Home Forum Columns Galleries Archives About

It is currently Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:27 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:38 pm 
User avatar
Resin
Offline

Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:30 pm
Posts: 384
Ghost6 wrote:
Ohhhh! And how cool would it be is Justice Lorder Zatanna was called "Annataz" since she is the evil version?! Fun!


She would have to say her spells forwards. That could get messy.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 11:21 am 
shirtless hugger
Offline

Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:30 pm
Posts: 1207
nightwing wrote:
Ghost6 wrote:
Ohhhh! And how cool would it be is Justice Lorder Zatanna was called "Annataz" since she is the evil version?! Fun!


She would have to say her spells forwards. That could get messy.

Jeez, that's twisted enough to belong to the anti-matter universe, not just the Lords. The Lords' universe was altered, but not to the extent of a nega-verse. Still, if it helped the figure sell...

_________________
Missing: JLU Kai-Ro and bikini Barda.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:00 pm 
User avatar
Loose, Missing Package
Offline

Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:30 pm
Posts: 10533
Location: Cox's Creek, KY
Ghost6 wrote:
Ohhhh! And how cool would it be is Justice Lorder Zatanna was called "Annataz" since she is the evil version?! Fun!


Yeah, but... ya know, the Lorders aren't really "evil" so much as just really, really misguided...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:22 pm 
Santos L. Halper
Offline

Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:30 pm
Posts: 1434
I don't know Jim-Some people who act out in a position of authority without consequences for their actions are sometimes worse than the people they are trying to protect us from...

There is soooo much more I would like to say right now, but fear the thread would get locked! :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 3:44 am 
User avatar
Super Amigo Fantastico!
Offline

Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:30 pm
Posts: 8292
Location: Myrtle Beach, SC
nightwing wrote:
Ghost6 wrote:
Ohhhh! And how cool would it be is Justice Lorder Zatanna was called "Annataz" since she is the evil version?! Fun!

She would have to say her spells forwards. That could get messy.


I actually think you guys have something here. This sounds like a very cool idea. :D

Peace,

Chip

_________________
WANTED (all MOC) : Kenner "Free Poster Offer" Brainiac, Playful Super Amigos Brainiac, Trilingual Brainiac (without poster sticker), Lili Ledy Super Poderes Brainiac, Nibo Brainiac


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 5:27 pm 
Bob Vila
Offline

Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:30 pm
Posts: 2451
Location: Bethlehem, PA
I would only want these if they could somehow represent other characters, such as the way that JL Flash is the Reverse Flash. Such as, let's say the JL Aquaman looked like Aqualad. Otherwise, no thanks.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 6:30 pm 
User avatar
Damage Control
Offline

Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:30 pm
Posts: 995
Location: Apokolips... second house on the left
hellpop wrote:
I would only want these if they could somehow represent other characters, such as the way that JL Flash is the Reverse Flash. Such as, let's say the JL Aquaman looked like Aqualad. Otherwise, no thanks.


That makes sense. Although, since mattel can do anybody, they would just do Aqualad instead of an Aquaman who looks like aqualad.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 3:05 am 
User avatar
Loose, Missing Package
Offline

Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:30 pm
Posts: 10533
Location: Cox's Creek, KY
Ghost6 wrote:
I don't know Jim-Some people who act out in a position of authority without consequences for their actions are sometimes worse than the people they are trying to protect us from...


Oh, yeah... I agree completely, was just trying to make a little joke there, nothing more...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 6:04 am 
Bob Vila
Offline

Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:30 pm
Posts: 2451
Location: Bethlehem, PA
Veil1 wrote:
hellpop wrote:
I would only want these if they could somehow represent other characters, such as the way that JL Flash is the Reverse Flash. Such as, let's say the JL Aquaman looked like Aqualad. Otherwise, no thanks.


That makes sense. Although, since mattel can do anybody, they would just do Aqualad instead of an Aquaman who looks like aqualad.



Very true. So unless they make "Justice Lords Blue Beetle" and he looks like Spider-Man, I can't see anything that would make me want more.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Exabot [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot]


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Copyright © www.actionfigureinsider.com


[ Time : 0.041s | 14 Queries | GZIP : Off ]