Home Forum Columns Galleries Archives About

It is currently Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:11 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Re: GO JOHNNY GO
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 4:31 am 
too much stick, not enough carrot

killer mothzilla wrote:
Don't listenb to these losers., Johnny. They will happily take anything Matte;l gives them, or nothing but empty promises. The situation is beyond ridiculous. Don't take any guff from the store employees OR the wusses on these boards. YOU ARE RIGHT TO BE ANGRY.

YAY! I was wondering when he would show up.

Little plastic men. I want them to make more. My kids want more. I want to give Mattel my money. But I have to think that you guys are taking it WAY overboard. Here, enjoy.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dv8nFWLr5LA[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jy7tiCwDHQQ[/youtube]

DC/WB is all like "Wonder Woman's too confusing for a movie!" and Marvel/Disney is all like "Here's a raccoon with a machine gun".

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 4:46 am 
The Last Word

johnnytruelove wrote:
Joker, getting kicked out of target for requesting merchandise that i deserve to buy, even when they had it in stock is my right, and if you think other wise then you dont know squat, thats a load of bull, when i was younger, clerks would pull the boxes straight from the back room and give me everything I wanted, I have money to spend, and for them not to give that merchandise is ridiculous, and bad salemanship, give me the good old days, where clerks actually cared, nowadays they do not speak any english, which by the way im not ragging on, but give me a break, if your put into a position to do a job, and knowing your section is part of doing so, then come on do your job or get out, its embarassing to those who need a job and cant get one cause those that hired them think oh their fine, if you want something stand up for yourself, the only reason I got kicked out is becasue i was angry and could not bring my self to understand their logic. "oh we cant bring out more than is already on the shelf, bull." you are selling items, and making your company a profit, it does not come out of your pay in anyway, and if your manager yells at you for that, they are unqualified for their job, its ludicrous.

First of all, enough with the run-on sentences. You are in absolutely no position to criticize anyone's command of the English language, sir. Secondly, the employees are doing their job, as they have been instructed not to go into the back and get more toys for you. Some will ignore the policy and do it for you, but getting angry at them for doing as they've been told is egregiously immature. Just be thankful for the ones who will check. I don't care much for the policy, either, especially when they have a scanner that tells shoppers there are more items in the stockroom, but if it bothers you that much, shop somewhere else, period. That's how a mentally stable adult behaves.

killer mothzilla wrote:
Don't listenb to these losers., Johnny. They will happily take anything Matte;l gives them, or nothing but empty promises. The situation is beyond ridiculous. Don't take any guff from the store employees OR the wusses on these boards. YOU ARE RIGHT TO BE ANGRY.

Oh, look! The "action figure expert" makes an appearance! :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 5:04 am 
Super Amigo Fantastico!

It's gotten to the point where I have "Find all posts by Caped Crusader" bookmarked.

Peace,

Chip

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 5:26 am 
Editor Emeritus of SDCC

Mike
(Image)