Home Forum Columns Galleries Archives About

It is currently Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:49 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Re: SDCC 2010 Exclusives List
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:14 am 
Daniel Pickett

No. DC Direct does not sell their exclusives on line after the cons.

Their exclusives are produced in such low numbers that in the past they have all sold through at the cons with none left over to sell anywhere else.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:54 am 
"You can set your clock to his haircut"

Zodach wrote:
weizie wrote:
Does dc direct sell their sdcc exclusives online like Mattel and neca? If not can someone please pick one up for me?

I don't mean to be rude here, but it might be better to wait until after the convention and just buy what you want on eBay. If you have never been to SDCC before, you have no idea what you are asking for. It takes a lot of time and some luck to get an exclusive like this.

Na its cool your not being rude, I was just hopping someone could help just like people are going to try and help each other on the Mattel section of this site. Yeah I have never been, but wish I could afford the trip and the time off.

Julius....thanx for the answer. I guess ill try and find someone who's going of just pay evilbay prices

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:20 am 
MINT!

Zodach wrote:
weizie wrote:
Does dc direct sell their sdcc exclusives online like Mattel and neca? If not can someone please pick one up for me?

I don't mean to be rude here, but it might be better to wait until after the convention and just buy what you want on eBay. If you have never been to SDCC before, you have no idea what you are asking for. It takes a lot of time and some luck to get an exclusive like this.

Quoted for partly true. If you go in groups and split who goes to which exclusive booth then you cut the time waiting in half or more plus lining up really early each morning is a given if you really want to be there before the crowds so up. My suggestion is line up by noon on Preview Night and 6am from Thursday through Sunday and make sure you know what booth # you want to go to. I've never had a problem getting any exclusives I've wanted at SDCC.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:43 pm 
Tis' but a pup

Please share this with everyone you know that is going to be at SDCC. Post it on other sites and print it out to give to the vendors at SDCC.

Nate is already bragging that he is going to walk away with 30 DCUC Plastic Man figures and 30 DC Direct exclusives. Everyone should have a chance to buy a convention exclusive toy. One person should not be able to buy 30 so that he can make a profit on Ebay.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:43 pm 
willing to display nerd-rage meltdown for custom subnic

Mister Sinister wrote:
Please share this with everyone you know that is going to be at SDCC. Post it on other sites and print it out to give to the vendors at SDCC.

Nate is already bragging that he is going to walk away with 30 DCUC Plastic Man figures and 30 DC Direct exclusives. Everyone should have a chance to buy a convention exclusive toy. One person should not be able to buy 30 so that he can make a profit on Ebay.

Are you freaking serious??!!?? That's ninersfanincali's eBay ID! Whoa!!!! Holy excrement Batman!

I don't fail, I just succeed at finding ways that don't work.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:06 pm 
Tis' but a pup

alcinde4 wrote:
Are you freaking serious??!!?? That's ninersfanincali's eBay ID! Whoa!!!! Holy excrement Batman!

I didn't know that he went by another alias here, but if you want to see why he's such a turd then check out Icedog's posts on this thread...
http://dcboards.warnerbros.com/web/mess ... 2005956859

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:37 pm 
willing to display nerd-rage meltdown for custom subnic

Wow. Just wow. He is some piece of work.

I don't fail, I just succeed at finding ways that don't work.