Home Forum Columns Galleries Archives About

It is currently Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:26 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 123 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Post subject: Re: Bucky O' Hare!!!!!! White whale captured!!!!
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:47 pm 
You hear that? We're using CODE names...

Yeah I think I started collecting them off the back of one of your first posts. I have most the figrues loose complete and the toad croaker in box with the double bubble loose. The croaker is pretty easy to lay hands on but I want it in the box (Not too fussed about sealed or not).

I am working on a new man cave so may get some of the pictures up in the coming months but can't say I have anything like your collection. I collect too many different lines so it is always competing against other figures etc.

You need to get some new updated pics of your collection mate, it looks amazing.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:41 am 
Super Amigo Fantastico!

You need to get pics of YOUR collection up asap! :)

Get that man-cave up and running!

Peace,

Chip

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:37 pm 
You hear that? We're using CODE names...

Yeah I know but when you work offshore it is always an effort. I have spent about 20 days at home this year so not an easy task. Will definitely try to make some inroads this time home.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:34 pm 
ABS

Bucky O Hare arcade flyer circa 1992.

I loved the arcade game growing up. My mom used to take me to Chuckie E Cheeses and I used to play Bucky O Hare, TMNT 4 and the Simpsons. Bucky O Hare was my favorite though. I wasted many a token on that game. I never saw the game anywhere else than Chuckie E Cheeses though so that was were I had to do all my Bucky gaming.

Last edited by CplHicks on Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Bucky O' Hare!!!!!! Arcade memorabilia!!!!!
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:33 pm 
ABS

I paid over 20 bucks for this which is really high for Bucky O Hare and the item question. However, I've never seen one of these before so I swooped it up before I'd miss out. I love how the battery still works after 20 years. I was expecting it to be dead when I got it but to my surprise it was still working :D

Last edited by CplHicks on Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Bucky O' Hare!!!!!! 20 year old watch! Still works!!!
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:42 pm 
ABS

Bucky O Hare 13" plush. I've never seen one of these for sale so I grabbed the chance when I saw it. There is at least one other Bucky plush and I believe it to much bigger. The good news I wasn't brought to the cleaners on this one which is great considering I've never seen one for sale before. It's in great condition maybe even factory new. I'm not sure if it had tags or not but if it did they have been long removed. I heard about these plushes awhile ago and I really wanted to add one to my collection so I'm very happy to own this :D

Last edited by CplHicks on Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Bucky O' Hare!!!!!! 20 year old watch! Still works!!!
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:13 pm 
ABS

I got this recently:

A unused sticker/colouring book. It's got some dings and dents which ticked me off since it was sold as "brand new" I contacted the seller and he said he would do a a 50% partial refund on the purchase price so I'm going to do that. That means this book will only cost me $3 which I am ok with.

Last edited by CplHicks on Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Bucky O' Hare!!!!!! Updated collection pics page 6!!!
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:52 am 
Super Amigo Fantastico!

Awesome collection, man...it's progressing steadily!

Oh, and don't you think it's time to clean that closet out? :)

Peace,

Chip

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:36 am 
ABS

marillion wrote:
Awesome collection, man...it's progressing steadily!

Oh, and don't you think it's time to clean that closet out? :)

Peace,

Chip

Thanks! :D

That's my junk closet. That's actually pretty neat for it :lol:

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 6:02 pm 
active in the community

I wish they had released series two.

Nice collection!

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 6:12 pm 
ABS

Imaginexus wrote:
I wish they had released series two.

Me too :(

Not getting Jenny to complete the crew is a crime!!!!!

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 7:16 pm 
Cold-cast

Awesome additions to the collection CplHicks.

But just remember, no matter how much Bucky O' Hare stuff you get, it will never fill the emptiness you have inside. :wink:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:46 pm 
ABS

I got it cheap on a french card from a U.S seller.

My other Bruiser was badly worn so I needed a C-9 condition one so I bought a cheap french card and opened that sucker up! Minty freshness :mrgreen:

I now only need two things to finish up my action figure collection. I still need a mib Toad Craoker which I have ordered and a better condition Commander Dogstar who has a badly cracked bubble on the side.

Then it's just collecting the assorted other merchandise for Bucky O Hare but soon my actual toy collection will be finished. It makes me sad to see this line finished. This line was the most fun I've had collecting in a long time. :(

Last edited by CplHicks on Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:28 pm 
Cold-cast

CplHicks wrote:
I now only need two things to finish up my action figure collection. I still need a mib Toad Craoker which I have ordered and a better condition Commander Dogstar who has a badly cracked bubble on the side.

Then it's just collecting the assorted other merchdise for Bucky O Hare but soon my actual toy collection will be finished. It makes me sad to see this line finshed. This line was the most fun I've had collecting in a long time. :(

You actually need three things, because you don't have a Jenny. The figure was not released but a few were actually made. This guy on youtube has one:

So no need to be sad, you will probably never get one of the few Jennys in existence and you will never truly finish the line until you do. From the looks of things the owner of the Jenny on youtube is not receptive to offers to buy it, but everyone has a price so the cliche goes, and a real hardcore Bucky O-Hare fan would find a way regardless. I don't think any of us expect you to be that hardcore, but you would certainly earn a lot of respect from the toy collecting community if you did overcome the odds to get one. Personally it would really bug me if I spent a lot of time getting an entire line and then failed to get the one crowning jewel, the really rare, sought after figure that I knew was out there, and everything was complete except for that one final piece. I absolutely wouldn't be able to accept that, it would just bug the hell out of me if I could not overcome the final challenge to complete my collection. That's just me though.

Post subject: Re: Bucky O' Hare!!!!!! NEW figure!!!!
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:09 am 
ABS

I think you missed the point of the fact that I'm only collecting production pieces.

Last edited by CplHicks on Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 123 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next