Home Forum Columns Galleries Archives About

It is currently Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:07 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:00 am 
HEY! New guy! GET HIM!

My favourite line of figures..

Have recently completed my MOC Hasbro collection including all Summerslam cards and some error cards aswell. All in protective cases waiting to be displayed on my wall :D

Whats everyones favourite figure?

A few of mine are Ultimate Warrior #2, Smash, Doink, Bret Hart #2 and Papa Shango.

Post subject: Re: Hasbro WWF: Love it or Not?
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:25 pm 
You hear that? We're using CODE names...

Adam74 wrote:
My favourite line of figures..

Have recently completed my MOC Hasbro collection including all Summerslam cards and some error cards aswell. All in protective cases waiting to be displayed on my wall :D

Whats everyones favourite figure?

A few of mine are Ultimate Warrior #2, Smash, Doink, Bret Hart #2 and Papa Shango.

That's some dedication there you'll have to post some pictures once they're displayed. I've got most of the loose collection and a few of the harder finds but still can't boast a MOC collection.

My favourite figures from the line weren't necessarily my favourite wrestlers - Adam Bomb, Papa Shango, The Berzerker, Yokozuna (White) and Rick Steiner.

Anyone who has MOC summerslam cards, Mail Aways, Royal Rumble Mini, 12" Talking (Hogan / Warrior) or the Funskool Indian Cards and wants to sell them I'd definitely be interested.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:25 pm 

My fav were the 1st Macho Man, that fig was my never get beat champion when I had the ring and belt. Actually he lost twice, once to Million Dollar Man and to my 2nd fav fig. The v1 Ultimate Warrior, but he claimed it back both times.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:26 pm 

this is one of my favorite toy lines, even though the figs are goofy, not articulated, they just have a certain charm to them, much like JLU.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:50 pm 
Damn you, Autocorrect!

My favorite figure was probably the 1st Macho Man with the orange tights. Macho Man #4 was cool too but of all the figures they released of him this was the one that actually should have had the sunglasses. Hulk Hogan #3 Ultimate Warrior #2 and both Mr. Perfect #1&2 were cool too. My least favorites were probably Rick Rude and Ric Flair that both used a pretty terrible body sculpt and Flair's head sculpt was bad too. I think the best use of that body sculpt was for the 1-2-3 Kid except for the fact that it made him really ripped lol.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:54 am 
Unbreakable

That first Macho Man was my favorite figure too. He's closely followed by Jake "the Snake" Roberts and Shawn Michaels.