Home Forum Columns Galleries Archives About

It is currently Fri Nov 21, 2014 4:04 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 10:28 am 
Damage Control

I've kinda given up hoping and driving down to TARGETs and TRUs. I just ordered it online. Paid a bit for it.. but I've had enough of wasting my time and of course... the gas.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 11:01 am 
Prototype

Asiatic Prince wrote:
I've kinda given up hoping and driving down to TARGETs and TRUs. I just ordered it online. Paid a bit for it.. but I've had enough of wasting my time and of course... the gas.

I've been feeling that way for a long time. It's just not worth the hassle anymore. Internet prices may be a little higher but I don't mind if it makes it easier for me to get the figures I want.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 11:15 am 
Hat Pooper

Don't give up hope.. Not the same thing but last night , the family and I stop at our local LaPlata Target on the way home and pick up the Deadshot/big barda, Vigilante/Osidian, and Sand/Star Sapphire 3 packs.

It was around 8:30 pm. My son has been wanting Deadshot really bad (me too but he got this one, the next ione is mine). There was none onthe floor so he ask a employee if they had anymore. I was totally expecting the " we can't check in the back anymore" but he said there were some in the back he thought. We waited and he came out with a little box and that is how we got them. So I got a Osidian and Big Barda and my boys got the Deadshot and Big Barda. My wife said she was keeping the Sand and Star Sapphire till Christmas for me. The ones we open looked great and stood fine all by themself. Always a plus.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 10:43 am 
BANNED

JuliusMarx wrote:
I heard back from ToyGuru on this just this morning. The Fire and Ice and Mr Miracle 3-packs are still on track and should be in stores by the end of the year.

Bad news, too much time :cry: , however thanks for the info mighty and uncanny Julius Marx!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 11:08 am 
Prototype

guapo wrote:
JuliusMarx wrote:
I heard back from ToyGuru on this just this morning. The Fire and Ice and Mr Miracle 3-packs are still on track and should be in stores by the end of the year.

Bad news, too much time :cry: , however thanks for the info mighty and uncanny Julius Marx!!!

Cool. At least we know they are coming.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 7:29 am 
BANNED

riddler2403 wrote:
guapo wrote:
JuliusMarx wrote:

Cool. At least we know they are coming.

do not be so sure, it was the same with the ray, shayera 3 pack, until I have them in my hands I will be sure :wink: