Home Forum Columns Galleries Archives About

It is currently Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:31 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 104 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: Batman Legacy thread
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:32 pm 
shirtless hugger

I picked up Silver Age Catwoman a few days ago at Target. They had FA Batman, as well, but none of the Arkham City figures. Still looking for AC Nightwing.

Looking for: MOC trilingual Super Powers Flash, and any pre-production Super Powers Flash items (proof cards, prototypes, etc.). Basically anything that's Super Powers and Flash related, I am interested in.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:18 pm 
my tummy itches

That's cool Joe. I need AC nightwing too. But I still hope we see bane from arkham city style in one of the two packs. Cheers - kalibak :mrgreen:

Jlu needs: Question 3 pack,MOC Grundy,Star Sapphire single, Barda, MOC tnba wildcard joker, go final 3 packs! Plus I need any TNBA figures. P.S. Why did it take me four days to find this signature change?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:51 pm 
Grickle Grass Grower

Bunger43 wrote:
The harley/joker two pack is in stock too.

What Harley/Joker 2-Pack? Joker came with Robin and Harley was a single. Did they put them together in a 2-PAck also?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:25 pm 
Wonderdog

he prob means the tru exclusive black tux joker 2 pack

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:13 am 
declined to be a vampire

PJ wrote:
Bunger43 wrote:
The harley/joker two pack is in stock too.

What Harley/Joker 2-Pack? Joker came with Robin and Harley was a single. Did they put them together in a 2-PAck also?

The TRU exclusive that no one was able to find. I mentioned it here because it was Batman related and it followed the other guys link. The "Mad Love" two pack.

I have over 50 + trades with the following: j1h15233, Joe G, ElvisBatman, Riddler2403, 20Silence, Sweeney, Batsonthebrain, Wildcard, Lance, The Question, Thebigzakbowski, MrJasonTodd, Grimace404, Boots Baily , brenticles, Darknight30, Kcbstuff, Funtime

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:52 am 
Still ahead of Mudd

I hope it is a mistake-- but Target had a shelf tag for Batman Legacy 2 packs that read 40.89 :shock:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:59 am 
my apartment smells of rich mahogany

I saw Catwoman a few days ago, but there were some minor issues that made it a pass for me. Which is unfortunate, since she looked great otherwise. So what are folks thoughts on the FA Batman? I'm sort of reluctant to pick that one up mainly because I liked the DC Direct version that came in a box set back in the day more. I'm going to pass on the AA/AC stuff with the exception of Two-Face.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:05 pm 
We're going streaking!

stewbacca wrote:
I hope it is a mistake-- but Target had a shelf tag for Batman Legacy 2 packs that read 40.89 :shock:
They are $39 and change at my local Targets. Ridiculous!

I grabbed the Catwoman/Batman set tonight at TRU partially because of that. They were still $29.99 and I had a 20% Off coupon to use by the end of business today. I think Selina will be too tall for DCUC, but I figure I'd give it a try anyway.

My Targets also have the Batman Legacy singles of Catwoman and Batman; no one else yet.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:44 pm 
Collector Inspector

Man , drove to about 10 targets this week and I can't find Harley. Went to 2 TRUs and still no Batwoman/Catwoman. I picked up Classic Catwoman though.

I found a Joker/Robin pack but I was really taken aback by the $39.09 price tag! :shock: I wanted it, but I just had to put that back. The DCD AC figures are $24.99 at my LCS! There was a ton of Hasbro/Marvel stuff out right now. Everything well stocked and in abundance. MU refresher cases everywhere, Avengers, ML everywhere. And then there's Mattel/DC. I did find one store with a few Wave 20. That was nice to see. I'm seeing stores with Wave 12 now. Wave 12 just doesn't stop.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:08 pm 
my tummy itches

You can preorder the new AC figures at Toywiz right now. They even have Mr. Fries! And croc and the second and third waves. They can be preordered on eBay but Toywiz is trusted and id rather give my money to them. :mrgreen: - kalibak :twisted:

Jlu needs: Question 3 pack,MOC Grundy,Star Sapphire single, Barda, MOC tnba wildcard joker, go final 3 packs! Plus I need any TNBA figures. P.S. Why did it take me four days to find this signature change?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:54 pm 
Loose, Missing Package

Kalibakvunderbarr wrote:
You can preorder the new AC figures at Toywiz right now. They even have Mr. Fries! And croc and the second and third waves. They can be preordered on eBay but Toywiz is trusted and id rather give my money to them. :mrgreen: - kalibak :twisted:

Those would be the DCD Arkham City figures, not the Mattel Batman Legacy Arkham City figures.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:29 am 
my tummy itches

Oops. Sorry screwed up there. Yeah do you think Mattel will make 2 packs in the legacy line after this with arkham city?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:49 am 
shirtless hugger

Kalibakvunderbarr wrote:
Oops. Sorry screwed up there. Yeah do you think Mattel will make 2 packs in the legacy line after this with arkham city?

I don't see why not. I expect we'll see some Dark Knight Rises two packs in the Legacy line at some point just as we got the Batman Begins and The Dark Knight ones. It would be great if they went back and did two packs for the Burton and Schumacher films too.

Batman: Batman and Joker
Batman Returns: Batman and Catwoman
Batman Forever: Batman and Riddler, Robin and Two-Face
Batman & Robin: Batman and Mr. Freeze, Robin and Batgirl or Poison Ivy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:54 am 
Disney is not his cup of tea

But isn't the Legacy line done after this wave? That's what I thought.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:17 am 
my tummy itches

I have no idea if it's done. And I heard DCD isnt makIng an arkham city style two face so kudos to Mattel for that. Arkhangelsk city is mainly the legacy I wanna stick to.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 104 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next