Home Forum Columns Galleries Archives About

It is currently Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:23 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: 2009 Hasbro Marvel Q&A questions
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:11 pm 
Daniel Pickett

Post your questions for Hasbro's Marvel team in this thread by Saturday at midnight PST.

Last edited by JuliusMarx on Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:03 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:58 pm 
serves the Otter

What's the chances of a 3 3/4 Iron Man in the Hulk movie line?

Are there more 3 3/4 figures planned for the Hulk movie line then we've seen so far?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:40 am 
5" Scale

Several of the Superhero Squad 2 packs released last year were extremely difficult to locate...especially Rogue/Gambit, Spidey/Kraven and Spidey/Vulture. Are there any plans to re-release any/all of these guys in an upcoming wave/set?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:26 am 
Infinite Hero

Hasbro, are you or are you not planning a 3-3/4" Marvel line?

Jeff

http://www.actionfigureinsider.com/author/jeffcope/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:55 pm 
my tummy itches

Will Marvel Legends singles return to all retailers or are they just going to be exclusive waves from now on until the line is phased out?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 6:03 am 
An Insider

I’m new to the Marvel collecting (I’m a DC guy at heart, sorry Hasbro, besides, you get my cash from IJ and Star wars, so don’t feel to bad...) Seeing Fin Fang Foom is what converted me, I cannot wait to get him! (More money for you!) That leads me to my question; Toybiz Build a Figures are expensive on ebay (Apocalypse, Galatctus and the sentinel) what are the odds that they will be re released from the 12" Icons format?

And when might we see more X-Men like 90's Jim Lee/Animated Jubilee and Jean Gray and hover chair Charles Xavier? Can you make Morph from the show, the new Forge/wolverine body is a great start!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 6:56 am 
Collector Inspector

Are there any chances that you could reissue the old Marvel Legends Deadpool figure or perhaps bring a new one out? I think ol' Wade is popular enough to get more plastic treatment.

Last edited by Primetime on Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:53 pm 
serves the Otter

Please ask my questions instead of the general 3 3/4 question. Because every other website will already be asking that at least twice. I'm hoping for a situation where we can get some good questions asked, not the same 4 in different ways.

Thanks if possible.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 8:52 am 
Hat Pooper

One problem that I have with the SHS line is the two packs containing 1 new with one old figure. This is really bad with the Spiderman SHS. With the current price being over $6 at Wal-Mart, I don't buy two-packs with spiderman varients for the just one new figure. So my quetion is would you put just one spiderman varient per wave and keep the other two packs have unique characters.

Also is there any plans for more Iron Man SHS in the works?

Also can we see more team 4-packs like Invaders, Liberty Legion or Alpha Flight for example? A Monster Leion woul be nice (Werewolf by Night, Man-Thing, Morbius and Classic Ghost Rider?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 4:20 pm 
Knows his stuff

any chance of re-releaseing face-off hulk and captain america, or ML8 iron man. they are the best versions of the character so far.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 5:26 pm 
My heart is of low-durometer PVC

Any chance of seeing box sets to finish off teams started in ML?
(Jim Lee/90s Jean Grey; Jubilee; Polaris, Nate Grey, THUNDERSTRIKE)

or of all new character teams like Alpha Flight, Thunderbolts, Wrecking Crew, Asgardians, Masters of Evil?

what is the status of the Wizard poll characters that didn't win? FA Storm, Northstar/Aurora (hello 2pk!), Silver Samurai, etc?

also, what is the status of the (Dark) Phoenix and Nightcrawler Icons?
(HTS exclusives?)

Any chance of seeing larger BAFs again? even if it's just Giant Man redeco'd as Erik Josten-Goliath?

Have YOU taken The Julius Marx Karaoke Challenge?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 7:07 pm 
Santos L. Halper

Will there be any more movie versions of characters released with the Marvel Legends line, or was the last batch of X3 characters about it?

Post subject: Hasbro Question...
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:02 am 
Tis' but a pup

I'm really anticipating the release of the 3 3/4" Marvel figures. Is there any chance we'll see more alternate universe characters? There's Ultimate Captain America in the line. How about more Ultimates, What If?, 1602, or Earth X characters?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:59 am 
We're going streaking!

Brainlock wrote:
what is the status of the Wizard poll characters that didn't win? FA Storm, Northstar/Aurora (hello 2pk!), Silver Samurai, etc?

I am definitely interested in an answer to this question, especially Storm. who if IIRC, we already saw.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:07 am 
Damn you, Autocorrect!

TRDouble wrote:
Brainlock wrote:

I am definitely interested in an answer to this question, especially Storm. who if IIRC, we already saw.

YES PLEASE answer this question!! Storm is a must have for my shelves.

I would also like to find out if there are any plans to re-vistit Scarlet Witch or Mystique. The Bodies used for both were far inferior to what we had seen before and since. I think both characters are A-list players in Marvel comics and deserve new figures! (also feel free to complete the Giant sized X-men set with classic Sunfire, Thunderbird and Polaris)

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next