Home Forum Columns Galleries Archives About

It is currently Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:06 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Need some help with an old Mighty Max-like Toy
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:46 pm 
"You can set your clock to his haircut"

When I was a kid I was heavy into Mighty Max, but every once in a while I got a playset that definitely wasn't MM and was some other brand just trying to cash in on the craze, I guess.
Anyways, the playset I had was of either a human skull or a brain and it opened up to look like...the inside of a human skull or a brain, lol. I can't remember all of the pieces it came with, but seems like it came with two little (I'm thinking they were red) man that had hammers and they were supposed to be what causes headaches or something like that. Odd, I know. I'm not sure if there were other playsets or if this was a stand alone product but I haven't been able to find out anything about it anywhere online. I know I don't have much information, but does anyone know what this playset might be?? Thanks for your help!

Before me you are a slug in the sun. You are privy to a great Becoming and you recognize nothing. You are an ant in the afterbirth. It is your nature to do one thing correctly: tremble. But fear is not what you owe me; you owe me AWE.

Post subject: Re: Need some help with an old Mighty Max-like Toy
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:12 am 
"You can set your clock to his haircut"

Well, after lots of searching I've found out these playsets belong to a line called Body Wars, released by Toymax in the early '90s. Mystery Solved!!

Before me you are a slug in the sun. You are privy to a great Becoming and you recognize nothing. You are an ant in the afterbirth. It is your nature to do one thing correctly: tremble. But fear is not what you owe me; you owe me AWE.

Post subject: Re: Need some help with an old Mighty Max-like Toy
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:33 am 
Tis' but a pup

i remember those things ! i had the heart one i think. Thanks for the flash back id completely forgotten about that thing :D