The DCU of the 1990sâ€¦Xtreme. Grim 'n gritty. The Dark Age. The period of comics in the 90's, while reviled by many, gave us some great characters. And we need to see â€˜em in DCUC!Aquaman
- the JLA ain't complete without this hook-armed crank.HELL YES TO PADIATOR ORIN!
I want Aquaman with clear the most but Hook hand's my 2nd Fav.Artemis
- easy variant using the existing Artemis head and minor retooling.ugh. the WW Artemis is fine for me, never liked her Requiem persona, and it was quietly dropped.
One more Artemis can't hurt, why not.Arsenal
- it's either this or that purple costume, so hideous I won't even post a pic.THANK YOU!!! LOVE this costume, and don't forget the yellow vest outifit he had when he ran the Titans with Donna (Grant, Terra, Mirage, psycho Gar)
I'll take Roy anyway I can, but his Outsiders look was my Fav.Asmodel
- this would make an awesome C&C!Agreed for CnC, but who else in that wave? Zauriel, Spectre, maybe NERON? Trickster?
You can't have Asmodel with out Zauriel PERIOD! but you have to add Phantom Stranger with those other fellas.Aztek
- he was woefully underused and looks very cool.Always thought Uno had a cool costume.
agree 100%Batman Azrael
- I'm sure we're getting this (these?) at some point.
I dont have Azrael yet, and If they do this, I wont need him LMAO Black Canary
- DCD made one, but not with the short hair.
I'll take the long-haired version DCD did. not a fan of short-haired Dinah.
I like the Canary thats coming(GET YOUR MIND OUT OF THE GUTTER PEOPLE) Black Lightning
- i like the collar.
Didn't Jeff briefly have a BLUE version of this, too? easy variant!
Total Justice = DCUC Win WinDr. Mid-Nite
- barely making the cut (created in '99), this mainstay of the modern JSA has to be on the short-list.
I love the JSA, not as much as Titans, YJ or JLA but I still love um. Flash Wally West
- we need this darker metallic costume with the white eyes.
ANY Wally is fine by me!
ANY Wally is fine by me to, but we all know what he better have on! Dark Flash Walter West
- this would make a killer variant.SOLD!
VariantFlash John Fox
- i'm guessing we won't ever see this one, but I want it badly.SOLD!
VariantGreen Arrow Connor Hawke
- another great character that DCD has neglected.Don't forget, Ollie also had a similar version of this costume, so easy variant?
YES, YES, YES!Green Lantern Kyle Rayner
- no-brainer here.SOLD!
YES, YES, YES!Guy Gardner Warrior
- which one sucks the least?? I dunno, but I would buy them all with no shame.I'll take classic Guy, and the shirtless Vuldarian Guy.
I'll take all three
- just because.
Not a fan of Tommy.
Crazy man with a gun, YES, YES, YES!Hourman Android
- this would make a great-looking figure.
I've got the DCD version, that's enough for me. Maybe Rick? just not in that horrid McFarlane purple and red!
YES, YES, YES!Huntress
- I'm guessing we'll see the modern Jim Lee costume first, but I want this one as well.SOLD!
YES, YES, YES!Impulse
- a must-have for the Young Justice team.
Give me a Bart Kid Flash or Impulse or both Monarch
- Captain Atom, Hawk, Extant, what a mess. He'd still look cool.SOLD! and multiple heads packed in, so we can have Hank, Cap, and others from Armageddon 2001 story! I'd take an EXTANT, too.
Yea, lets see a Monarch, Extant and Hawk 3 pack Mattel!Oracle
- would this make a cool figure?I think Barb has a better shot at another BatGirl than as Oracle, imo.
as long as she has a gaint green head packed in Parallax
- a definite must for all the GL fans.SOLD!!
Best villain ever, maybe not to everyone but he is to me Plastic Man
- gotta be on the Mattel short-list. Regular figure or C&C?I would rather Plas with arm extensions, like IDC Ralph.
no no no, just having arm extensions aint enough, but dont think C&C does him any justice either, how about arm and leg extensions and throw in some Plastic Man accessory, like plastic man as a vase or net.Prometheus
- this one is on the top of my want list. The 4H would make this guy look awesome.no longer a fan, but would be nice.
A must haveThe Ray
- need it!!SOLD! and a trasp.smoke "powered up" Ray variant would be AWESOME! (as would a transp.smoke Negative Man/Woman!)
I want this done Mattel, Yesterday!!!Resurrection Man
- the reg version is just a dirty bum, the 1Million version would look cool.MITCH SHELLY is an instant sale from me!
gotta have the Body Doubles alsoSentinel
- of course, we'd better see the normal Alan Scott first, but I've always been partial to this costume.I like that costume, too, but we need a CLASSIC Alan first!
they gave us Wild Cat, I know we will get Alan and JayThe Shade
- I have wanted a Starman-version of Shade for years, let's hope we get one.
I hate the Shade, he killed Ronnie......but thats all the reason I need to want this done Starman Jack Knight
- PLEASE!!!Starman Mikaal Tomas
- he's blue. Blue is good.no love for the RED costume, THOM KALLOR or even WILL PAYTON??
- this one is sorely needed, both versions.
I want Superboy from Young Justice without jacketTempest
- easy repaint with a new head.SOLD!
I still dont know why DCD aint done him, come on Mattel while the demand is still high Triumph
- I might be the only guy that likes this character...
YES, YES, YES!!!White Martians
- imagine how the 4H version would look, maybe a C&C?SOLD!
"I'll take Hyperclan for 100 hunderd"Wonder Girl
- we need her for the Young Justice team.I'd rather have DONNA TROY before Cassie.
I want Donna anyway but as Wonder Girl, so yea I want Cassie.Zauriel
- one of the coolest Morrison creations, we need both versions.
You can't have Asmodel without Zauriel, but you can have Zauriel without Asmodel Justice Legion Alpha One MillionSWEEEET!