Home Forum Columns Galleries Archives About

It is currently Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:36 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 9:39 am 
Former King of Posts

Shade can't hold the cane anyway. Just tucked it under Zatanna's bent arm and my quest for the single version is done (wasn't going to pick that figure up anyway).

If anyone is really still looking for a Zatanna, please do us all a favor and buy one of the Zatanna/Shining Knight/Batman 3 packs that are clogging up the JLU pegs at Target.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 10:35 am 
Collector Inspector

superfriend wrote:
If anyone is really still looking for a Zatanna, please do us all a favor and buy one of the Zatanna/Shining Knight/Batman 3 packs that are clogging up the JLU pegs at Target.

Aaaaameeennnn brutha!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 11:21 am 
Prototype

superfriend wrote:

Yeah. We gotta get rid of those things! :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 12:57 pm 
Grickle Grass Grower

I have bought Single Packs just for the Accessory (Orion and Shining Knight) but I would have to pass on Zatz. Though it is encouraging to see that new figs are shipping. What else is coming in this wave? Fire/Ice and Mr. Miracle?!? Should the hunts start anew?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:08 pm 
shirtless hugger

The other figures in this wave should be Mirror Master, and that funky Batman repaint.

Fire/Ice and Mr. Miracle are in 3-packs and are not a part of this wave, so they will show up later.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:38 pm 
"You can set your clock to his haircut"

superfriend wrote:
Shade can't hold the cane anyway. Just tucked it under Zatanna's bent arm and my quest for the single version is done (wasn't going to pick that figure up anyway).

I would love to, if we had any frikkin Targets up here. I've only seen one Zatanna ever and I bought it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:46 pm 
Loose, Missing Package

Thanks for the photo reference, KRaZeE, I didn't really feel like searching those out this morning... My point was that Mattel hasn't been afraid to look to the shows before JLU to accessorize the singles. I think Mattel's biggest mistake with the single packs has been releasing the single and three pack versions so closely together recently. Unless they're going to do a complete repaint like Huntress or Amazo, it's kind of pointless the way they've been doing them. Seems to me that it would make much more sense to release a figure that *needs* an accessory like Green Arrow or Shining Knight as a single first then work them into a three pack with an anchor and a new character. If a logical re-paint can be done, then it should be done to boost sales. I still wonder how certain characters can rate a huge/complex accessory while Huntress could've had a staff packed with her in addition to the crossbow but wasn't... Or how Wildcat and Vixen can get released with those snap-on claws or Hawk and Dove with sheilds that were never seen in the show but we're still waiting for a Stargirl that comes with the source of her powers...

EDIT: Just watched the end of Destroyer again and Zatanna is shown carrying the cane as she runs down the stairs. Yeah, in the show it doesn't have the knob like Shade's, but...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 5:37 am 
MINT!

If I had a knob like Shade's I wouldn't need aftershave. Badda-BING!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 1:35 pm 
serves the Otter

Location: Planet Reach, Coolsville, Metropolis, or Crystal Cove. It depends on the day.
saw this at Target 2 days ago, meh,

D.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 1:43 pm 
active in the community

Found it today @ Target in York, Pa and it kinda sucks

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 2:48 pm 
shirtless hugger

Is anyone finding Mirror Master or the Batman repaint? It seems that they're not shipping with Zatanna.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 3:03 pm 
Tis' but a pup

Picked up a single pack Zatanna and Joker 3-pack at my Target today.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 9:18 pm 
my tummy itches

Saw her tonight and passed as well. stupid but I cant believe she couldnt get an original accessory... heck not even a variant painted cane. Something so minimal couldve gotten $5 bucks out of me instead of walking outa the store. Even if she had been slightly painted dif (ala Canary) I wouldve been interested. Oh well.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 4:51 am 
Dog Squeezer

Picked her up this morning at a Target in NJ. No Mirror Masters tho. Also picked up a Luthor for a custom project.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 6:29 am 
An Insider

I saw her 3 different times yesterday. Everytime she was accompanied by several red and white supes.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next