Home Forum Columns Galleries Archives About

It is currently Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:52 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 137 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Post subject: Re: REUSING Accessories to Your JLU Advantage...
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:28 am 
Far Too Concerned with his Post Count

There is a $5 off TRU coupon posted elsewhere here, I believe it expires today. Also, TRU has 25% off on all clearance items ending in 8 and either 0 or 5.

CCC.

Museum Super Collector.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:49 am 
there were horses, and a man on fire, and I killed a guy with a trident

Love the idea of Shadow Thief using Catwoman's snap on claws. I got a couple extras so I'm gonna try that and see how it looks. :)

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:14 pm 
Knows his stuff

TwoFace103 wrote:
Love the idea of Shadow Thief using Catwoman's snap on claws. I got a couple extras so I'm gonna try that and see how it looks. :)

***GO 4 It!!! I LOVE JLU & H8 that there are BARELY any Accessories, especially considering my nephews & I PLAY w/ my LOOSE collection frequently, when playing accessories are a MUST !!

Yeah ever since I got my SECRET SOCIETY 6pks I found accessories for MOST of them. Just got a NEW cam a few days ago so i will be posting pics soon!!

SHADOW THEIF: BTAS Catwoman CLAW Guantlets, Black Sword, Black Spear.
The KEY: Giant Plastic Car Key for PLAY/ different unknow weapon for DISPLAY (don't know what it is???
ATOMIC SKULL: REALLY COOL translucent GREEN FLAME accessories (also use 4 FIRE) -unkown origin?
KGB: doesn't really need an accessory but i have fears of what his single accessories are going to be:

METALLO

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:25 pm 

Cool! Can't wait to see your pics. :D

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:43 pm 
Knows his stuff

***AFRAID the NEW SINGLES for next year will go like this:

##* MATTEL...... PLEASE RECONSIDER MOST OF THE 2011 SINGLES, the 3 packs aren't selling well anymore-
****BUT still re-RErelease ** KGBeast & B'wana Beast for those who missed out though!!)

I'm afraid MATTEL will pull this for the 2011 Singles' accessories:

1.) KGBeast - w/ GIRDER
2.) METALLO - w/ KRYPTONITE (YAY we can pretend its in his chest cavity)
------------- - or w/ GIRDER
3.) CHEETAH - w/ LASSO (they better not give her that damn Lasso to pretend she swiped it from WONDER WOMAN) **Nobody else is buying her 3-pack for $6 - $12 so they BETTER give her a COOL NEW AMAZING ACCESSORY for the $8.99 price (or she'll peg warm - 1 per case if its lame weapon please)
4.)B'WANA BEAST - w/ WONDER PIG (that would be ok- i can't think what else they would give him??)

Can't remember what other singles they're planning!
**** P.S. MATTEL REPLACE Superman in the TOYMAN 3 pk w/ LUMINOUS to keep it STAS w/OUT ONLY giving 1 new character for $15.99 !! MOMs DON"T WANT ANYMORE SUPERMAN / BATMANS / FLASH / or a GL they don't know - i hear them say "you already have that 1, pointing out the Supes / Bats in the 3 Pack! NO MORE 1 NEW CHARACTER per 3 pack PLEASE or JOHN STEWART @ ALL ANYWHERE. & WHY PACK OLD 3 packs in cases when no1 is buying them anymore!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:03 pm 

I totally wouldn't be surprised if those were next years singles accessories.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:02 pm 

Try using some JLU accessories with DCIH...

CCC.

Museum Super Collector.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:16 pm 
Knows his stuff

Hey, I have so many pics 2 take of ALL the ACCESSORIES I use w/ my JLU collection; BOTH for PLAY & DISPLAY !!
(Just figuring out this crappy new camera since I can't find a reader to upload all My JLU pics from my old camera.)

**Here's JLU: LIVEWIRE w/ 1 of my SW BLUE FORCE LIGHTNING accessory! i love this accessory specifically because it has hooks to attach it to a lightsaber & they make it Super Easy to attach to either hand, since it is hard 4 me to find non-JLU accessories that fit the JLU figures CLOSED hands!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:06 pm 

Oh, now that looks so cool! :shock: :D

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:21 am 
Knows his stuff

TwoFace103 wrote:
Oh, now that looks so cool! :shock: :D

**THANKS BRO !!!!!! :P **
its nice 2 have some1 actually CARE what accessories I use for my FAV TOY LINE (since Marvel's Famous Cover Series (by ToyBiz).) my friends & FAM don't understand my excitement if i score accessories for JLU, like a LOT from EBAY containg NUMEROUS Iron Man REPULSOR + Energy Blasts for UNDER the price of 1 Iron Man Fig! I refused to pay $8 for ea. accessory so these 2 Ebay LOTs were PERFECT!

