Home Forum Columns Galleries Archives About

It is currently Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3832 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58 ... 256  Next
 Post subject: Re: The ImagiNext Discussion Thread
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:13 pm 
Ferret Farmer

Been meaning to mention that I found the Clayface and Catwoman at Target last weekend. Along with a Superman w/ Krypto. I'm in Florida just so ya know.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:09 am 
Cold-cast

rasone77 wrote:
Has anyone else had a problem finding anything other than Riddler Cars. I went hunting for the batwing today and there were 23 riddler cars at Walmart, 6 at Toys R us and 9 at target. No Batwing and only like 3 batmobiles total.

Do you think FP will have any answers to this?

Doubt they will have an answer for you on this... If you are looking for anything like the Batwing you can find it on the Fisher Price website to purchase.

Also in case anyone is looking for the new Batcave/Tower, it is available through Amazon.com for $59.99 with free shipping.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:18 am 
Killer Moth Fanatic

I found a Clayface at a Target earlier this week as well. I also saw an Oa set on clearance.

That's a cool Batcave tower, but I'm not sure I can justify buying another one from Imaginext. I've got a LOT of Batcaves, and they sure do take up space. Does the new one connect or fit with the old one in any way? Does anyone know?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:00 pm 
Cold-cast

Stopped at Target today and found the Ninja Glider on an endcap. Comes with 2 Ninja figures and glider, not too bad for $10.99.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:10 pm 
Unbreakable

That's awesome. The Ninja vs Samurai line looks like it will be a fun one.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:12 pm 
Knows his stuff

Oddly enough I found Clayface today at my local grocery store(Giant Eagle). It was the first place I ever saw Killer Croc as well. How is it that they get better shipments than my Target???

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:38 pm 
Tis' but a pup

I read that a Joker vehicle and a Gotham Prison w/ Bane (not sure if just a normal Jail, Arkham, or Blackgate) were revealed at SDCC. Any pics?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:00 am 
Tis' but a pup

CompyRex wrote:
I read that a Joker vehicle and a Gotham Prison w/ Bane (not sure if just a normal Jail, Arkham, or Blackgate) were revealed at SDCC. Any pics?

Here are some pics.....

Hope these are out before Christmas....my little guy is going to love them

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:03 am 
Tis' but a pup

Wish they used a different mold for Bane though. Too skinny

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:45 am 
Tis' but a pup

Thanks. Some of those are weird, but they looks cool anyway.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:19 am 
HEY! New guy! GET HIM!

C'mon, another friggin' Batmobile! :?

It seems like they are releasing Batman villains in conjunction with The Dark Knight Rises movie. First, Catwoman and then Bane in the summer the movie is to be released.

The Jail playset will be a definite purchase at our house. But, another Batmobile???

How come we can't get Wonder Woman, Hall of Justice, or Bizarro? That tank vehicle could definitely be repainted and modified to introduce an Imaginext Lex Luthor.

I really thought with the release of Hawkman and Flash that we might see some villains made for them. Specifically, Grodd, Reverse Flash, or Capt Cold. But I guess they are left on an island with the Imaginext Superman.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:30 pm 
my apartment smells of rich mahogany

While I don't personally disagree, bear in mind that with another Nolan Batman coming out, they'd be stupid not to capitalize on it. And with a kid's line like this, it's a very small percentage of purchasers that are saying, "I've been with this line for three years and I'm up to HERE with Batmobiles! Give me an ArrowCar!" Hardly any kid plays with these for three years.

I still maintain that the GL jet should be repurposed into a Supermobile, though.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:39 pm 
Cold-cast

My kids saw the pics of the new toys and are already asking when they will be out, so it's safe to assume they're a hit and on my list already. I am bummed that we are getting yet another Batmobile, but I understand tue reasoning with the new film coming out next year. I am just hoping that maybe we can see some variety in the form of exclusives from TRU or Target (fingers crossed).

Last edited by The_Joker13 on Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:53 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:09 pm 
Cold-cast

The new Batcave/Tower I ordered arrived today. Now I just have to force myself to put it away until my son's birthday in September. :roll:

I can't wait to get this thing out of the box.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:23 am 
HEY! New guy! GET HIM!

I was able to pick up Catwoman, Clayface, and Superman at Target the other day. I also got the new batcave and Oa at Toys r us during buy one get one 50% off.

I can't wait to buy the Gotham Jail with Bane. My son's gonna be the happiest kid ever on Christmas.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3832 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58 ... 256  Next