Home Forum Columns Galleries Archives About

It is currently Wed Nov 26, 2014 3:04 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3976 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 266  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:01 am 
Mint on Card

I'm glad they are continuining with this. Glad GL made the cut and it looks like Hal Jordan right? So now we are up to three League members.

More bat rogues so now we have Joker, Penguin, Mr. Freeze, Riddler and Two face. Nice

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:52 pm 
Unbreakable

Just saw the newer BatCopter at TRU yesterday. This is the one that comes with Batman and Robin (still no cape!). Looks pretty cool but without any new characters it's going to have to wait.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:49 am 
serves the Otter

Thanks for the links, xmrc20 -- I didn't see Two-Face on those until you pointed him out. Was wondering who that was.

I'm trying to decide between the Batcopter and that Bat-truck thing for my son's birthday in two weeks...they already have the smaller Batcopter, and my four year old-turning-five needs a Robin in a bad way.

And does anyone know if the Penguin submarine is already out? That'd be another toy he'd love.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:12 am 
my apartment smells of rich mahogany

Thanks for the links unfortunately none are working for me. lol the first I get a forbidden page and the rest say I need to be a member.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:20 am 
Shudders at the Thought of Swamp-Crotch Chafing

Seconded. I can't see any pics without membership either. (and I'm just too lazy to start a new account today).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:51 pm 

Found some new DC Superfriends Imaginext sets at my local TRU today.

There is a very large Batcopter with Batman and (still capeless) Robin that seats both and has a working winch and SCUBA drop pod. $24.95 if I remember correctly.

There is a repaint of what used to be the Lion landscape which is now the Ice Cavern complete with Mr. Freeze. Bery nice, but since I already have the figure and playset in the Lion deco I left it behind. $9.99.

Finally, and the only NEW figure in the bunch ...

The Riddler with a new Riddler car! The car itself isn't anything special. It seats two and has opening doors but no special features. Also, the figure is the new generic and slightly larger body style which I am not sure if I am happy with or not. $9.99 as well.

I'm looking forward to more new finds in the line and hope to soon have the Joker Lair and GL sets that were announced at SDCC.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:16 am 
Loose, Missing Package

Kept forgetting to post this, but Imaginext Superfriends are back at Walmart. I know that the singles, smaller vehicles, new Batmobile and Batcave are on the mod, there may be more, I didn't have a lot of time to check.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:47 am 

Haven't seen anything at the local Walmarts yet, but I 'll be stopping back in tomorrow to check out the finished resets and let you know if they are back everywhere or only at select stores.

For now though, even with Targets resets and increased shelf and peg space, it seems that RU is really the place to go for the imaginext lines.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:53 am 
Still ahead of Mudd

bnjmnrlyr wrote:

The Riddler with a new Riddler car! The car itself isn't anything special. It seats two and has opening doors but no special features. Also, the figure is the new generic and slightly larger body style which I am not sure if I am happy with or not. $9.99 as well.

Found this at my TRU as well---

Note the packaging says TRU exclusive on it (forgot to see if the freeze pack said that was well)

Also saw the Arctic Batman with snowbike at target recently with the singles..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:17 am 
Killer Moth Fanatic

I found the Riddler pack at TRU as well, along with Mr. Freeze and his ice cave. I bought both, mostly so Freeze's ice cave could double as a Fortress of Solitude. It's got a nice computer terminal, and "Fortress of Solitude" is really the first thing I thought of when I saw it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:28 am 

Dammit Bryan, I hadn't thought of that! Now I'll have to go back and pick one up!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:29 pm 
Killer Moth Fanatic

Sorry.

Ah, no, I'm not. I hope we get a "real" Fortress from Imaginext, but until then, this will do.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:34 pm 
obsolete and uniquely stupid subnic

FYI: Based on the SDCC slide show the Riddler should be out later in one of the smaller cheaper packs without a vehicle.

Post subject: New here
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:22 am 
Tis' but a pup

Hey, I'm new to this site. My brother got some of these for xmas last year, and hasn't stopped playing with them since. He originally got the batcave and the first batmobile. Then last month my aunt picked him up the joker van with penguin and joker. He absolutely loves all of these toys. Since then I have seen Mr. Freeze and a large truck with a cage, I also know there is a small Batcopter. I noticed you all mentioned other things you've found or been seeing, is there a list of all the stuff out and coming out, or pictures? Thanks, I've loved reading through all your helpful responses :)

Post subject: Re: New here
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:43 am 
shirtless hugger

jmor wrote:
Hey, I'm new to this site. My brother got some of these for xmas last year, and hasn't stopped playing with them since. He originally got the batcave and the first batmobile. Then last month my aunt picked him up the joker van with penguin and joker. He absolutely loves all of these toys. Since then I have seen Mr. Freeze and a large truck with a cage, I also know there is a small Batcopter. I noticed you all mentioned other things you've found or been seeing, is there a list of all the stuff out and coming out, or pictures? Thanks, I've loved reading through all your helpful responses :)

Go back one page in this thread. I posted pictures of my collection which as almost all but the very new items in it.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3976 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 266  Next