I REALLY WISH i didn't have to work so HARD to find accessories for my JLU collection to make them VISUALLY COOL 4 Display & FUN 2 PLAY w/ my nephews!!!! **I do go out of my way to find cool accessories but honestly they are WAY more important 2 me then it is for my NEPHEWS lol !!

****PS TwoFace: I have 5 Force Lightning accessories I use for JLU LIVEWIRE as well as 4 other figures, BUT if i find a fig that comes w/ some BLUE lightning @ a FLEA Market for cheap I'll send it 2 you if you if don't have any already!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:24 am 

That force lightning looks almost icy, like it might work on Ice too.

CCC.

Museum Super Collector.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:44 am 
Knows his stuff

LordMudd wrote:

CCC.

that is the DARKEST of all the Force Lightning accessories I use for my JLU, DCIH, & other various figures, so the lighter ones look like Ice even more so!

**Originally when the JLU: ICE fig 1st was released I did get a SW figure for the accessory, altho i H8 spending $$ like that for accessories I feel should come w/ the figures!! The SW fig was a DESTROYER DROID & it came w/ a HUGE: BLUE ELECTRIC FORCE FIELD i used as an ICE SHIELD, which I thought looked cool. That Droid also came w/ 2 RED Laser Blasts to connect it's gun I used for VOLCANA b4 I went on to find an ARSENAL of FIRE accessories for her!! - pun intended (yeah i know its horrible :oops:).

***Now 4 ICE i use the Iron Man 2- Artic Armor: ICE REPULSOR blast & it looks GREAT altho I had to modify it cuz her hand is so tiny & did not hold the ICE @ all. I'll post a pic once i get this crappy cheap camera working. It wud be easy 4 me if this site's upload a pic worked for me, does it work for u or do u have to upload it through somewhere else like photobucket?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:58 am 

JLU-4-me wrote:
LordMudd wrote:

CCC.

that is the DARKEST of all the Force Lightning accessories I use for my JLU, DCIH, & other various figures, so the lighter ones look like Ice even more so!

**Originally when the JLU: ICE fig 1st was released I did get a SW figure for the accessory, altho i H8 spending $$ like that for accessories I feel should come w/ the figures!! The SW fig was a DESTROYER DROID & it came w/ a HUGE: BLUE ELECTRIC FORCE FIELD i used as an ICE SHIELD, which I thought looked cool. That Droid also came w/ 2 RED Laser Blasts to connect it's gun I used for VOLCANA b4 I went on to find an ARSENAL of FIRE accessories for her!! - pun intended (yeah i know its horrible :oops:).

***Now 4 ICE i use the Iron Man 2- Artic Armor: ICE REPULSOR blast & it looks GREAT altho I had to modify it cuz her hand is so tiny & did not hold the ICE @ all. I'll post a pic once i get this crappy cheap camera working. It wud be easy 4 me if this site's upload a pic worked for me, does it work for u or do u have to upload it through somewhere else like photobucket?

I use photobucket.

CCC.

Museum Super Collector.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:58 am 
AFA Graded

JLU-4-me wrote:
Hey, I have so many pics 2 take of ALL the ACCESSORIES I use w/ my JLU collection; BOTH for PLAY & DISPLAY !!
(Just figuring out this crappy new camera since I can't find a reader to upload all My JLU pics from my old camera.)

**Here's JLU: LIVEWIRE w/ 1 of my SW BLUE FORCE LIGHTNING accessory! i love this accessory specifically because it has hooks to attach it to a lightsaber & they make it Super Easy to attach to either hand, since it is hard 4 me to find non-JLU accessories that fit the JLU figures CLOSED hands!

Looks cool.

AFi Positive Feedback: +199

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:00 am 
Knows his stuff

Hey Thanks An-Gel !!! But speaking of "looks cool" I'm dying to know how you made that JLU Stand look Sooo Cool for your ICE fig.!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 137 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next