Home Forum Columns Galleries Archives About

It is currently Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:17 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 244 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
 Post subject: Re: JLU is officially dead. (for now)
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:22 am 
Damn you, Autocorrect!

j1h15233 wrote:

I don't think anything will ever top Super Powers simply because there are so few of them. I do think JLU and DCUC will go for some pretty high prices one day but nothing like Super Powers (and this coming from someone who doesn't like those). It's easier to collect a line that had 30 something figures, instead of 200.

I doubt either line will top SP either (which honestly I do not think is that expensive anyway) but the reason is because neither line really has the kids now. if JLU had a large children following though I would expect it would surpass SP but I don't think it really did plus alot more people actually keep figures mint and MOC these days so that is working against it too. SP is more rare as you said and also hard to find in good condition because most people played with their toys then.

"AFI is my home for JLU" Thomas Jefferson

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:34 am 
Disney is not his cup of tea

The only pricey bits I've seen from Super Powers is Cyborg... the foreign items... and the un-produced items like the Darkseid's playset. Everything else seems rather affordable here and there depending on how much you want to shop around and if you're not collecting mint on card.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:52 pm 
Damn you, Autocorrect!

it lives.

"AFI is my home for JLU" Thomas Jefferson

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:02 pm 
Former King of Posts

MOD : Since JLU is Alive, lets move discussion to that thread - and the NYCC JLU thread.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 244 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17