Home Forum Columns Galleries Archives About

It is currently Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:36 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 142 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next
 Post subject: ITS ALMOST JULY! WHERE ARE THE NEW JLU 3 PACKS AT TARGET?!?
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:20 am 
5th Horseman

I'm FURIOUS!

I have 3 local Targets here, and fortunately the sale did quite a lot to clear out the over-ordered first waves of the 3 packs. And every-time I'm there and see a dangling Captain Atom, or a Fire and Ice 3 pack, I scan in the shelf tag to see if there are any new cases in the stock room. (Computer Says No). So I leave happy. Happy I'm empty handed - no... Happy that there is no old stock in the back room! Hoping that the Cheetah and Batman Beyond sets are on their way to a store that needs them!

Last night, I happen in to the least supplied Target, and BAM! 4 FULL PEGS of Captain Atoms, Galeteas, Fire and Ice, and Question 3 packs!

I MEAN FULL!

2 days ago, they had NOTHING in their stockroom and they replenished with OLD STOCK!

Mattel's relationship with Target is one C-F after another. Lets go back to the first Grod 6 pack being numbered the same as the Doomsday 6pack. Same thing happened with the Apokolipse one, Then the whole Legend s of the League/Secret Society 6 pack debacle.

Now- THIS!

I'm sick of it. THERE ARE PEOPLE HERE WHO WANT TO BUY YOUR PRODUCT MATTEL!

AND QUIT TELLING US TO TALK TO TARGET! When I do, they say the same thing "We have space for it, but they aren't shipping us the product!"

Yeah... answer that one!
Grrrrr.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:43 am 
ABS

I think these remaining products should be sent to Big Lots or other discount/markdown stores. Or there needs to be a HUGE markdown. These need to around 5 bucks just to get rid of em. At 5 buvks I'd buy some and donate them to charities.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:02 am 
serves the Otter

You obviously didn't tell your friends about the big sale. :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:09 am 
'The Barf' does not annoy him

AnimateTed is rightfully angry. And yes, the initials of "C-F" are quite appropriate.

If I don't find these damn things at Target by July, I'm going to type up a similar capitalized rant :wink:

'...because the minute a little girl is trampled by 100 teenage girls trying to get to Justin Beiber at the Tea Cups, you will be wondering why the hell we make poor Justin Beiber stand in a 30 minute line and create an unsafe atmosphere.'

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:26 am 
active in the community

I agree. My local target was finally low on the old 3 packs. And they have now both restocked these old 3 packs. Two full pegs of these.

Who is going to buy these? Every JLU collector had to have gotten these 3 packs. Kids that happen to collect the JLU probably have them. Our only hope is a few people decide to start collecting the JLU line or they clearance them off again.

From Target's stand point, it looks like they are not selling. When in reality, at one point, the shelves were almost cleared of these.

I hope this isn't the 6 Pack Distribution Crisis all over again. We never got those 6 packs here in NJ but instead received case after case of the Grodd and Apokolipse packs.

Its nice to vent.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:34 am 
Damn you, Autocorrect!

/jumps up and down

I WANT MY JLU, I WANT MY JLU!!!

Geez...sounds like my 7 year old whining to go to the Water Park. Come on guys they are frickin toys. How abotu a little thing called patience.

ohh i forgot Toy Collecting is serious business.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:40 am 
Aspires to be #1

ian5555 wrote:
/jumps up and down

I WANT MY JLU, I WANT MY JLU!!!

Geez...sounds like my 7 year old whining to go to the Water Park. Come on guys they are frickin toys. How abotu a little thing called patience.

ohh i forgot Toy Collecting is serious business.

This was unnecessary

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:48 am 
Damn you, Autocorrect!

What is unneccesary is all these posts of anger because ADULTS do not have their toys.We're adults here not children and I'm tired of reading all of these post by ANGRY adults because they do not have thier little plastic toys.

THEY ARE TOYS and to get to a point of anger about something like this is ludicrous.

I bet Target employees have a real laugh when an adult comes in and throws a fit because they don't have a toy yet. That is just embarrassing.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:54 am 
Aspires to be #1

ian5555 wrote:
What is unneccesary is all these posts of anger because ADULTS do not have their toys.We're adults here not children and I'm tired of reading all of these post by ANGRY adults because they do not have thier little plastic toys.

THEY ARE TOYS and to get to a point of anger about something like this is ludicrous.

I bet Target employees have a real laugh when an adult comes in and throws a fit because they don't have a toy yet. That is just embarrassing.

No one is forcing you to read them. If you don't like it don't read it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:59 am 
MINT!

I just saw a post and pic on another site of the 3-packs hanging on the pegs. So they are out there.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:03 pm 
Damn you, Autocorrect!

Yes, because clearly I have the abilty to know what exactly is typed in a thread before I even click on the title.

I have no problem with people getting a little annoyed but when an adult gets "furious" over not having a toy I'll call them out on it. Come on, act your age.

Post subject: Re: ITS ALMOST JULY! WHERE ARE THE NEW JLU 3 PACKS AT TARGE
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:17 pm 
Benevolent Barkeep, Bouncer, Bulwark

AnimateTed wrote:
(Computer Says No)

LOL.

I hear you. I can't even remember the last time I went to Target actually looking for JLU. I guess I've just kinda given up on the line. If more comes, cool. I'll buy them. But if not I'm happy with my full cabinet. (Although I would like to get that Waller.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:17 pm 
Aspires to be #1

ian5555 wrote:
Yes, because clearly I have the abilty to know what exactly is typed in a thread before I even click on the title.

I have no problem with people getting a little annoyed but when an adult gets "furious" over not having a toy I'll call them out on it. Come on, act your age.

The title said it's almost july, where are the JLU 3-packs in all caps...what did you think this was about?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:38 pm 
Damn you, Autocorrect!

The new JLU 3-packs obviously. It's one thing to complain somewhat and entirely another to use the words I"M FURIOUS because you don't have a toy yet.

This is not so bad and how an adult would act:

Man, it's July I wish the JLU 3-packs would get here, i can't wait for them.

This is not and is how children act:

I"M FURIOUS WHERE ARE THE NEW JLU 3-PACKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MATTEL YOU SUCK!!!! TARGET YOU SUCK!!! I WANT MY TOYS WAAAAHHHH!!!!!!

Talk about unecessary lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:42 pm 
buzz word garbage hater

LOL @ Asserting how an adult 'should' act regarding finding/purchasing TOYS.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 142 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next