1. Kirkman had talked about killing her off so much that I thought it was a misdirection thing, so when it did happen I was almost a bit surprised, even though he'd been hinting and threatening it.
I think it sucks cause she was a cool character, but it certainly makes the book a little more unpredictable, and it will be interesting to see how it affects Invincible from here on out.
2. I got a late start on this series and pretty much read 1-60 in one week, and it's just a lot of fun. Everyone should be reading it.
3. And, I would soooooo love to see the 4H do a DCUC style line of figs for this series. Those guys were born to make Battle Beast.
4. For some reason I kinda wanted Conquest to rip his little bro in half. I think I was hoping that he would be the reason for the funeral on the cover of an upcoming issue, and not Eve. I'd gladly trade him for Eve.
5. Eve's future self basically got herself killed by telling Invincible that she liked him (in that Future-Eve meets the Present-Invincible moment). If he didn't know what she told him, he wouldn't have ended up with her, and then she wouldn't have been so desperate to go help her boyfriend.