Home Forum Columns Galleries Archives About

It is currently Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:41 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 10:56 am 
Prototype

MY Toys R Us reorganized recently but hardley any new stuff is there.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 5:30 pm 
PVC

My Toys R Us in San Jose had a Shining Knight (bought) and an Orion single; this was the first time I had seen them in the Bay Area. There were also many, many striped Supermen.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 10:08 am 
The Last Word

My TRU has bugger all for anything new from any line. :?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 10:47 am 
3 3/4"

I just got back from TRU and I saw a Knight Shadow Batman!!! With no figure in the box!!! Some dirtbag cut open the bubble and left with the figure.....oh well. I did pick up a new Firefly figure at walmart.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 4:43 pm 
5" Scale

I got to TRU a bit after opening this morning and saw a collector friend with Barda/Deadshot in his hands. There weren't any other packs i needed on the pegs but I searched the overhead storage and voila! Obsidian and Sand!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 5:43 pm 
HEY! New guy! GET HIM!

My local TRU has about 6 Knight Shadows and a couple of the new Banes. If anyone wants a Knight Shadow I'd be happy to pick one up. Just PM and we can figure out a trade.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 2:55 pm 
active in the community

Caped Crusader wrote:
My TRU has bugger all for anything new from any line. :?

Man. you're definitely not from this side of the pond!

I finally scored a Two Face and Batgirl today. I must have used enough gas over the past two months searching to fuel the US Fleet!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 3:16 am 
You hear that? We're using CODE names...

went Thursday about 4:00 and found sand barda and obsidian three packs (finally) no new product since justice lord hawk girl they have more empty pegs then full of anything hey should feel lucky

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 3:33 pm 
Prototype

I am shocked I haven't found the Barda or Obsidian packs (or Hawkman for that matter) at my Target. I'm really scratching my head here because my Target usually gets this stuff in eventually.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 6:34 pm 
Resin

I finally found the Barda Deadshot pack at my TrU in Exton, PA. They also had the Vigilante/Obsidian and Sand/Saphire 3packs (which I left on the pegs) along with the new DCSH Batman assortment with a couple of the new Bane camo paint app w/ the teddy bear (Osito?). Go get 'em...
Derb-

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 8:28 pm 
Hat Pooper

If anyone could buy these figures for me I would very much appreciate it! :D And i'll send a money order. I have a toys r us in my town but it seems they haven't restocked since May. I'm looking for what everyone else is looking for... (Volcana 3 pack, Stargirl 3 pack, Hawkman 3 pack, Blue Devil) But it seems like everyone is getting the Obsidian, Deadshot, and Sand 3 packs and I would love to at least have ONE of those before the end of this year! Also need an Etrigan...

JLU Wishlist - Stargirl (taller), S.T.R.I.P.E., Gypsy, Johnny Thunder, Thunderbolt, The Creeper, Crimson Avenger, Dr. Mid-Nite, Two-Face (repaint), Batwoman, Killer Croc, Firefly, Poison Ivy, The Mad Hatter, The Riddler, Roxy Rocket, Scarface, Baby Doll

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 11:35 am 
Wonderdog

NitEwiNg86 wrote:
If anyone could buy these figures for me I would very much appreciate it! :D And i'll send a money order. I have a toys r us in my town but it seems they haven't restocked since May. I'm looking for what everyone else is looking for... (Volcana 3 pack, Stargirl 3 pack, Hawkman 3 pack, Blue Devil) But it seems like everyone is getting the Obsidian, Deadshot, and Sand 3 packs and I would love to at least have ONE of those before the end of this year! Also need an Etrigan...

will keep an eye out for you. just need to find one of the 3 packs form the obsidian set so i can trade for a volcana and the rest will be yours. i will check tru tomorrow.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 8:03 am 
shirtless hugger

Found Batgirl at TRU today, it made the whole morning better. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 2:16 pm 
Ferret Farmer

I visited a TRU yesterday that just finished their remodel by adding the babies section. Everything was nice and neat, but the pegs had the same old crap. Did see the shadow Batman though. Checked the overhead bins but they were empty.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 5:37 pm 
Knows his stuff

Still nothing at my TRU. They did sell out of the exclusive 7-packs they had, so at least there's interest. Now, if they'd just get some more product, perhaps all would be well. All I really want to find is the Star Sapphire pack. Well, I also wouldn't mind finding Huntress and Shade singles.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next