Home Forum Columns Galleries Archives About

It is currently Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:37 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 154 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next
 Post subject: UFOs, Monsters, Conspiracy Theories, and other freaky stuff
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 6:19 pm 
wears suits so fine they make Sinatra look like a hobo

Fries - loved the blog, that's some crazy stuff there man, you need to lay off the sauce.

(but I believe you!)

One of these days I'll have to blog about my freaky bigfoot stories... :shock: :wink:

Take a walk on the Sunny Side of the Street
http://www.facebook.com/SunnySideNews

Last edited by The Superfly on Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 6:26 pm 
Damage Control

Don't hold out Superfly! I gotta know the stories. Being a Pacific Northwest native my whole life, Bigfoot has always been of interest. I ironically live just a few short miles from Fries. Spooky.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 6:41 pm 

Really? Oh man you gotta go mess with him now, make a model of that UFO and hang it over his front door!

Bigfoot = scary! :shock:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 9:13 pm 
Collector Inspector

It looks like a giant Trapper Keeper.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 6:17 am 
buzz word garbage hater

HUH?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 6:42 am 
Displays Backwards

Cookie_TXPSY wrote:
It looks like a giant Trapper Keeper.

It's actually the (very) top of the Prudential tower in Boston, photoshopped into the nighttime road scene, because that's the association I made in my young brain at the time so that's how I remember it. The shape is what I think makes the experience so eerie, because I've seen next to no UFO descriptions like that, and it's hard to fit it into profiles of any kind of potential aircraft it might have been. A few years ago, one of those Stealth fighters overflew here, in town for Seafair or some other airshow, and that was almost as weird and unexpected looking in the sky. The thing my family saw didn't make any noise, though...

My second greatest fear as a kid was seeing this peering in my window someday, so I wanted out of that area ASAP:

Now, I wish we'd stopped to figure out what the heck the thing was, because I know it wasn't an alien craft.

Superfly, the whole reason I posted this story was to get you to post your Bigfoot story.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 7:32 am 

:lol:

UFO stuff like that freaks me out, I have no doubt that there's all sorts of crap going on that we don't know about. Like Area 52.

(Or is that Area 51..?... :shock: )

See the problem with the Bigfoot story, now its built up to be this really cool story and I'm afraid it just won't live up to the billing. :?

PS Bigfoot is REAL.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 8:17 am 
Crime Against Nature

Let's no one be talking smack about the Bigfoot.

As some people know, I am a huge bigfoot fan. To this day i refuse to go into the woods alone.

I also refuse to go into the woods with Superfly, but that's for different reasons.

I may even go to the big Texas Bigfoot Symposium in a few months.

http://www.texasbigfoot.com/

Believe it, suckers!

J.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 8:51 am 
buzz word garbage hater

PeterFries wrote:
My second greatest fear as a kid was seeing this peering in my window someday

You and me BOTH.

We had a window at the top of the wall in the bathroom, one of the long slitty ones, and I was sure that someday I would be in the shower and I'd look out and there would be a Gray staring at me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 9:29 am 
Santos L. Halper

It's kind of spooky reading this thread, 'cause I've been reading about UFO sightings in recent days, just out of curiousity. I already have enough trouble sleeping, so why I do that to myself, I don't know. There are so many sightings, many involving very reliable people, such as law enforcement officers, military officers, pilots, etc (and now Fries!). The one story that creeped me out the most was the Frederick Valentich disappearance. That one had me spooked out for a good night.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valentich_Disappearance

I don't know. The Universe is such a big place and to say there's nothing out there, seems to me an aweful waste of space.

And yeah, Fries, if I'd a seen that starring into my window, I would have taken a HUGE dump. Literally. I read that supposedly something like that did happen in the Kelly-Hopkinsville encounter case. Spooky!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kelly-Hopk ... _encounter

....and red eyes. If something starring back at you with red eyes, thats just bone chilling...............! :shock:

Anyway, I'd really like to hear your Bigfoot stories too, Superfly. Was recently reading about a Fire Chief here in Miami who lives near the Everglades, who photographed the Florida Skunk Ape (Florida's version of Bigfoot, which supposedly lives in the Everglades and really stinks).

http://paranormal.about.com/od/bigfoots ... 112204.htm

Anyway, hope you guys don't think me a space cadet for posting this...... :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 1:20 pm 
Crime Against Nature

A bunch of these get creepy, especially if you look to when the database started about 7-8 years ago.

I haven't really read them in quite awhile, but I used to stay up at the office late at night reading sighting and really freaking myself out (very large corporate office, all lights off, usually the last one there).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 3:40 pm 
proverbial old fart

Peter,

Kennebunkport, Maine . . .

Obviously, what you and your family saw was the Skull & Bones secret airship delivering the monthly shipment of virgins to the Bush seaside resort and water-boarding park...

Okay, all kidding aside, it was a UFO. Nobody, your Dad who would recognize aircraft included, could identify what it was so it is unidentified.

That's a cool story none the less and I can imagine your anxiety. I would have had to changed my fruit-of-the-looms when we got home.

Keep looking to the skies!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 4:49 pm 
Santos L. Halper

ToyOtter wrote:
.....but I used to stay up at the office late at night reading sighting and really freaking myself out (very large corporate office, all lights off, usually the last one there).

Yeah, there's no way I coulda done that, Otter! And yeah, when it comes to that stuff, I'm such a chicken sh*t :cry:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 5:05 pm 
buzz word garbage hater

I've seen three UFO's in my life all were aerial phenomena that I could not identify.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 5:50 pm 
Displays Backwards

Glenn2000 wrote:
Peter,

Kennebunkport, Maine . . .

Obviously, what you and your family saw was the Skull & Bones secret airship delivering the monthly shipment of virgins to the Bush seaside resort and water-boarding park...

I wasn't going to go there, but actually, we were only about three miles from Walker Point, though at the time I guess it was only notable as the summer home of CIA Director George H. W. Bush.

The object wasn't moving in the direction of Walker Point -- it seemed to be heading for either Wells Beach or possibly Ogunquit Beach, two very well-lit, populated areas. The thing wasn't moving fast at all, really, just sort of lazily spinning and drifting across the sky. It's weird that we heard no other reports of people sighting it...

My Dad, who was a Captain and pilot assisting a USAF General who went on to command NORAD, says he never caught wind of any conspiracy to conceal flying saucers from the world.

This experience was the only remotely paranormal thing that's ever happened to me, which is why I keep picking at it, I guess.

Now get with the Bigfeet.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 154 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next