Roxy was going to be available through comic shops, just like normal figures. Anybody know?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:15 pm 
Loose, Missing Package

Blanka12 wrote:
What happened to the original?

MOD- The original thread was turned off pending review. Let's keep this one on-topic, okay?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:50 pm 

Blanka12 wrote:
I'll take every figure they release, no matter the obscurity. Red Claw, Grey Ghost, Montoya, Ivy's cactus creatures.

And I need a Batcycle.

Oh man, a Batcycle would be great :D I also really want a police van and helicopter.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:45 pm 
Damn you, Autocorrect!

TNBA Scarecrow is the next reveal and sadly, it's a bit fugly. I hope they fix the paint apps to match the show.

http://www.dccomics.com/blog/2015/01/19/dc-collectibles-whos-our-newest-batman-the-animated-series-action-figure?adid=dchero2_Never-fear

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:44 pm 
Hat Pooper

Wildcard wrote:
TNBA Scarecrow is the next reveal and sadly, it's a bit fugly. I hope they fix the paint apps to match the show.

http://www.dccomics.com/blog/2015/01/19/dc-collectibles-whos-our-newest-batman-the-animated-series-action-figure?adid=dchero2_Never-fear

I'm excited we are getting him! But you are right. The paint apps on his face are a bit off. Mattel did a better job on the paint with their JLU figure. Hopefully they touch up on it before they release it in the Fall of 2015.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 5:19 pm 
serves the Otter

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/prod ... ode=retail

Big Bad Toy Store has Roxy Rocket up for pre-order. She is a deluxe figure with working lights on the rocket. I really want her badly even if her price is even higher than usual. And if it is true they are using better plastic in upcoming waves I might even dare to pose her on her rocket! Can't wait.

It's the Bad Cops that give the other 5% of cops a bad name.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:30 am 

I think it's great news that DC is going to fix the plastic on the joints. Issuing the press release was a smart move on their part. Sucks we have to wait longer for wave 2 but if this all works out then it will have been worth it. Maybe sometime down the line they can re-release the figures from wave 1 with better joints and fixed peg holes in the legs. I would most definitely buy again. Now I am excited again for this line. :D

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 3:40 pm 
serves the Otter

FAN-DOR wrote:
I think it's great news that DC is going to fix the plastic on the joints. Issuing the press release was a smart move on their part. Sucks we have to wait longer for wave 2 but if this all works out then it will have been worth it. Maybe sometime down the line they can re-release the figures from wave 1 with better joints and fixed peg holes in the legs. I would most definitely buy again. Now I am excited again for this line. :D
I don't know if I'd buy wave one again but I'd definitely be tempted to.

Also, when they say better plastic in Wave 2 which wave is that? Is that the Joker Robin wave or the Penguin Batgirl wave? Or the Killer Croc wave?

It's the Bad Cops that give the other 5% of cops a bad name.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:34 pm 
Hat Pooper

Fone Bone wrote:
FAN-DOR wrote:
I don't know if I'd buy wave one again but I'd definitely be tempted to.

Also, when they say better plastic in Wave 2 which wave is that? Is that the Joker Robin wave or the Penguin Batgirl wave? Or the Killer Croc wave?

Wave 2 will include Batman: The Animated Series Robin, Joker, and Man-Bat. And they will be released in March 2015.

Wave 3A should be Killer Croc with Baby Doll and the Creeper in May 2015
Wave 3B should be Poison Ivy, Harley Quinn, and Robin (Tim Drake) in June 2015

Wave 4 should be Batman: The Animated Series Batman, Riddler, Penguin, and Batgirl in July 2015.

Roxy Rocket is slated for August 2015

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:11 am 
Variant Head

Ok so I have not jumped into this line for two reasons first one is the price point, Trust me I think its a fair price if the figures keep coming with lots of stuff future waves dont seem to come with many extras but I will accept that lose for the tooling of bigger guys like Man bat and Croc. The second reason was the breaking issues and my past experience with DCC but since they have gone so far out of their way to address the problems I will be jumping on board soon ! I have been selling a lot of my other items to focus on Timmverse lines and this one will be a major focus moving forward. I will probably end up getting two Roxys just cause its such a nice item.