Home Forum Columns Galleries Archives About

It is currently Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:28 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Re: Favorite JLU figure from the rarest 6 packs?
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:00 pm 
Damn you, Autocorrect!

texgnome1 wrote:

SINGLES

: JLU BATMAN W/BATARANG - Correct
: JLU BATMAN W/BATMITE - 1/2 point. Batmite swapped for Wonder Pig

I could be wrong here but I don't think it was Wonder Pig that bumped Batmite. I think it was yet another (*sigh*)Batman w/Batarang single. We got 2 pretty close together. I think Wonder Pig came out the year before.

http://www.actionfigureinsider.com/marxblog/?p=118

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:21 pm 
too much stick, not enough carrot

Hmm... Maybe I got my wires crossed. I thought it was bumped for the pig. But thinking back you may be correct. At any rate though, the list still proved to be fairly accurate.

And yes, I'd love to have all three of those characters. I think ToyGuru might finally snap though if we start pestering him for them. So let's do it! :D

DC/WB is all like "Wonder Woman's too confusing for a movie!" and Marvel/Disney is all like "Here's a raccoon with a machine gun".

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:58 pm 
active in the community

whakojacko1976 wrote:
Can we start pestering Toy Guru for a Signal Man/Starfire/Cyborg Superman 3-pack now? :wink:

I'd buy that 3 pack in a millisecond. I'm sure if they are smart enough they'll release Starfire and Cyborg in the Young Justice line. They could easily introduce them in future seasons and they surely know that fans want small animated scale figures of them. Not sure about Signal Man. I love obscure villains so I'm all in for whatever figure of him, but his chances are very slim unless he appears in a future Young Justice episode. Let's just hope and cross our fingers. Toyguru said the last 6 3 packs are the last JLU so my hopes for these three figures are pretty small.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:34 pm 
Damn you, Autocorrect!

Far_Night wrote:
whakojacko1976 wrote:
Can we start pestering Toy Guru for a Signal Man/Starfire/Cyborg Superman 3-pack now? :wink:

I'd buy that 3 pack in a millisecond. I'm sure if they are smart enough they'll release Starfire and Cyborg in the Young Justice line. They could easily introduce them in future seasons and they surely know that fans want small animated scale figures of them. Not sure about Signal Man. I love obscure villains so I'm all in for whatever figure of him, but his chances are very slim unless he appears in a future Young Justice episode. Let's just hope and cross our fingers. Toyguru said the last 6 3 packs are the last JLU so my hopes for these three figures are pretty small.

Well before we all get carried away we don't even know if they made it to the prototype stages and that's assuming Mattel actually had any plans of making these characters in the first place.

I wouldn't have minded seeing these 3 in the long run. Of the 3 Starfire was the only one that ever made it on one of my top ten want lists. So although they would have been nice I can live without Signal Man and Cyborg Superman. If I would have had to choose between 2 figures that we did get getting made and those 2 I would have probably passed on Signal Man and Cyborg Superman.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:33 pm 
my tummy itches

I am not too familiar on starfire or signalman so unless any of them were obscure characters in the legion of doom, I'd pass.

Jlu needs: Question 3 pack,MOC Grundy,Star Sapphire single, Barda, MOC tnba wildcard joker, go final 3 packs! Plus I need any TNBA figures. P.S. Why did it take me four days to find this signature change?